Shirdi Sai Baba Speaks to You

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Feb 3, 2010.

1. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Shirdi Sai devotees,

Very recently I came across an interesting tamil magazine 'Sri Sai Darisanaam' [Monthly magazine] where Shirdi Sai baba speaks to us about the causes for all our problems that we are facing in our life and how we can overcome it using His powerful words which are very practical and easy to follow. I hope this article would be more beneficial to those who often thinks that why God is not listening to my prayers even though we do lots of poojas, observing fast, telling powerful mantras, visiting temples, etc.. Sometimes we even lose faith in God and started scolding Him for not giving us what we want when we are in need of it. You can find the answers for all your troubles below. If you will follow these sincerely, then you won't need to worry about anything and live happily forever. Try this if you want.

Below are the excerpts from Shirdi Sai baba and hence I request you to 'Listen carefully' to each and every word He is telling you now. It will definitely heal you a lot.

Golden Truth-1
    --------------------------
    Dear Child, 'Surrender yourself completely to me'. I am just telling you a simple way of how you can do this. Tell frequently to your inner mind daily that 'I am just an instrument and It is You who are going to do everything for me today', You are going to speak for me, You are going to think for me. You are within me and watching everything. When somebody scolds you or if you meet any disrespect, then tell immediately 'Baba He is not scolding me, He is scolding You', Baba he is not insulting me, he is insulting You.' If you get any appreciation for your work, then tell, 'Baba this appreciation is for You only as I am just an instrument and you made use of me for achieving this.'

Golden Truth-2
    ------------------------------
    Dear Child, if you are losing hope of facing extreme difficulty in your life and bothering too much about the problems, then it simply indicates that your mind is NOT yet matured enough to understand the main cause behind it and also don't know how to tackle it. The reason why you are facing troubles in this birth is due to the 'Karma' that you have done in your previous birth. I am purifying you by decreasing your burden of Karma slow and steadily in this birth by giving you hard circumstances to face thereby you can easily come out of your burden of Karma and be purified and get rid of all your problems in this life. While doing so, your inner mind hides this very essential truth of removing the Karma and makes you worry more about your problems than the realization of the existence of Gnana (True knowledge).

Golden Truth-3
    -----------------------------
    Dear Child, I will tell you a very easy way of converting your hard circumstances in your favour. Whenver you face any sort of problems in your life, start meditating on me immediately without worrying about your problems, then I will take your entire problem on my shoulders and you will get a solution at the earliest. Also when you start meditating on me during your problematic situation, it will create more positive energy in you and make your strength double the amount of times and gives you the power of facing any sort of problems and make these problems 'nothing'.

Golden Truth-4
    -------------------------------
    Dear child, I want a 'Change in your mind and atitude' and hence I have come out of my Samathi and giving you the hard situations in your life to face for the sake of realization of this truth. Once you ask me for a wish to be fulfilled, You don't need to remind me everytime, I know when to give you what you want. I am wating for your burden of karma to be reduced by giving hard situations in your life. Accept whatever that comes on your way and make your mind matured.

Try these 4 golden truths in your life and get rid of all your problems.

Jai Sairam Jai Sairam Jai Sairam

cheers
    Sairam

geevee68, Monica21, joylokhi and 3 others like this.

2. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Om Sairam,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful Golden facts. May sai bless you and your family always and bless all in the world.

KIndly let me know where we get that book in bangalore?

3. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,,
    Thanks for sharing the Golden truths..
    regards
    ksv

4. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

aum sai ram

i believe in Sri Shirdi SAIBABA a lot...and as you said these powerful words can create magic.Just have complete faith in HIM.:thumbsup

thanks
    regards,
    rashmii

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Priya,

As per you have requested, I have given below the contact details of the magazine 'Sri Sai Darisanam'.

Address:

Sri SaiNath Publications,
    3E/A, 2nd st, Buddhar Nagar,
    Pudhuperungallathur,
    Chennai - 63

Editor name: Sai VarathaRaajan
    Issue Type: Monthly Magazine
    Price: Rs.15/
    Mobile: 09841203311

cheers
    Sairam

6. BlrRaghavendra

BlrRaghavendra New IL'ite

Dear Sairam sir,

Thank you so much

Great truths, very clearly told

OM Sai, Sri Sai, Jaya Jaya Sai

7. kokila19

kokila19 Bronze IL'ite

Om Sairam,
    Thanks for this wonderful Information..!!

8. Neem

Neem New IL'ite

Thank You for posting this.

9. archana2009

archana2009 New IL'ite

Excellent... These words really boosted my morale..I am facing problems in my life since last 6 years...each day I spend in a hope that coming day might bring some peace for me but its not happening. Sometimes I do feel that God doesn't listen to my prayers but I still have faith on him. May I get over of all of these problems soon. Sai please give all of us the power to face challenges of life easily.

geevee68 likes this.
  10. star83

star83 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Dear

It really boosts me.

My karmas are playing very well in my life.

This too shall pass away

Thanks for providing

Sugi

geevee68 likes this.