what is the procedure of Vastu Puja?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by hastymangala, Jan 6, 2010.

1. hastymangala

hastymangala New IL'ite

I am new to this site, and i m a regular visitor of this site.
    Currently i am facing many problem due negative energia
    in my house. I wish to make a Vastu puja -.
    He please provides me with some indications that
    help me towards outside this situation.
    I to have all these divine elements - (but not to know procedure exact)
    Vastu dabbi ( surya pratima, vastu pratima, panchratna, shalaka)
    � Saptamrutika
    � Kali bavli
    � Hawan samagri
    � Navgraha samidha sticks
    � Jav
    � BlackTeel,sarsavo
    � Astadhanya
    � Sandal chips
    � Hawan Herbs (agar, tagar, nagkeshar, jatamasi, kamalbeej, dhoop, loban, gugal, dasang, nagarmotha, kapurkachli, batriso dhoop)
    � Cowdung, Darbha
    � Vastu Yantra
    � { Kumkum, Haldi, Abir, Gulal, Astagandha, Sandal paste, Rangoli, Sindoor, Agarbatti packet, Supari big -12, Gangajal, Gomutra, Cotton wicks round & long(vatis), kapus vastra, Khobravati & Misri, Raksha suta(nada), Janeo 2, Akshata, Honey (madh), Attar, Red cloth, White cloth, Ooti saman (includes haldi, badam, akrod, kharek), Kapoor, Panchmeva (for Prasad), Durva, Jasvant flower, Bettle leaves, Lavang, Elachi, Kalash & mini shriphal, Darbha, Dronas }
    also to have litle copper pyramid to fire sacred.
    please help me. (that to do with black doll?):hide:

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

this may be useful to you. some note on vastu :

Vastu means the dwelling of humans and Gods. Vastu shastra is an ancient science which helps one get the benefits freely offered by the basic elements of the universe.
    These basic elements are Akash (SKY), Prithvi (EARTH), Paani (WATER), Agni (FIRE), and Vayu (WIND).

Vaastu Shanti worship is originally a worship of lord and deity of directions, five elements of nature as well as natural forces and other related stuffs.

We perform Vaastu Shanti (worship of deity and lord of nature and their elements and natural forces as well as lord and deity of directions and environment) to remove any type of Vaastu dosha whether it's a land and building, nature or environment, by Vaastu shastra worship to avoid major changes and demolition in the structure of building.

We must do Vaastu shanti in the following circumstances to avoid adverse effect (circumstances) by nature and environment.

When one chooses against Vaastu parameters.
    Construction of building against the Vaastu rules and money short comings remain in the structure.
    Due to errors in interior arrangement of concerned rooms and buildings.
    When someone buys an old home.
    At the time of renovation of home or business places.
    When we have been living for 10 years continuously.
    After coming back from a foreign trip for a long time.
    At the time of inauguration of a new home.

A glance on this service is:

Swastivachan
    Ganapati Samren
    Sankalpa
    Shree Ganapati Pujan
    Kalash Sthapan and Poojan
    Punehavachana
    Abhishek
    Shodeshmater ka Poojan
    Vasodhera Poojan
    Aausheya Mantrajaap
    Naandesheraad
    Accharya aade ka varen
    Yogne Poojan
    Khetrapal Poojan
    Agne Sethapen
    Navagraha Sthapan and Poojan
    Vaastumandala Poojan and Sthaapan
    Gerha Haven
    Vaastu Devta Hom
    Balidan
    Poornahuti
    Trisutrevashten
    Jaldugeddhara and Dhwaja Pataka Sthapan
    Gartvidhi
    Vaastupurush-prathana
    Dakshinasankelp
    Brahman Bhojan
    Uttar Bhojan
    Abhishek
    Viserjen

All abovementioned things are part of recorded Vaastu Shanti pooja.

Sankatik Vaastu Shanti (symbolic Vaastu Shanti):

There is also a sanketik Vaastu Shanti worship method, in this method we follow some unavoidable part of recorded Vaastu Shanti worship, its symbolic Vaastu Shanti worship instead of recorded Vaastu Shanti worship.

Removal of Vaastu Dosha (DEFECTS):

Let us see some of the remedies to remove Vaastu Dosh (defects) which actually is there in the premises of one's residential places or one's business place.

1)Ganesh pooja, Navagrah Shanti & pooja of Vaastu purush.
    2)Navachandi Yagya, Shantipath, agnihotra yagya.
    3)Vaastu purush idol, Nag (snake) made of silver, copper wire, pearl and powla all these items to be put in a red cloth with red earth and keep that in East direction.
    4)Red sand cashew nut, Powla in red cloth - keep that in West direction on Tuesday and worshiping that with seemed incense will bring peace in house.
    Old buildings should be demolished after permission of Vaastu Purush by a proper prayer.
    5)During demolition a earthen pot, water, or seat etc should not be taken home.
    6)Daily worship the entrance step - worship with Swastik - Design of Earthenware Pot., Shubh-Labh etc. with Rice and Kumkum. Do not enter the house putting your entrance step.
    7)Rakhshoghna Sukta jaap, Homa and anusthan should be done.
    8)Recite this mantra 12500 times - starting from Tuesday - minimum 108 times daily till 12500 are over "Om Namo Bhagvati Vaastu Devtay Namah" - Do Dasamsa Home in the end.
    9)Prayers to Vaastu Purush.
    10)If South-West is cut or there is uneasiness in the family, do PitruShanti, Pindadan, Nagabali, Narayan Bali etc.
    11)Do Rudri - On every Monday and every Amavasya day.
    12)Keep photo or idol of Ganpati in house.
    13)Pooja Room is very essential in every home.
    14)Do not perform Griha Pravesh without doing Navagraha Shanti.
    15)The house which is vacant since some years should be taken in use after doing Vaastu Shanti. After doing Vaastu Shanti - do not keep that house empty for more than 3 months.
    16)Never keep underground cellar empty.
    17)Do not keep South-West room vacant.
    18)Light a lamp daily evening near water pot in the house.
    19)Perform Grah Shanti every year because we do many sinful things in our life