Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Dear Brother,

After a long time I am back to this thread and I have a question for you.
    I had a daughter recently after marrying the same guy I was interested in. The doctors told us that she has some hearing loss. I did the 3 day vrat for our dear Swamy and I got some positive hopes too.

In the meantime one of my friends asked me to read Sai Satcharita and pray to Baba. I did read the Satcharita and I frequently go to Baba's mandir too now since there is a Baba mandir in the city I live in.

As you know I have always believed in Raghavendra Swamy and he has always been my guru and protector. Now is it wrong of me to pray to Baba too? Does that mean I don't believe in Raghavendra Swamy?

Please guide me.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Seemalv,

Sairam, All Gurus are one, Sab ka malik ek is what Baba says, Having read saisatcharitra you would have come across that Baba appears to the form you look at him, he himself is your Guru Rayaru so you don't have really worry about it.

We look at him as our Mentor, Father and he guides us the same way, Do visit Baba's temple and feel blessed

May Baba fulfill all your prayer request come true, SAIRAM

3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Seema,

I have nothing to say as already sister Sai Sakthi has explained clearly to you that 'All Gods are ONE'. What you need is only the 'Strong Faith' on them whether you pray to Guru Sai OR Rayaru OR any other GURU.

I can just suggest you only one thing. Just meditate on Guru for few seconds / minutes before you start doing any task and the rest will be taken care of by GOD. Make this as a habit daily.

Practically speaking, In the real life, nothing can be achieved so easily. It takes some time to get the benefits. For that, We need to be patient enough and keep 'strong faith' on Guru that everything will be alright soon with Lord's blessings. Remember Some times, God will test us whether we are really having 'Strong Faith' on Him by giving difficulties and just believe that these difficulties also will vanish one day and everything will be alright.

cheers
    Sairam

sindmani, rmuramka and Saisakthi like this.
  4. Saisakthi

@nsairam Brother,

Sairam, It is quite sometime we haven't seen you here in IL, recently from Feb 19th there is some Mahostav I heard, could you please enlighten us.

May you find yourself in peace and harmony by Guru's grace, SAIRAM

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister SaiSakthi,

Firstly, I would like to convey my heartfelt thanks for reminding me about this wonderful event as I was very much busy in my job for the last few days. That too, You have reminded me at the right time.

I would like to inform you that 'Sri Raghavendra Saptaaha Mahotsava 2015' is going to be celebrated in Chennai @ Dharmaprakash kalyana mandapam from Feb 19 to Feb 25. The duration of seven days is called SAPTAAHA in Sanskrit. And most of the devotees of Sri Gururayaru are aware of an interesting fact that there is a duration of exact one week between the Pattabhisheka day and Birth day of Sri Rayaru. Hence it is known as Sri Raghavendra Saptaaha.

Sri Raghavendra Saptaha Karyacharana Samithi, Manthralayam and Sri Raghavendra Saptaha Committee are organising this Sri Raghavendra Mahostav event. The event will be inaugurated by the TN Governor K. Rosaiah.

Homam will be performed on all seven days between 8 a.m. and 10.30 a.m. A grand procession will take place between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. in Triplicane on February 22. Bhanjans and cultural programmes such as Srinivasa Kalyana will also be the part of this event. TTD Dasa Sahitya Project Bhajana Mandalis will also
    depict the life of Sri Raghavendra.

For More details, contact details are given below.

Mr. Balaji at 99520 49667/97898 60075.

cheers
    Sairam

2 people like this.
  6. Saisakthi

@nsairam Brother,

:thankyou2: for being here right on time by Guru Rayaru's grace.

If Guru wishes we would be able to visit as I had recently dreamt Guru Rayaru blessing us and someone in the crowd of devotees asked me to keep chanting of Swami Raghavendra, have taking it as direct instruction from Guru and trying my best to repeat his Nama.

We have a long time desire of visiting Mantralayam, hope he fulfills it sooner.

Thanks for dropping by, keep coming whenever you find time, May Guru Sayee and Rayaru bless us always, SAIRAM

sindmani and VanithaSudhir like this.
  7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sai Sakthi,

I am sure you may be aware of the below miracle.

I just want to share a miracle which has happened to a lady 60 years ago. I forgot the full name of that lady but her name would start with 'Krishna'. She is a pious and active woman. Once she went to her Father's home (Andra) along with her husband to see her family members, One day morning, She woke up to do her usual work but unable to move her legs and hands. After some time, her husband came to her room and surprised why her wife was not getting up and inquired her about it. She said, I am unable to move my legs and hands. Her husband brought doctor to home to cure her. But doctor also couldn't diagnose the actual reason for her problem and the medicines also didn't work for her.

Some days later during one night time, She was sleeping in the cot and heard the voices of both 'Shirdi Sai baba' and 'Raghavendra Swamy' asking her to open her eyes. She was very much glad to see both the Gurus standing next to her. Baba kept the Udi prasad under the Pillow and Raghavendra Swamy kept One Thulasi leaf under the Pillow and Baba told her that everything will be alright soon and told her that whether she wants to take 8 births to solve her karma or Only one birth and suffer the karma. She agreed to one birth and suffer all the pains. Then the Gurus fulfilled her wish and disappeared. Next day morning, when her husband came to her place, She said, baba and Rayaru appeared and gave me the prasads which is under my pillow. Please apply it to me. Her husband thought she is blabbering due to illness and then she told you will believe if you just take that prasad which is under my pillow. After seeing it, He was shocked and started believing.....

I couldn't finish the above story due to time constraints. The reason why I mentioned this miracle to you is that You are almost equal to that great lady 'Krishna' in terms of Devotion to both the Gurus. Hence I think you got such a wonderful dream and no doubt that you have the blessings of both these wonderful Gurus.

Hats off to your wonderful service to the people thru this site.

cheers
    Sairam

2 people like this.
  8. Saisakthi

@nsairam Brother,

Your kind words were too touching, my eyes are wet, will write back elaborately, keep coming.. May Baba bless your home in abundance.

SAIRAM

9. Saisakthi

Brother @nsairam,

Sairam, indeed I am happy to share that we are being blessed by both Gurus and for certain aspects Guru OmKaraswamy also showers his blessings, He has given us darshan in reality couple of times to get pulled into his fold too.

I take your words as Guru Sayee and Guru Rayaru's words through you, Yes I have also an similar incident where Sayee enacted the role of Dr.Dhanvantri and took care of me Here is the link : http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...709-thanksgiving-our-guru-shridi-saibaba.html

Momentarily it chocked and could not freely pen my feelings, hence added the reply little later.

Please find time Anna to complete the story so that others will be also enlightened, May Baba bless us as always, Aum Sairam

1 person likes this.
  10. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Dear saisakthi sister,

I thank saibaba from the bottom of my heart to have shown you through this forum. I always pray baba to associate me with his devotees. I have been lucky to have friends who are devotees like me. But your devotion always drown me in tears. If only I can be one percent of what you are I will be blessed for eternity.
    I have also been getting thoughts of Guru Sri.Raghvendra for sometime now, whenever I read satcharitra.. Incidentally whatever I see or read is associated with guru raghvendra. But I was skeptical whether it is right to seek another guru, when my Sadguru saibaba is with me all the time.. But this thread has given me assurance that all guru are one.. All lead us to the path of God. If saibaba and guru sri.raghvendra's wish be.. I will get a photo of guru rayaru for my prayers in my home shrine..

Let God bless you.. For all your devotion and selfless service to others.
    Om Sairam