Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. chandan5819

chandan5819 Junior IL'ite

Surely Pray Sri hari vayu guru rayaru helps those who are in need.
    As the Source of knowledge and punya which he is sharing with us to reach the Hari sannidhan.
    Om sri ragavendraiah namaha.

2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I would like to keep you informed that the Birth day of our beloved Rayaru is on March 8th 2014 (Saturday).

Sri Rayaru needs our utmost love and devotion and sincere Bhakthi. And now you have an opportunity to show all these to our beloved Rayaru by giving him a gift which he loves immensely.

cheers
    Sairam

2 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Brother nsairam,

Thank You for sharing this divine information, will surely remember Guru rayaru on March 08th (Saturday) and perform chanting and Pooja, May Sri Rayaru and Guru Sayee Bless us and guide us always.

It is quite sometime we havent seen you here, hope by Sri Rayaru's grace, everything is smooth at your end.

Keep coming and enlightening us on Sri Rayaru's principles, Thank You

SAIRAM

4. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

This is just to remind you that Tomorrow March 8th 2014 (Saturday) is the Birth day of our beloved Guru Sri Rayaru.

cheers
    Sairam

2 people like this.
  5. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Brother,
    By Rayaru's grace got a sweet prasadam from Ragavendra mutt.
    Feeling so happy about it.

sindmani likes this.
  6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Brother nsairam,

Sairam, though we could not get to visit the Mutt, was able to chant sloka and remember Guru Rayaru on his birthday.

Thanks for sharing, please keep enlightening us here always, May Baba guide us always.

7. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Dear All

After a long time on saturday with my husband planned to go out on the way he wants to withdraw the cash so he parked the vehicle becoz of his grace there is Raghavendra mutt and they are performing pooja we went and worshipped then only we came to know that Mar 8 is his b'day to be frank purely because of his grace we got that opportunity Really he is great we have velli ratham and full pooja so happy to be share with you all.

Regards
    Basuradhu

8. subaraghava

subaraghava New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

I would like to know, lately I had a dream about Guru Sri Rayaru, I would like to know the meaning of the dream as I am very curious about it. I dreamt that I was newly married, and my mother was conducting prayers at my new house, as I entered the alter I found that 1 spot on the wall had a nail but there was no picture of Guru Sri Rayaru. As I was questioning my mom as to where the picture went, there was a picture of Guru Sri Rayaru on the right wall made out of gold that glowed, as I glanced upon the picture, my mom replied to me by saying Guru Sri Rayaru pictures are in the other adjoining room, and as I entered that room, I saw several Pictures of Guru Sri Rayaru in there (it was like a shrine made just for him).

I have been moved by this dream, and I am extremely curious as to the message Guru Sri Rayaru is trying to tell. Please Brother Sairam, help me with this situation.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Suba Raghava.

9. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters & Brothers,

I would like to inform you all that our beloved Guru 'Sri Raghavendra Swamiji's' 343rd Aradhana Mahotsava is forth coming on 11h, 12th and 13th August 2014.

During these Auspicious days, You can do ANY of these good things if you are interested. They are:

• 'AnnaDhanam' to Poor people,
    • 'Any religious 'Seva' to our Guru,
    • 'Chanting of Guru's Nama ,
    • 'Reciting popular 'Sri Appannacharya's created Sostram on our Guru'
    • 'Visiting Holy Shrine of Sri Raghavendra Swami'
    • 'Hearing the Religious Lectures' relating to our Guru
    • 'Meditation on our Swami',
    • Any 'Abhishekha' to our Guru's idol',
    • 'Donate money for the good cause '

I wish that you All get the blessings of our beloved Guru by doing any of the above mentioned good things on these holy days.

cheers
    Sairam

1 person likes this.
  10. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters & Brothers,

This is just to remind you that from Today (11th Aug) to Wednesday (13th Aug), Sri Raghavendrar Aradhana will be celebrated all over the world. All these 3 days, Special poojas will be conducted in all the Rayaru temples. When you find time, Visit any nearby 'Rayaru' Shrine, do the worship and get His Blessings of this great Guru.

cheers
    Sairam