Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. ranji78

ranji78 New IL'ite

Thanks for your quick reply. Will move the ragavendra swamy photo in the evening after taking Aarthy (v use to take aarthi once v complete any pooja)

2. srijan06

srijan06 New IL'ite

Dear Sairam,

Two days back i stumbled upon this thread and jus now i have finished reading all the 31 pages. I sincerely appreciate the good work done by you. You were very responsible in all your answers and with lot of sincerity. You have done a great seva to Guru Sri Raghavendra. Your emphasis on Faith, Sincerity, strong belief and surrender are the very basic and fundamentals while praying our Guru. And also your suggestion of Annadhana, or some charity or even Go Samrakshana are all very close to our Guru. I 100% agree with you on these. Great Job. Guru Bless you.

As you said sometimes it takes time to get our prayers get answered and we need some patience. Your example of rice getting boiled is a classic one to easily understand. Sometimes our past karma needs to be cleansed to get our answers for our prayers.

I have been doing these type of sevas from 2007 when he came in my dream on a Thursday morning. Even after that i faced some problems like business got flopped and lot of dues were there. I went into depression and had to take medicines. Did not have a proper house for my family etc. But step by step all my problems got removed one by one. My business is making profits now. My health is excellant now. I have a good house. As you rightly insist it takes time and we need patience.

I hope you wont mind me suggesting a book here which gave me very clear insights into our gurus life, his teachings and the philosophy. It is from an author called Amman Sathyanathan and he has written 8 volumes about all these. The book name is Raghavendra Mahimai.

May Guru Sri Raghavendrar bless all.

Balaji davey

3. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear brother Balaji,

Thanks for suggesting the book. Suggesting Books to some one is also one type of seva and appreciate your help in regards with this.

cheers
    Sairam

4. meenaanilkumar

meenaanilkumar Senior IL'ite

With heavy heart i entered IL.today..... I feel that this is the solution message from God to me.

Iam starting this pooja tomorrow..Thanks.

5. sowmyahebbar

sowmyahebbar New IL'ite

WITH RAYARU Grace i performed this pooja for my sister. as she was looking for job.. and in 15 days she good job that to she need to sign contract today thursday..
    thank you Sairam sir..

6. Arunanks

Arunanks New IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    I am a married woman. I and my husband have been married for 11 years and we have a 7 year old daughter. I wanted to ask u about this Raghavendra swamy pooja because my husband has been facing job related problems for the past few years, he is unable to stay in a job for more than a year and is not having a job for the past six months now. Do help me in this regard.

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Aruna,

No worries. I would like to tell you one thing. If we want our goals to be achieved in our life, desire alone will not help. A strong 'VAIRAKYA' (determination) is definitely needed to get success in whatever we do.

Hence if you think that by doing this pooja, you can get the solutions for the problems in your life, then do this pooja with Strong determination for 3 days. I would suggest that both (you and your husband) do this pooja with sincere faith and devotion to Guru, definitely Rayaru will be pleased and will shower His grace on your family. Rest He will take care.

Remember, If your husband is not interested in doing this pooja, please don't force him. For any attempts we do, Faith is the main element of it and hence keep strong faith on Guru and do the pooja.

cheers
    Sairam

8. sowmyahebbar

sowmyahebbar New IL'ite

Sairam brother i need one clarification for this pooja.
    for 3 day pooja...we need to sleep on floor for 2 nights or 3 nights?
    and keeping god photo back to pooja room should be done on 4thday rite?

9. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sowmya,

Once the pooja is completed on the 3rd day morning, either you can keep the photo back to its old place in the morning / evening that day or the next day morning as you wish. But before removing it from the place, Do a simple Aarthi and then replace it.

Since the pooja is completed on 3rd day morning, there is no need to continue sleeping on the floor that day night.

10. Indiramaha

Indiramaha New IL'ite

Dear Sairam,

what is Mantrakshathadaa, please explain, I am planing to do Rayagaru 3 day pooja from tomorrow. I don't know to break Coconut, but planned to do.

Regards

Indira