Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. bhavani

bhavani New IL'ite

Hello Sairam Sir,

Thanks for your reply. Normally this forum won't allow to share the personal contact details.., can we check with the Moderator, how to upload the file? I think they can help us..,

- Bhavani

2. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

sir..
    if we want to ask sorry for rayaru ... how can we ask him.. ? im not getting the way to ask sorry?
    can u pls help me..

3. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

Thank you for your clarification in doing pooja. Will follow as per your instructions to get the blessings of our guru.

Best regards,

Sudha

4. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters Bhavani & Srividhya,

Fortunately today I was able to upload the raghavendra sostra audio file thru this thread. The audio file (*.ram) is zipped and sent to you.

Om Jai Sairam Om Jai Sairam Om Jai Sairam

cheers
    Sairam

Attached Files:

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Chowmi,

Remember that we are just humans and doing 'mistake' is unavoidable to us sometimes. Hence what I can suggest you is that if you feel that you made a mistake knowingly or unknowingly, Just tell Rayaru in your mind that you won't repeat it again. That's enough rather than asking sorry every time when we do mistakes. We are His children and He would forgive our small small mistakes. Hence no worries at all. Realise your mistake and ensure that you won't repeat it again.

cheers
    Sairam

6. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Brother Sairam,

Hope all is well with you. After hearing to your below message, I took the bold decision and put all the burden on rayaru to show me a good path in the decision I have taken. I didn't think about anything and never doubted for a single second. But the consequences of that decision has started to hit my family and I very badly recently and I am under lots of pressure and tension and don't know why and what I can do. Yesterday I cried for hours in front of Rayaru's photo and asked him why I am going through all these and why he is not helping me. I even went to the point of saying that I wouldn't pray to him anymore since he doesn't like my devotion towards him. But again today I felt like seeing his picture and started praying to him. I don't know if he is testing my faith towards him or if he truly doesn't like me and has decided not to help me.

I am feeling really low Brother. I have done the 3 day Seva vratha in September and from then on keeping the hopes that one day he will give me the answers to my prayers, but that day hasn't come at all:(

7. bhavani

bhavani New IL'ite

Hello Sairam Sir,

Thanks for the Audio file. Tomorrow I'm planning to do the Raghavendrar Pooja and me and my hubby, we did the 3 day pooja two weeks before..,

Now we want to do the pooja tomorrow, pls pray for us.

Regards
    Bhavani

8. lighter

lighter New IL'ite

hello please devotees anybody reply me....

i donno,,,how can i gey my guy back to me....

please reply me....

9. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Bhavani,

Do your pooja and prayers to Rayaru sincerely, then Rayaru will bless you and your family definitely with full of happiness and peaceful life.

Remember one thing. Once you have done the pooja, leave all the worries to Him as Rayaru will solve these one by one. What you need to keep in your mind is that after your 3 days pooja are done, don't keep asking Rayaru every day when your problems will come to an end as He knows very well how and when to solve these. Just do dyanaam of His Roopam whenever you find time and the rest He will take care.

cheers
    Sairam

10. lighter

lighter New IL'ite

dear brother sairam,

i have posted my problem in your post....

i have seen you answering every one,,except me....

already i am in deep depression,,saw your post,,and i had a hope, for getting solution to my problem...

no body replied me...may be i am big sinner...

anyways,,i will start doing pooja this thursday or friday....

atleast bless me to get what i want...

om sri guru raghavendraya namaha.....

raghavendra swamy,nanu kshaminchandi..chinnapilani,telika apudu tappu chesanu.please ee court case lu emi avakunda,,premato bharath nanu pelli chesukovali...please raghavendra swamy,na prayers ni vinandi,,me darshanam ivvandi....naku answer cheyandi...