Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Brother Sairam,

Hope you are having a fun time in Chennai.
    Thanks a ton for your encouraging words. I hope Guru shows me a path soon because I have to give an answer in a couple of days to my parents and I am waiting for Guru to tell me which path I should be taking. Every second I am praying to Guru Raghavendra to guide me so that I can tell my parents my answers based on the path he is going to show me. Please pray to our Guru to help me out Sir. Every second I am thinking about the problem and praying to him to show me a good path and not thinking about going to any astrologers or any as such. Please please please pray to the Guru to show me the correct path by answering my question I have for him Brother.

Thank You

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Seema,

I suggest you to take the decision by yourself boldly rather than waiting for Guru to guide you. You know one thing. He might have already decided a solution for you and it is you who need to implement it.

From your words above it seems that you have not yet completely surrendered yourself to Guru and hence you are worrying too much and doubtful whether the lord will help you or not.

Remember, A devotee when He completely surrenders Himself to Lord will never worry about any consequences (good or bad) for the act he/she is doing and keep full faith on Lord that whatever happens, He will save me definitely.

Be bold to take the decision and leave the consequences to Lord as He will take the burden of your problem on His shoulders here onwards.

cheers
    Sairam

3. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Sairam bhai

Thanks very much. Happy Diwali to you. Hope you enjoyed your Diwali with your family in Chennai. You do not have to feel sorry for the delay.

Sairamji, as Seema said we also have some problem on some of our decisions made earlier which went wrong and did not give any fruitful results as expected. Now we are caught in the middle, and look for solutions and pray and pray. My DH is a strong believer of Shirdi Sai baba and reads the satcharita every Thursday. I pray all days Navagraha stotras, offer flowers to every God each day depends on the day, offer annam as prasadam each day. Every Friday we do elaborate pooja as per pooja vidhigal. I go to Shiv Mandir and offer prayers every Monday. But so far not done anything for Sri Rayaru, though I only know the sloka "Om Pujyaya" and recite it.

I also left it to God, who have made us to take such decisions which we never expected to go wrong, but happened as God wants that way. But now we somehow want to come out of the problem or the problems get solved quickly and righly. I also checked with some astrologers as to what is the remedial action. But everyone says to pray various slogams, and within 2 months all will turn good, but nothing happening.........

So I want to pray Lord Sri Raghavendra to show us the right way and leave everything to Him. I hope all will end well.

Sorry to bother you Sairambhai.

Thanks n Rgds
    Shanti

4. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

:-( namaste sir..
    sir.. want to tell u that i asked rayaru to shower his blessings on me and shud be sucessfull in the bank exam... but i didnt get selected in the exam...
    dont know when i will get the job, and dont know wether there was any thing wrong in my prayer...
    feeling much bad...

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  5. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

Hope you had a good diwali celebration with your family. Would like to clarify my doubt with you regarding simple pooja for our guru. Like said in my earlier mail I am doing simple pooja for all Thursdays by reading his slogams, chanting his name, following vratha and sleeping in mat & visiting nearby guru's temple. Last Thursday my mother-in-law unexpectedly expired due to massive heart attack. All the relatives said that we should not go to temple for 30 days and lit lamp for god. Kindly let me know is there is any particular number of days i should not do pooja for our guru. I am not opening my pooja room but my mind does'nt stop from chanting "Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha" . I really do not know whether I can chant in my mind during this period or is there is any particular number of days I should be away from our guru. Kindly clarify. Also daily in my office computer I use to have the darshan of Mantralyam Brindavanam in you tube, watch Guru Raghavendra mahamagalarathi and Abisekam for Brindavanam and really feel like standing infront of Brindavanam in Mantralayam. Please Please clarify whether I can do so now during theetu period?? Awaiting for your reply brother.

Thanking you for all your guindance.

Best regards,

Sudha

6. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sudha,

I am back to Bangalore this week after celebrating Diwali with my family members in my native place. I found time today only to reply the queries and hence sorry for the delay.

Regret to hear that your mother-in-law passed away.

The tendency of our human mind is that it keeps wandering here and there often and what we can do is just try to focus our mind to good things as much as possible. I am really surprised and proud of you that you are becoming a sincere devotee of Sri Rayaru day by day. Nobody can stop you from chanting Rayaru mantra in your mind and remember that you can do poojas or anything only in your mind during this theetu period. There is nothing wrong in it.

But at the same time, We need to give respect to our rituals during such a situation and hence I can suggest you that you don't need to pooja physically in your pooja room or not visiting the temple. Wait till that teetu period is over and then start it physically. Till then, do it in your mind and pray to Lord for your mother-in-law atma to be in peace. Doing so will also indicate that you are giving respect to the expired m-i-law.

Dear Sister, Since you are so much interested to know more about our Swami, If you want, I can send you an audio file which consists of the 'Sri Raghavendra Sostram' written by Appaana Chaarya. This audio would run for 10 min only and every day morning I use to recite this sostram before leaving for the office and I really believe that it saves from me from lots of difficulties. I have learnt pronouncing the words from the Sostram by repeatedly hearing the audio file during my free time in the office in the year 2002. Let me know if you want, otherwise ignore it.

cheers
    Sairam

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters Shanti, Chowmi and Seema,

The below reply to sister chowmi will answer all your queries I hope.

Dear sister chowmi,

No worries at all. Just read my experience below and you will get the answer from it I hope.

Last year, I was jobless for two months due to recession period and direly in need of a job at that time. I didn't get any interview calls for many days and suddenly one day I got an opportunity to attend an interview in Infosys, Bangalore. I prayed to Rayaru well during the interview day and attended the technical interview and did NOt succeed in the interview.

I also got so much of frustration and angry like you and due to my immature mind at that time, even scolded Swami for my failure in the interview as we know that getting a job at infosys is not easy. I was also thinking that why Swami has not given success to me in spite of doing all poojas and even went to His temple on the day of interview. After one or two days, I became normal and told my mind that Swami has decided to give me something better than this offer and hence I need to wait and be patient till He blesses me with good job.

As per I thought, after a gap of two weeks, I got another interview call in a private US based company and got selected in the interview and joined the job also immediately. I requested apology to Rayaru for my mistakes and I understood well from this incident that Guru will surely save me from the difficulties one day.

You one know thing. Rayaru has blessed me lots of things from this job offer.

- I got the salary more than what I asked for.
    - I got the 'Tech Lead; post though I applied for the programmer job.
    - The officer is very near to my house (2 kms only) whereas infosys is more than 20 kms from my house)
    - My office exists in such a location where I need to go via the roads where 'Sri Raghavendra Swami Temple' and 'Sri Shirdi Sai baba Temple' to reach office. It simply indicated to me that Guru wants to keep me near to Him and I felt really blessed for giving me such an good opportunity.
    - As soon as I got the job offer letter, I went to the temple and placed the letter under Guru's feet.

From the above incident, we need to know one thing. God decides something very good for us and it is we who don't understand this and started suspecting the god whether our prayers are not answered. Hence I request you that we need to be really patient till Guru blesses us with the right way. So always have a hope that Guru will definitely place you in the right job and in a safer location for you and don't get confused or have no fear that Whether our life is lost.

Remember, Guru Rayaru is watching all your activities and if you are really strong in your belief that Rayaru will definitely bless you soon with the job, He will make it much faster for you as the 'belief' has the strongest power in the world.

cheers
    Sairam

1 person likes this.
  8. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

Thank you very much for clarifying my doubts. As per your words I will do pooja and nama saptha in my mind. Kindly clarify whether I can watch guru's Brindavanam in Mantralayam in you tube as I use to watch atleast twice in free time in my Office. Will it be a theetu if i watch the Brindavanam during theetu period. Thanks a tonne for your interest to send me 'Sri Raghavendra Sostram' written by Appaana Chaarya. Really I could'nt able to believe as I searched the same in net and could not able to download the same properly. Would be great if you could kindly send me any of Raghavendra Swami Slogams. Also would be nice if you could kindly guide what are all the books written by our guru and where can I get the same in Chennai.

Regards,

Sudha

9. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Sudhaji,
    Opposite to triplicane Raghavendra Mutt, you can get all the books about Rayar.
    If you need any help,please do let me know. I stay very closer to Ragavendra mutt, Triplicane, Chennai.

I'm a devotee of Shirdi SaiBaba and I have subscribed to this thread.
    Rayar has blessed me a lot.

Sairam,
    Savvyheal

10. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother,

Thanks a lot for your information. I will definitely visit Sri Raghavendra Mutt in Triplicane to have guru's darshan and buy books after our family theetu period of 30 days.

Regards,

Sudha