Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Minisha,

Good that you have completed Rayaru pooja. Now what next you need to do is that daily after you wake up, you should tell your mind that Guru Rayaru would definitely shower His blessings on you today and help in all your activities for the day. Do Nama saptah of Guru in your mind as much as possible and it will work the wonders for you. Try it and see the result by yourself instead of me telling you.

cheers
    Sairam

2. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

hello sir,,,
    thanks a lot.. when u show such positive way.. really feels good..

sir can we pray to others also??? because by seeing one of my friend i also became a devotee of rayaru.
    but now his mom is not feeling well.. he is very much tensed. he is not finding any way.. but his mom is suffering a lot..
    sir my request is that u also pray for his mom.. and she is also a great devotee . but now she cant do fasting and all and even my friend... so its my request for u to pray sir..

thank you
    chowmii..

3. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear brother Sairam,

Would be great if you could kindly let me know our guru's birthday in 1595. Also the day he entered Brindavan in 1671. Can you please suggest any books to read more and more about our guru.

Thank you for all your guidance and help brother.

Best wishes,

Sudha

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  4. Triv0158

Triv0158 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,
    Can you please guide me as to what Nama Saptah is and how to do it. And I will surely do the morning prayer to Rayaru. Thanks for your guidance.
    Minisha

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Chowmi,

As I was out of station for the past few days, I couldn't reply immediately to you. Sorry for that. I am back to office today only and saw your blog.

What you have asked is a very useful and wonderful question. You can very well pray for others also. It is also our responsibility to do so and Guru would be really pleased and will surely bless us if we pray for others.

Don't worry sister. I will also do prayer definitely for the person you have mentioned. Remember, when a group of people pray for the benefit of a person who is suffering, God will definitely solve the problem of that person surely as the Group prayer has lots and lots of power. As you know that 'a group of trees can make a beautiful garden'.

Just try the below if you want to cure the illness of that person.

You can do this along with a group of people also for that person's cure.

1. Take a small cup of 'Kondak kadalai'(in tamil) which is used for preparing 'Soondal'. The count should be exactly 108 pieces . Keep a empty small cup along with you .

2. You can do it any time. Sit in a calm place along with your well wishers or family members who pray for the cure of that person.

3. Take each 'Kondak kadalai' piece in your hand and say 'Om Sri Raghavendrayaa Namaaha' and then put it inside the empty cup. Like this, you need to do for 108 times and put it in the empty cup.

4. Before you start doing these, pray to Guru that He should cure the illness of that person completely.

cheers
    Sairam

6. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sudha,

Rayaru's birth day usually falls in the month of February. Birth date of Sri Rayaru is '21-02-2010'.

I will let you know the other important dates definitely within a couple of days.

cheers
    Sairam

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Minisha,

Nama Saptah means telling the Nama of any deity just like telling 'Om Sri Ganeshaya Namahaa'. It is easy and simple way and a very powerful way too as this lets you to focus your attention and thinking of Lord most of the times which will be beneficial for the whole of our day.

You can do it any time you want. Just tell 'Om Sri Raghavendraya Namahaa' as much as times as you want per day. Make this as a habit daily and you can find the result of it by yourself very soon. You can even tell in your mind also if you feel it is disturbing to others.

cheers
    Sairam

8. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear brother Sairam,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I felt too happy to know that our Guru's Birthday is on 21st February as my mother Pondicherry Annai's Birthday also falls on same day. Really i could not believe what a coincidence. For the past 20 years I am a devotee of Pondicherry Annai and I love her too much. Now along with my favourite mother I am praying Sri Raghavendra Swami too which gives me immense happiness.

Regards,

Sudha

9. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

hello sir,,
    sir what is that Kondak kadalai'

10. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Chowmi,

Kondak kaddalai means 'Channa' which is used for cooking soondal. It will be light yellow or white in color.

cheers
    Sairam