Sri Raghavendrar Pooja for getting solutions for all your problems in your life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Dec 28, 2009.

1. NAARAAYANI

NAARAAYANI New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I thank you for your wonderful guidance. With your guidance and rayaru's blessings i have done the puja for 3 months. As already told i would like to continue the same as long as possible. I really enjoy those 3 days in my life. During the puja in the 3rd month i had a dream early in the morning where a old man in white dress asks me to light a lamp which has oil filled in it with no wicks. I dont know what to say and what is the meaning of this dream. Again your guidance please.

2. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Brother Sairam

Something happened today and I am a little disturbed so wanted to ask you for advice. Last night was the first night of my vrata and I put put a sheet on the floor and was sleeping on it - but at night it was really cold and I ended up taking off the sheet out of the floor and putting it on me. Is there any restrictions that you shouldn't have sheets on you? It wasn't a comforter or a heavy rug, but just a sheet. Please let me know.

THanks

3. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

Nice to see your thread giving step by step guidance to pray Sri Guru Raghavendra Swamigal. I came across your thread when I just browsed to know the prayer methods to Sri Raghavendra Swamigal. I feel that only Guru has made me to visit your page. Really impressed the way you have explained clearly in detail about pujas to Guru. I would like to do 3 days pooja for Swamigal but I have 2 naughty small boys. I don’t have separate pooja room but only have 4 rack shelf for all swami. As per your prayer instructions, you have guided to keep manai in the centre of any room to do 11 pradhakshanams which is very important to get blessings. But I am worried how can I keep swami in manai for 3 continuous day during pooja because of my naughty kids. Kindly clariy whether I can do Patha AbiShekham for 3 continuous days to get our Guru’s Blessings. Why I am asking is if I keep swami in manai my mind will keep on think about my kids should not disturb the place of pooja which affects my concentration in praying Guru. Hence kindly clarify whether I can do Patha Abisheham where I can fully concentrate without any worries about my kids for 3 days to getting Guru’s blessings kindly let me know please.

Regards,

Sudha

4. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Brother Sairam,

Today is the last day of my Pooja and I am very thankful for you for providing such a good guidance.

One doubt - for the past two days - I skipped my breakfast and ate lunch and then at night ate palahaara. Is that okay? Because just now I read that you have mentioned it's wise not to eat anything at night except fruits and milk - very worried- please suggest.

5. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Naraayani,

Great to hear that you have done pooja for 3 months. You are really really lucky to have such a dream. Not many would have experienced such a thing in their life. Long ago (10 yrs), I heard from an old man in Raghavendra swamy temple in Triplicane, the old man said that by doing 3 days pooja to Rayaru, you can see the 'Rayaru darshan' in your dreams and that is the actual purpose of doing this pooja. I have deliberately NOT mentioned about this fact in this pooja details as this would definitely create more hype among the devotees who do this pooja and sometimes may lead to disappointment if they fail to see Rayaru in their dreams. I let them to experience by themselves after doing the pooja.

Though I don't know the actual meaning of your dream, but I can tell you that Guru has been pleased with your pooja and hence He has come in your dreams to indicate you something 'Good' is going to happen to you soon.

Jai Sairam Jai Sairam Jai Sairam

cheers
    SAiram

6. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Hi Sister Seema,

No need to have any worries/confusions. Raayaru will surely bless you if you have done your pooja with sincere devotion and don't worry about other things. We are humans and we can't expect 100% perfect in all our things we do and Rayaru knows more about us and He can forgive our small small mistakes and will bless definitely. He only wants pure devotion and discipline from us and hence no worries.

cheers
    Sairam

7. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister Sudha,

I can understand that you being the responsible Mother and that too having two naughty kids and hence I can suggest that you get up early in the morning for these 3 days and do the pooja having 'maanai' in the floor as per mentioned in the details and once the pooja is done, remove everything and keep Swami idons back on your rack. Do like this for 3 days.

Again, I tell this that Not everyone will have the facility/convenience to implement everything as per mentioned in the details due to some strong/valid reasons and our Rayaru is really merciful and He can very well know that you being the mother of two kids and He can definitely do the needful to you to get His blessings. Don't have any fears or confusions whether rayaru will think bad. we are humans and we cannot be 100% perfect in whatever we do, but I request you to try your maximum best to please Rayaru with your pure devotion in your mind.

Besides this, you can also do Paatha Abshishekam as per your wish along with the pooja and this would definitely please our Rayaru very much. All the best for your pooja.

Jai Sairam Jai Sairam Jai Sairam Jai Sairam

cheers
    sairam

8. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Brother Sairam,

Thank you for your assuring post - I have completed the pooja and now confidently waiting for Rayaru to answer my prayers with full faith.

Thank you once again for all your guidance.
    I will let you know how it turns out.

9. NAARAAYANI

NAARAAYANI New IL'ite

My dear brother,
    I had been desparately waiting for your reply. I am a sort of relieved. I thought there is some mistake in my pooja hence in disguise rayaru has come but without wicks only was disturbing me. This made me think i have done some mistake. But your reply was really a big relief for me my dear brother. Still i will continue my poojas as long as possible. It is only in Rayaru's hands to guide me to continue the pooja. At times i get a doubt if i have done the pooja correctly. Still i continue the same. I have left everything at his feet he knows things better is how i convince myself. Your replies are real relievers brother.

Affectionately
    Naaraayani

10. ma21

ma21 New IL'ite

Dear Brother Sairam,

Thanks a tonne for your detailed reply and clarification. I am going to start my pooja from tomorrow. Kindly clarify whether pooja has to be done once in a day at early morning for 3 days or twice a day – morning and evening for 3 days.

I have booked tickets to go to Mantralayam along with my family next Thursday. First time we are visiting swami’s place. I am eagerly waiting to visit his holy place and get his blessings. Also I would like to visit Nava Brindavanam. Swami should bless us to visit his place.

Thanks brother for all your guidance in getting Swami’s blessings.

Regards,

Sudha