Pariharam for Rahu dasa

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by aishvijay, Nov 11, 2009.

1. aishvijay

aishvijay New IL'ite

hI Ilites,
    Currently i am facing problems due to Rahu dasa (venus bhukti) .
    Please provide me with some slokas or pariharams which will help me out from this situation!

2. karunac

karunac New IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  3. Ruuma

Ruuma New IL'ite

Hi Ladies, does this Raghu desa gives realy any problem as my hubby is also above to get into this ragu desa shortly, any precautions or mantras that will help to stop experiencing anything bad.pl advice

4. vinosk09

vinosk09 New IL'ite

My daughter who is 20 is going thru Rahu dasa since 2006. Rahu in her natal chart is badly positioned. So she is going thru a very trying time healthwise and mentally. Rahu is as bad as Sani if not worse. And to go thru this period at such a young age when you should be strong enough to make your life's decision is the worst Karma anyone can have. As a mother, I have tried everything - temple visits, rudraksha, prayers, EVERYTHING! Believe me nothing REALLY helps. Sometimes you feel they help, but again you will be pushed back 100 steps. I have learned that there is NO respite from karma. One has to pay the price for past deeds. As a mother, I am in a lot of mental stress which is affecting my health as well. But that is my Karma! I don't want to raise the hopes of anyone...but praying to God during such difficult times is like holding an umbrella in the rain. It wont shield you if the wind blows. With a bad dasa like Rahu, the wind blows all the time! So no God can really help! I am sorry to sound pessimistic, but this is out of my personal experience.

5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Right now i am going through my rahu dasha
    And so the astrologer made me wear Ruby stone.
    He says it will reduce the effect of Rahu on my health.
    I dont want to try mantras because i have heard if mantras are not pronounced well then they can give the wrong effect.

6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

If you think reciting mantras is difficult,you can listen to them..That will also help you:)

3 people like this.
  7. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

I dunno much about Pariharams for Rahu Dasa.. But, have heard visiting temples like Kalahasthi, Thirupambaram, Thirunageshwaram and kukke subramanya helps to reduce the ill effects of the dasa..

1 person likes this.
  8. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Nice Thread and replies :)

9. NirmalaGoofy

NirmalaGoofy Gold IL'ite

Totally agree with Vinosk09. I am a living example of how bad a Rahu dasa can be. Especially if Rahu is sitting on a bad position in the birth chart. I got it during my school days, so all my education, career everything is gone. Marriage and after marriage life was miserable. 18 years of sheer pain. Only good thing I got out of that is It had made me increase my faith towards GOD. It had increased my mental strength. Nothing can protect you, all you can pray is to get Mental strength to face the life. Not to scare you, just to let you face the situation. Be brave.

10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear NirmalaGoofy Sister,

The faith in God being enormous and the bonding between Guru and Devotee takes you a long way through which can never equalize any worth of assets or yellow metals stored.

You are Blessed, the bad half has crossed and you will sail in the best half of your life with no hassles.

May Baba be with you and guide you always. Sairam