sloka for stress/seperation

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by simply_doubtful, Aug 31, 2009.

1. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

hi
    i know what i am requesting is wrong for some people but still i want help. i have been married for eight years and so far only miscarriages till now. because of this we my husband and myself are having problems.
    my husband is very understanding. my main problem is with my mil. we have gone to gynecs and what they is say is that there is no problem with either of us. each and everytime my gynec asks me whether i have any tensions. and finally she said that my inability to conceive is because of tensions.
    my husband is only son. i have a sil who lives in Delhi. what she or my mil does is insult me when my husband is not there. we live in a joint family.
    i have decided to seperate from the joint family and move to a nuclear family. even my husband wouldn't say no to leaving i think. so what i need is a sloka to help me achieve my goal that is seperating from the joint family. i am not saying this seperation should be for ever. its only till i have a kid. after that we'll move in again.
    is there any sloka to help me.
    thank you all for going through this message.
    hansika

2. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Hi..
    Just a thought - instead of talking about separating, will it not be better if you pray for peace and harmony in the family...
    That will help you achieve your final objective i am sure..

1 person likes this.
  3. simply_doubtful

hi vidya
    if it is for peace and harmony i'd have prayed. its more than that she wants to seperate me and my dh. she hates me.
    she is making my life a misery. whatever she does she does it when my husband is not home. she forbids me to go into the kitchen unless she finishes her breakfast and lunch. i only have to go into the kitchen after she is done.
    i am stressed out if i stay at home. for that reason only i want to separate.
    hansika.

4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Hansika

I am sorry to hear your state of affairs. While ur a TTC u need to have calm and peaceful mind. I am attaching a powerful Lord Dattatreya Stothram that will solve all your problems and get ur desires fulfilled. Most important thing is it will keep u in good spirits.

Read this for 40 days @ 11 times a day. (Give a gap of 5-6 days during menses). Once your done with this do annadan. By the time u finish this mandala pooja and ur desires will be fulfilled.

I am sure all ur problems will have a solution and u will get a healthy bonny baby soon.

All the best.:thumbsup

Warm regards:)
    Saras

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  5. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Dear saras
    Can you plz send that sloka in tamil.

Radhiga.B

6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhiga,

Sorry dear don't have it in Tamil but i have it in telugu. If u want i can post it.

Warm regards:)
    Saras

7. simply_doubtful

hi Saras
    thank you for giving me that sloka. i have a doubt regarding it. should i start reading the sloka from a thursday? its just that i heard that Sripada Vallabha's avatar is one of sai baba. so i was just wondering.
    also could you post the telugu version of it.
    thank you
    Hansika

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Hansika,

Start reading the sloka immediately. Everyday is good. No need to wait till Thursday. Tuesdays & Thursdays are Sri Padavallabha swami's favourite days.
    Yes Sri PadaVallabha is the avataar of Saibaba. It is infact the first avataram of Lord Dattatreya.
    I will post the telugu version of it in the next post.

Warm regards
    Saras

9. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Hi Saras
    Can I also read this sloka for getting a good job for my husband and for other problems.
    Thanks
    vian

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vian,

This sloka is all purpose all powerful sloka.
    Can be read thru out. All the desires will be fulfilled. I have personally experienced it. That is why I posted it.
    Read with faith and your DH will get a good job.

Best regards:)
    Saras