Sundara kandam in tamil

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by charvihema, Aug 16, 2009.

1. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai friends
    i have sundara kandam in tamil.read the ramayanam fully in one day then daily read the sundara kandam daily.it is very powerfull.

Attached Files:

2. prabha80

prabha80 Senior IL'ite

Dear Hemalatha,
    Many thanks for the Ramayanam pdf.

3. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai prabha
    read it and have the difference and changes in life.

4. Nila26

Nila26 New IL'ite

Thank you very much Hemalatha. Your post is very helpful for ladies like me.
    I had 4 unsuccessful pregnancy. During 4th pregnancy I started to chant the Garbharaksha Stotra from the time when I get to know about my pregnanct, but she didnt hear my prayers. Anyway I'll chant it, when I'll get pregnant. And hope this time will it help.

Thanks again.
    Nila

5. Nila26

Nila26 New IL'ite

Sorry for this second post. I've got a question, Hemalatha. During the time when I read the Kambaraamaayanam and/or Sundarakaandam can I eat Non Veg.? Or we've to strictly avoid it (non veg) during the paaraayanam period? Can I read it only fridays and other fasting days? Will it also work like daily paaraayanam?
    Pls, explain me about it.

Thanks in Advance.
    Nila

6. want2conceive

want2conceive Senior IL'ite

Hi Nila.. just saw the thread and would like to share what i know. My mother used to read sundarakandam (full book by lifco publishers) many times and it is very very powerful. When you read it with full heart and devotion God really clears the troubles/sorrow. In our house when my mom reads the book it generally takes 10-15 days as the book is big but she wont eat non-veg from start to end and she wont even cook non-veg at home. However other family members who dont read it can have non-veg outside home like hotels. It is good to be read in pooja room or near pooja area with deepam lit while reading. Can be read both mornings and evenings.

I dont know about the ways to be followed while reading the above mentioned PDF. But i know that anything to do with reading ramayanam/ sundaragandam will only do good for our life.

7. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai nila
    dont worry surely u concive after u read sundara kandam.
    method to follow is just hope in god.he will show the right way to do all things.guiding us in right way.it is in all our belives.

first start read this ramayana full in a day.then daily u want to read sundara kandam.after 30 days u can feal the difference.it takes 15minuets to read 3 times,if u read 9 times it also gud.
    read sundarakandam without gape for 30 days daily 9 times.
    if u got periods after that u continue no problem.
    succefully u get conciev.
    now i am six month pregnant. it is unbeliveble.because for various reasons i start to read sk in november,in march i am cocived.but for my first child i wait for for four years.i am not planned to concive this time but i get concive means it is only god and reading this sk. thanku god.even in 2 miscarrige i read that garparachambigai slogam. after reading this sk i get succes

so be hopeful

8. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

Hi Hema,
    Very useful dear.........Thanx for posting.........:bowdown

9. Nila26

Nila26 New IL'ite

Thank you friends for your reply.

Nila

10. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Hi friends
    Everyday whether we have to read the ramayana fully before reading sundara kandam or on first day alone we have read the ramayana?

Radhiga