How to worship kamakshi amman?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by krishted, Jul 24, 2009.

1. krishted

krishted New IL'ite

Hi

Can anybody please tell me how to worship kamakshi ammam everyday at home. Am very fond of amman. I would be very happy if i get to know what are the ways, mantras ,stotrams to be chanted for kamakshi.

Thanks
    :) veni

2. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

3. GopuChandra

GopuChandra New IL'ite

Namaste Veni,

I am a new member since yesterday. Kanchi Mahaswamigal has said that the 'live' form of Ambal residing in the moon must be taken in our mind with her feet touching our head. He has also said, the 'live' form of Shiva should also be taken in simultaneously with Ambal. They should always be prayed 'together'. And while doing this, we must be extremely happy and surrender ourselves to them with the knowledge that they are our loving Mother and Father.

He has said this is the way to pray Ambal.

Thanks,
    Suresh

4. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Veni,

you cna worship Amman or any god or Goddess in any way you want. According to me, there is no strict rules about it. Whatever is good for you, do it. The importance is faith, not rituals. It is nice if you cna go to the temple everyday etc. But now a days, it is hard. So just think of Goddess and pray.

All the best. By the way, I am not saying that it is wrong to follow the rituals, but according to me it is not necessary. Faith is more important.

CL