sri lalitha mani dweepa varnana

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by indhu_17, Mar 21, 2009.

1. bbbhargavi

bbbhargavi New IL'ite

Hi,

Can someone post Chintamani Gruham, preferably in English or Telugu. Also please let me know wht for is read?

Thanks and Regards.

2. neelesh

neelesh New IL'ite

Hi,My name is Divya.I was searching about Manidweepavarnana from the year 2009 and I got and known in the year 2010;Searched in google and many sites to know it every site who had this information never shared directly untill we have an account in it.Same happened for me in this Indus Ladies.

Hardly I posted in the blog Divya's Cooking Journey
    as people like me who wants can get it easily as i feel Sharing is Caring.
    I usually read this book on tuesday or Friday .Started reading & I blessed with a baby girl (Sai Samanvitha).

I got few flower names from my mother ,Can any one post the variety of flowers pictures of pooja & way of doing video link to help me and others like me.

3. indhu_17

indhu_17 Senior IL'ite

Hi Vidya24,

This is Indhu. Can u pls post the sloka which yr mum has been reading on Devi's Chintamni Gruham (in Tamil).(which u have mentioned in yr above mail). I think it's the oen which i'm looking for. Can u pls send it to email id:hemakish@hotmail.com.

Thank u.
    Indhu.

4. geetha satish

geetha satish Gold IL'ite

hello Saras garu, thanks for the pdf and I am very happy to know about lalitha mani dweepa varnana. can we read this on fridays only or on daily basis if time permits, I am just eager to start but not sure whether I am correct or wrong . Please guide me
    I have started Siddha mangala stotram and feeling good
    I am due in oct, hope everything goes well
    thanks for the information

5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi geetha

You can read Sri Lalitha Mani Dweepa Varnana stothram everyday. It is very good to read it everyday. People who have busy schedules can read on Tuesdays & Fridays.
    For prayers everyday is good.

Good to hear that you started Siddha Mangala stothram. Keep reading it whenever time permits.
    Sri Padavallabha Swami's blessings will be on you. Don't worry You will have safe delivery & healthy baby.

6. geetha satish

geetha satish Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot Saras garu
    I am very happy to receive msg from you, thankyou

7. madhurit

madhurit Senior IL'ite

hello madam,
    I should be thankful for you first of all as i was looking for sri lalitha mani dwepa varnana and i got this site and i registered myself.
    Is there any possibility for the audio link?
    thank you so much
    sudha

8. sbmat

sbmat Bronze IL'ite

dear all,
    i am new to this puja so if any one can guide me it will be very helpful.
    i am a guju but very interested in the pujas listed out here on the site from diff backgrounds.
    i have started siddha mangala pooja and kuber pooja with the help of this site and it has worked wonders in my life (though its been only 2 weeks i started) .....will post my experiences soon
    can anybody pls tell me the significance of this pooja,vidhi (for 9 weeks ),format in english or sanskrit or hindi.
    thnx in advance

9. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I understand that this is for 108 days pooja. But I remembering reading somewhere that we can also chant this shloka 9 times for 9 fridays. Is this true? Is it ok if we do a short prayer like that with shraddha and bhakti?

Or is this the only way to do this pooja? Please enlighten me with the answers.

Banu

10. aryanmom

aryanmom New IL'ite

Thank you Saras!

This is the only source I have found on the web for Telugu PDF of Manidweepa Varnanana Stotram. Appreciate your effort.