Please suggest me parikaram!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Ushie, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Ushie

Ushie Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Today (fridaY) when I do pooja, accidentally the kungumam and manjal (turmeric powder) kothu(cluster kinnam) fell down and everything spilled on the carpet. Already I am facing lot of family issues and this is upsetting me. I know it is an accident still some how I am not feeling good. Immeadiately I prayed to Amba(Sri Rajarajeswari) that I will do viradham next friday and I also prayed to Shiridi baba. If any of you know any parikarams for situation like this please help me. Thank you.

2. umarayan

umarayan Senior IL'ite

Dear friend,
    pls dont worry,as u said its an accident,without ur knowledge it happened,
    nothing vl happen,pray to god,very thing vl be ok,
    one incident was happened to me,
    My SIL called to come a very famous temple ie.near to chennai,she gave
    for abishegam, so i went,it happend in very early morning,after abishegam and arathi,one person gave kunkum to all,when he came to me ,he skipped me and gave another ,i just show my hand,but he didnt ,he run fast,while he gave person next to me,i said i show my hand,that time pinch of kunkum fell my fore hand ,so i used that,my Sil asked ,he gave to all of us
    enough kunkum,y he didnt give to u,immd he called that man,but he went, i didnt feel anythg,after that ,they allow inside the amma statue for a single round,thier i found kunkum was kept,archanai kunkum,while i go for
    a round,i saw one lady took kunkum from that plate,so i thought so very body can take,so i bend ,i took kunkum even i didnt raised fully,one fellow
    came near to me and touch my hand very forcely,all the kunkum went off,
    that very very near to amman,think how i felt ,really i was fully unconsious
    for a minute,and i came out,nobody asked him y that person behave very arrogantly,even my sil and family ,my fil and all,i felt really very bad.
    cos of i took ,very little kunkum ,b4 i saw that person pushed some devotees came to see amman,so he was like that only,after returned i cried a lot ,slowly i forgot ,i put all that happened to amman itself,and i recovered from that,thats a very famous temple,i decide here after i dont visit that temple again,i dont no wheather am right r wrong.
    pls other Ilite also give ur comments on this ,actually i decide to pen down this in new thread,but cos this friend ,i written here itself,
    but i believe in god,i trust in my life each and every thg is god,
    tell me ur suggestion on this

thank u,
    regards
    uma

3. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Ushie, if haldi (manjal) spills it means there will be a good occassion in the house.Dont worry. It just means there will be a wedding or a joyous occassion in the house.Good Luck.

4. Ushie

Ushie Senior IL'ite

Hi,

umarayan and chocolate, thank you so much. Your words comforted me a lot. Thank you. I left everything to Shridi baba and took udhi and I am sure he will bless every one of us. Once again thanks for your kind words. umarayan dont stop going to amman's temple because of some rude people. You didn't do any thing wrong when people that rude can be near her, why you should not visit her. God bless you. :)