Please suggest me pujas and prayers

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by kavyster, Mar 19, 2009.

1. kavyster

kavyster New IL'ite

Dear Respected devotees,
    Please suggest pujas and prayers , here is my situation.
    Administrator, i have posted the situation here again because devotees can understand my whole situation and give me there valuable prayers and pujas to get a job for my husband.
    I have posted in me and my spouse as i am in mental depression looking for ILS replies and how to handle the situation. Please i request not to delete the same.
    I am regular reader of the IL. I feel depressed and sad all the time how hard i try to console my self still i feel the same.
    Here is my situation my DH has lost his job, he has done his best in the company and has good name, but due to some politics from some people in his company he lost his job. He spoke to his manager asking them a reason and a chance and asking where was his wrong. But the company has said it is final decision.But his job is not lost due to the finance problems or recession. His lead who is the indian played the game to remove my DH. That lead acted too smart and very clever and wicked and was acting as nothing happened. But we came to know about that guy only after my DH lost his job (it was just 8months in his new job).
    My DH never hurts anyone he is such a nice person and soft person. i told my dh to teach that person a nice lesson or give me a chance for me to speak to that person but my DH says if god is there he will punish , my dh never thinks bad about that guy even after he has done like this to my husband's career, such a kindhearted my hub is.My DH lossing this job almost 8 weeks gone.
    we also thught to appeal we had a discussion that company and the lead will win and we will be losing(all this discussion have been done).

i won't be sad and depressed if this is the first time and only time. This has happened to him four times lossing the jobs, Like going to a job and losing job in 4months. I spoke to my husband to find out if there were any faults from his side, but latter found out that company (some person)is playing politics and because he is doing well in his career , they don't want to see my husband growing and they terminated him.(previous jobs same situation).
    But in the first job the situation is he lost the job due to the company expected more and more skills. But the other jobs some politics have been played by his lead which is not known at all as he was doing well (as you know in the foreign countries we can't know what is going on in the company but in indian companies something canbe seen).
    I have been doing all kinds of prayers. but i don't know why god is still testing us.

I am very worried and depressed because of this situation and as you know in this country the cost of living is very high and seeing the present market. Also i have seen people who don't do well they are taken in jobs ans people who cheat they are in good careers.
    I am not saying anything great of my DH, but in his life he has helped so many people and given life to people and his attitude is very good as a person he is excellent. I don't understand why it is happening to him , please help me to come out of the situation and i need your valuable suggestions and advice.
    I can't express this situation to my parents or his parents .
    I am working but mine is temporary. Friends after coming to the country he was without job total together nearly twenty two months.
    Did anyone face a situation like this how do you handle this kind of situation in life.
    Please do reply friends with your valuable prayers and pujas.
    Thnaks in advance for the replies.

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kavyster,

Sorry to hear about DH's job position.

Please do Vaibhava Laxmi pooja for 4 or 8, 11 or 21 weeks on Fridays according to your convenience.Pray to her with sankalapm (reason for doing this pooja).
    Or
    Do Shirdi Sai Vrath for 9 weeks.

Your prayers will surely be answered.

Warm regards
    Saras

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  3. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

hi MIni

Please can you try this

this is the thread posted

Tips For LIGTHING LAMP WHILE DOING POOJA IN OUR HOUSE

[​IMG] Important tips to do easy puja for your birthstar to solve all your

Another Simple Tips to have a Great Day and Lucky Day

try these three

surely and ask your husband to do and you too

see the diffrence and come back to this forums and post you real experiance

thanking you

this wll help just start to do this by starting you will come to know the diffrence

god is always great

suresh sabapathy

4. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Hello Mini

Good suggestions are given by Sunraise and Saras. Please do follow their ideas. Your problems will get sorted out at the earliest possible time. Don't worry. God is there always with us. He will give you good things. Pray with full faith and belief.

5. umarayan

umarayan Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,
    my situation is same as uDrowning,my hubby lost his job end of jan09,due to
    finacial crsis,one astrologer told me to do vaibava lakshmi pooja,for 27 days continuesly,am doing am finishing this coming wednesday,c this sunday r monday i can get the result,if he get another job r not,r else v have back to india,am in dubai,here economy is very bad,coming to point,get lakshmi picture,lakshmi like lotus flower,so offer lotus flower,if u dont get,use artificial garland,daily give neivedhiyam,am offering milk,sugar,chaswe,safforn,and elachi mixed.
    and light deepam using ghee,ghee deepam brings money(ayshvarium),
    do kunkum archanai, by telling Om Sri Mahalakshmi nama,Om Sri Bhakyalakshmi nama,Om sri Kuberalakshmi Nama ,chnting this perform kunkum archani and offer some money in front of Lakshmi on some rawrice,and ask lakshmi what u want,and do deepa arathi ,and u keep the kunkum .really am expecting positive result,my hubby vl get offer on sunday may be,almost ready.any god is great,all the things in life are happening according cos of karma,dont worry,anyway ur husband is skillful person as u said,he vl get it soon,while i vl do today evening poojai,i vl pray for u also,if u believe do this pooja in the morning,
    and one more if u have vinayakar statue place a lamp behind that statue ,and pray with vinayakar,vinayakar vl turn back c ,y this lamp is backside and for what,so he can hear ur problem and slove it,
    always be positive,natapathelam nanmaike...
    all the best.
    cheers
    uma:thumbsup
    let me send the picture later

1 person likes this.
  6. kavyster

kavyster New IL'ite

Thanks Saras123,sunraise,muthuraji,umarayan for all your replies.
    I just wanted to let you know what pujas i have been doing for his jobs and my hubby is also doing the same. We both are doing the pujas for his job pujas are aditya hrudayam, Devi bhagavatham parayanam, now doing saicharitra, my hubby does dattatraya slokams and rajayalakshmi pujas and before he got the previous job(now the job is no more) i was doing all the pujas for him to get the job and everything should be fine.
    I have complete belief in god and doing the pujas for the grace of lord, i don't know it is almost 2months since he lost this job still god is testing us,my hubby is not getting any interview calls because of the recession period i don't understand what to do.
    When i have gone through the pujas and slokas forum i have came accross devotees saying that sundarkanda puja, hanuman chalisa puja and vaibhava lakshmi puja are very powerful.
    I am in a confusion at the moment which puja to start, devotees sorry for asking, please give your suggestion which puja to start and please give any miracles you came accross so we can get more and more faith.( it is not that i don't have faith , i have faith in lord)
    Umarayan, please let me know how your puja went on and how many weeks sankalampam you have taken, in which week god has blessed you and did your husband get a job hope he gets a job soon.
    Please do reply friends and don't hesitate to reply.
    Awaiting for your reply.
    Thanks
    kavyaDrowning

7. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

Hi

NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN

this fits for all situation

so dont worry this hard time will change soon

god is always great

thanking you

suresh sabapathy r

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kavya,

I am sorry and understand your concern and confusion.

I simply suggest you do whatever you feel like doing it rather than follow all. It is bit difficult to follow all suggestions especially in the state of mind you and your hubby are in.
    We want to do everything and follow all suggestions. It is sometimes not possible to do all.

So stick to one or two suggestions and do them with full concentration and full trust.
    All gods are same and ur poojas will reach your Ishta daivam and ur desires will be fullfilled.

So do any pooja as ur heart says. See what inner self wants to do.

Regarding how many weeks you should do the Vaibhava Laxmi pooja is upto you. Every case is different.

Whatever it is do not lose faith, have patience. I am sure God will surely bless you.

All the best:thumbsup

Warm regards
    Saras

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  9. kavyster

kavyster New IL'ite

Dear Saras,
    Thanks for the kind reply. I believe in all gods and everyone are powerful as you said. AS Doing all the pujas are not possible.As per devotees suggestion and power of the Vaibhava Laxmi pooja which i have read in the forums ,planning to do the Vaibhava Laxmi pooja.
    How many weeks do you suggest to do as it is regarding my hubby job which i am more tensioned and depressed.
    Is it possible to share your miracles of Vaibhava Laxmi pooja (if possible).
    Umarayan, please let me know how your puja went on and how many weeks sankalampam you have taken, in which week god has blessed you and did your husband get a job . Please don't think otherwise.Are you doing any other pujas apart from Vaibhava Laxmi pooja. Sorry to ask like this.
    Friends your suggestions and advises are really helpful.
    Devotees / friends do you suggest me to do any other puja apart from Vaibhava lakshmi puja.

thanks
    kavya

10. umarayan

umarayan Senior IL'ite

Hi
    yes ,my dear friend ,i did this daily said na,for 27 days ,am finishing this on this wednesday,i started this on friday,and doing daily,if u r in those 3 days ,ask ur hubby to do,daily i tell my korikkai with lakshmi ,my husband got one offer sterday,and today he received a interview call,they told job is sure ,just for HR details they are calling,but vl get offer by nextweek,i beleive in god,i vl tell in front of god,that give be the best,what i need,and as i said ,i vl pray to vinayakar ,i keep light behind vinayakar,its really works for,i dont this regular,when i need that ,i do like this,and i gets the best,i did like this many times,and sterday i watched TV sun in nagavalli serial,in between they give some tips ,sterday they said,in evening time u light a lamp and pray to god mahalakshmi for job purpose,they displayed this .
    so do pujai,believe in that,u vl get good result,and always pray to ur kulatheiyvam,
    its very good.
    thank u
    all the best.
    regards
    uma