Please suggest me pujas and prayers

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by kavyster, Mar 19, 2009.

1. kavyster

kavyster New IL'ite

Thanks umarayan, can i have your email id i will post in detail how i will be praying to god before i start, so if there are any mistakes you can correct me .

Sorry dear for asking questions regarding the vaibhava laskhmi pooja i have heard in the forums that we have to do only on fridays like 9, 11 or 21 weeks only fridays. Can we do daily vaibhava laskhmi pooja, is the daily vaibhava laskhmi pooja same as done on fridays.

I didn't get you regarding the phrase "i keep light behind vinayakar", please make me understand .
    Because i do keep light before god in the morning and evening.
    Do i need to consult the astrologer ( i don't know anyone)before starting because as you told you have done after astrologer suggested. I am very very sorry.
    As i don't want to start puja without clarifications.
    please do reply.
    thanks a lot.
    thanks

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Uma,
    Hoping and wishing that your DH gets a very good job there itself maybe much better job than his last one.
    I want to do this Vinayagar poojai and try it once; like lighting a lamp behing & wishing for something which i need.I will be doing this. This is the first time iam hearing something like this.Will let you know the outcome.

Geevee

3. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kavy,

I fully agree with Saras. At this state of mind, we actually go crazy. So do only what you can do but with 100% faith. Becuase quality matters and NOT the quantity.

We will pray for your dear husband.
    Also Uma, we will pray for your dear hubby too.

I think GOD wants to give HIS BEST to your both the husbands....

Take care

Best regards

Shashu

4. umarayan

umarayan Senior IL'ite

Thank you shashu

uma

5. umarayan

umarayan Senior IL'ite

HI geevee,

thank u dear

I read this way of worship from book many years back.
    during my colleges days ,i did like this after my each semester ,really it worked for me.i dont do this daily ,when ever i have some korikkai that time i do like this for 1month like that,i count the days and all,i can do according my mood.my fav god vinayakar so.then y this means
    if u light in front of god is normal.lighting back side na,so get some heat from that light,so he suddenly look back and think about this ,if you do this for some days na
    god will what is this,why he/she doing this than hear your pray,give the solution for this.it may be silly ,but i like this and am doing the same i read from book ,i dont remember may be on bhakthi special or alayam like this kinda book

thanks
    uma

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Uma,
    Ok,i got the idea behind it.There is no harm in trying anything new as long as it is a form of prayer right!You pray more,all the more punyam for you. This trying time is God`s way for making us realize him i think.All of us go through tough times like this
    Life is never smooth. One day it is fine,the next day it is not!
    So whenwe share our thoughts & ways to pray better,we are literally doing a big service to one another.

Geevee:)

7. kavyster

kavyster New IL'ite

Hi Uma,

Did your husband get the job, please share the good news , hope he has got one. my hubby is trying i am doing prayers for , Still god is testing. I don't know what to do except wait ,i am getting cry now a days.

thanks
    all the best.
    kavy

8. umarayan

umarayan Senior IL'ite

Hi
    dont worry,vitama pray pannunga,if u want to cry ,please cry.
    really when pray with god,if cried a lot,soon u get the result,but dont do this in temple,dont cry in front of your hubby too,cos he lost his faith,he also start to cry.so dont,then when you pray,tamil la solren yeppadi theivathai vanangamnum na
    kadalla mulligi eluntha yeppadi neenga mucchu vanguvinga like that u have to do,this is the normal procedure in old days,i read this in a book.

sure i will share the good news may be tomorrow r nextday,
    we didnt receive offer officially,waiting for that.i believe this happened cos of poojai and prayer,i strongly believe god give the best to us.

thanks
    uma

9. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Uma,
    Our good wishes and prayers are there for you & your DH.He will get a very good & a better job. when God closes one door,he definitely opens a bigger & a better door. Have faith; be positive.

Geevee:)

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kavy,

Don't get upset dear. Some times are testing times.
    I am sure your DH will get good offer and things will be fine.
    If u lose faith hubby also will. Be strong.
    All your wishes will come true.
    Keep chanting this mathram all the time.

Mahadevye cha vidhemahe
    Vishnu pathne cha deemahi
    Thanno Laxmi Prachodayath.
    (Pardon me for speeling mistakes , this Sri Laxmi Gayathri)

All the best:thumbsup

Warm regards
    Saras