Lyrics of Tamil Wedding/Marriage Songs

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by chitravishy, Mar 9, 2009.

1. chitravishy

chitravishy New IL'ite

Dear All

I want lyrics for Tamil Wedding/Marriage songs : esp :eek:onjal, malai matrianal, gowri kalyanam and so on. Where can I find them on net?

Chitravishy

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear chitra,
    all songs are sung bu Sudharaghunathan. you can go tothat site and can download the songs.
    with love
    pad.

3. aeiou

aeiou New IL'ite

hey people can u please recommend a few songs for my engagement video any tamil telugu or hindi songs would is there any place wer i can download them as a mp3 folder please help

4. deepa04

deepa04 Gold IL'ite

i have a cd, next time i will post the lyrics.

5. aeiou

aeiou New IL'ite

hai deepa thanks 4 da reply i am eagerly waiting for ur cd uploading or the list of songs

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    most of the videographers who cover the wedding usually add these songs while editing. You can even contact such a video person and ask him where you could get the cd. Bombay Sisters has also given many a record in this topic.
    If you want lyrics only, I shall post some in a few days time, my mother is an expert in that. Do let me know.

7. aeiou

aeiou New IL'ite

hai varlakshmi
    ya i do kw the video editors only will do it but since i dont stay in tamilnadu people in our place r not really well worsed with it in tamil songs nd i dont want to really use much of other language songs nd as far as bombay sister s songs r concerned i have a collection of thier marriage songs but all of them are more of carnatic format nd if the video is full of carnatic music then it is gng to be boring so if ne body could just upload ne cd which has a collection of tamil movie wedding songs it could be black nd white songs,80's or 90's songs or even da latest will do kindly help