Kubera Slokam & Method For Performing Kubera Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by swathi14, Jan 27, 2009.

1. asha2664

asha2664 Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir
    I had written to u earlier.I want to know what pooja i can do at home to improve mysons studies.we are based abroad.Will be thankful if u could let me know.Your article on kubera pooja was excellent will start this thursday.thabk you so much
    asha

2. vasu95

vasu95 New IL'ite

hi !
    Fantastic information. Easy to implement.

Thanks & Regards,

Vasundhara

3. supriyaakp

supriyaakp Bronze IL'ite

hi ma'am the instructions are very clear in tamil,but i have one more silly doubt.108 coins pooja in temple or can we do that pooja too at our home?

4. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

Hi ALL MEMBERS

I am sorry that i am busy with my work . 24hrs a day is not enough for me

ok i will be back soon as possible

please dont mistake me

hi supriyaakp
    you can do the 108 coin pooja in home but it is not possible to do in home because we have only half an hour in thursday

so that time will be full for your normal pooja so you can try this at home on amavasai or pournami

because that day you can do pooja at any time

the best is to do in front of lord kuberan in the temple

thanking you

god is great

suresh sabapathy r

5. asha2664

asha2664 Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir.
    Can you pls tell me what pooja can be done at home to improve studies of my children?
    Regards
    asha

6. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

Hi Asha

I am sorry that i am little busy with my work please

i will help you but you have to wait its not like to tell any pooja and waste your time

which i tell must be really effective for you and all so please wait sorry sorry again

i hope you inderstand

thanking you

god is great

suresh sabapathy r

7. supriyaakp

supriyaakp Bronze IL'ite

pooja to improve studies

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><link rel="Edit-Time-Data" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_editdata.mso"><!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} p {margin-right:0in; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1027"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--> HAI ASHA,HERE IS THE PUJA FOR YOUR SON.TRY THIS AND REPLY.

SARASWATHI PUJA TO IMPROVE STUDIES

Performing Day : Any Thursday
    Time : Early Morning,, Before Sunrise
    Requirements : White cloth or mat, Rice, Incense, Vermillon, Wooden table, Some fruits, Oil lamp, Gomathi chakraas, Copper Surya Yantra, Mango woods, Ghee, Havan or yagna platform.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

For students desirous of good results in competitions too this Sadhana comes as a divine gift. It can help develop greater perspective, deep insight and power of concentration and the capability of working hard for hours without tiring out. If tried with full faith and devotion and without any doubts this Sadhana could bring about a miraculous change in your thinking, your outlook and your approach.

Sadhana Procedure

- Saraswati Puja ritual shall be performed on a Thursday morning, before sunrise.
    - One should take a bath and wear clean white clothes.
    - Sit on a white mat or cloth facing east.
    - Cover a wooden seat with white cloth .
    - Take a steel plate and draw a Swastik with Vermillon and draw an eight petalled lotus with vermilion.
    - Take eight Gomati Chakras and place one on each of the petals of the lotus.
    - Offer vermilion rice grains, flower petals on each chakra and put the Saraswati Yantra in the center of the Lotus.
    - Lite the lamp and incense
    - Take water in the right palm and pledge - I (speak your name) am doing this Sadhana for the removal of these problems in my life (specify the problems) and may Goddess Saraswati bestow success upon me.
    - Let the water flow to the floor.
    - Offer prayers to Lord Ganpati by chanting "Om Gam Ganapataye Namah " eleven times.
    - Pray to your Guru or Lord Shiva (thinking of him as your Guru) for Success in the Sadhana.
    - After this chant 21 rosary of the following mantra with a Kamalgatta rosary

"Om Ayeim Shreem Ayeim Kamalvaasineyi Namah"

After the completion of the Sadhana place the yantra in you puja Ghar.

Yashica0384 likes this.
  8. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Dear Supriya,

Thanks for giving us Saraswathi pooja procedure , can you be more clear since I want to do this pooja for my daughters studies.

In the pooja requirements you have mentioned about Gomathi chakras, What is it first time I am hearing and where it is available.?

Then you have mentioned about saraswathi yantra, can I get it from any shop selling this yantra.

Please reply at your convenience.

Regards,

Bhuvan

9. harshamanu

harshamanu New IL'ite

Hi
    There u cant find kubera kolam so easily.Idid in copper and kept in my home.One thing all worries and money matter problems are solved.

10. supriyaakp

supriyaakp Bronze IL'ite

:)Hi bhuvan, i posted reply already but i dont know why it is unvisible.Gomathi chakras are sea shells otherwise cow's eye shells.In Hinduism,they are considered very auspicious and lucky.They are also used as protective for children.It saves children from evil eyes.They are used together with Shaligram in the place of worship. They are available in all gem shops. Otherwise you can buy them online.Please see the below link:
    http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/dispProduct.php?prodId=2077&PHPSESSID=50b419998139453d654a3c6382b79102

I searched Saraswathi Yantra in shops but in vain.So i bought that yantra online.Here's the link:
    http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/dispProduct.php?prodId=1515

All the best for your daughter's studies.

1 person likes this.