Kubera Slokam & Method For Performing Kubera Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by swathi14, Jan 27, 2009.

1. padmajadivya143

padmajadivya143 New IL'ite

hi..

Iam padmaja,.. i would like to perform the KUbera pooja,, since 3 days iam searching,in net for Telugu version of this pooja,,, can any one help me the Lakshmi kubera pooja in telugu

thanks in advance,,,,

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I have gone through the thread and got to know how to perform the pooja...?

But still please clarify me on the following:

It is mentioned to perform on thursday. But in later thread i came to know we cannot do the full pooja so better do on ammavasai like that. What should be performed actually on thursday and when should we perform full pooja. Please let me know when to perform the full pooja as in attached file. Also no where i could see these many days it should be performed. Is there any weeks constraints?

Please provide me more info on it. When i checked in links given here it is asked to keep kalasam. Is it required?

I need to perform for my father. He is in more financial constraint and 3 cases are going in court.

Regards,
    Lavanya.R.

3. garyd69964you

garyd69964you New IL'ite

Hi Lata, i am In Canada. I don't read tamil ar hindi. Can you translate that pooja book in English? i know that book is about Loed Kubera only, do you have a book with the Laksmi Kubera Pooja? If so i will be happy to pay you for it. I am also looking for a complete Pooja book with all the hindu daities (gods&goddess). Please let me know what you have and send me any other ways of contacting you. Thank you.
    Ganesh

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
  4. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi padmajadivya,

iam madhumathi , i have also checked for telugu version as iam a telugu ilite from hyd, but i didnt get it so iam doing it in the above said form only. iam doing this from nearly 1yr.

i have taken the slokam in english and doing it in same procedure as said, and iam doing it on thursday evening between 5-6pm. i dont know about any amavasya but iam continueing for ever i have a very positive result also.

byee and all the best.

5. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

DEAR ILIT

Thank u for sharing this pooja.

A small request to all ILITS who read this and who are all going to perform pooja

Please strictly follow these thing for positive results.

ITS A PITY NO ONE NOW A DAYS FOLLOW

THESE .We r taking much care when we get ready to go to a wedding,or for someother

functions.Really i feel so bad to mention,please donot make pooja's with NIGHTY Or Churidhar with out

Dhuppatta---pant and shirt.Before .God we r all same ,But remember our Tradition.STICK TO DRESS

CODE.Just only half an hr its going to take.

Really i started bleeding inside ,when i have seen some ladies came in nighty for ANGHA PRADHAKSHINAM TO LORD VENKATESWARA.

WHOLE WORLD IS IN OUR HANDS---HANDS ,MEANS WIth WOMEN SAKTHI.
    Please Please adhere to tradition where ever necessary.

THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST.I DID NOT BODY
    ALL THE BEST
    POORNI

2 people like this.
  6. RUKUMANI

RUKUMANI New IL'ite

I tried the above method and face the same problem with the rice flour, n now I mix the rice flour with a water (slightly thick batter) and draw the kolam with the right ring finger, its easier and the number is clearer.

7. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

Hi Latamurali ...
    Can u pls provide Kubera pooja book in English /Telugu as i couldn't understand tamil .and also would like to know how many days this puja can be done ?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  8. anirtej

anirtej New IL'ite

Hello Associates
    I am from Hyderabad can any body tell me what sloka to be recited to performing KUBERA POOJA ., and shall i KUBERA pooja every day. please help me with your advice
    i am :confused2::

thanks
    anirtej

9. sweety62

sweety62 Senior IL'ite

Hi Rukumani, thank you so much for your responce and an idea given.

Regards
    Seema

10. vinaysingh

vinaysingh New IL'ite

Kuber Pooja that really worked for me <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>Hello,
    I started my Kuber pooja on Diwali 2010 and have been chanting the mantra everyday since then. I did the Hawan 108 times with the following mantra.

"Om yakashyaya kuberaya Veaishravanaya
    dana danyathpathaye
    danadanya smithirmme dehi tapaya swagah"

Every thursday i use the kuber kolum (i use the computer printout) and offer red flowers, sindoor, one cent coin on each number, haldi, rice flour, red dora as mala, a piece of fruit, usually dates, grapes. I chant the mantra everyday but the kolum pooja is done once a week and on Thu's

Results:
    Lets say i am debt free now, have money coming in from places i never thought. There is power in this pooja and all you need to do is do the pooja with belief. I used to eat meat 7 days before but now since i started doing Pooja, i went vegetarian 5 days a week and only eat non-veg on Sat/Sun. Health has also improved...
    Also get a good astrologer as this is very important to know what bad time you are going through. Its very hard to explain everything here but basically this is what i have started doing and so far with Kuber's blessing, things are going the way i had hoped.

I also wear rudraksha (5 and 7) but i am waiting for my 21 mukhi from Nepal. I also have the kuber Yanta placed facing North at the pooja Alter. Also the kuber murti should be facing North as its the direction of Kuber.

If someone is interested, i can give detailed step by step instructions as to how the pooja i did. I dont know if i am 100% correct but with my limited knowledge, i did what i thought was right. I believed in what i did and never second guessed myself. I guess Sharda and bhakti counts

All the best to everyone

1 person likes this.