Kubera Slokam & Method For Performing Kubera Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by swathi14, Jan 27, 2009.

1. indresh

indresh New IL'ite

Dear All,

This my first day in ILSite. I found very very best site. Now i came to know the procedure of doing Kubera Lakshmi Pooja. I am starting this pooja on 18th Sept 2009 (Mahalaya Amavasya). I just wanted to know what time do i need to start this pooja. And also if possible can any body provide me the kuber slokas in kannada.

Waiting for your reply. And here i,m attaching the kuber mantra. Please check it.

Thanks to all the members of the IL site.

God Bless you all,

Indresh.

2. indresh

indresh New IL'ite

Sorry all,

The capacity of the Kuber Mantra is more than 1 MB, it is not uploading in the site. Please provide me another alternative, where in i can share kuber mantra audio file.

Thanks
    God Bless you.

Indresh.

3. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sureshji...

sairam...and "Happy Diwali" to all ILts.

In your post on "Thithis", you have mentioned that "Kuberan" Poojai can be done on"Tritiya thithi". Is there any specific timing. Because on Thursdays, it may not be possible for working people to abide by the timing mentioned. But if on "Tritiya" thithi anytime it can be performed, it will be useful for working people. (I know we can do the pooja on Amavasi/Pournima, at any time, but since I do othr poojas on that day, i planned to do this pooja on "Tritiya Thithi".

Kindly advise.

Namaskarm
    shashu

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  4. manjulapathy

manjulapathy Senior IL'ite

Hi All!
    very informative and excellent thread.:bowdown
    manjula

5. kotus123

kotus123 New IL'ite

Hello friends

Thank you for all the information on the Kubera kolam and puja.

I read only the first page messages, and as I am doing shashti vrat too, at once went in to town, bought flowers and a wooden board, and did the puja. But I did it with coins numbers touching the board (facing numbers). I am now very afraid - already I have very big money troubles and also land problems.

Please could you tell me how to minimise bad effects. Does anybody do the puja like I did with moeny numbers ftouching board? Can those people who do the puja with money value touching the board assure me no real bad effect. Please help. Thank you very much.

6. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Dear All,

I have been reading this thread for a while now.....uuuuuffffffff so many doubts here. Really appreciate Sureshji for being patient enough to clarify everyone's doubts. :thumbsup

Something that everyone has missed out is about the udyapan. Coz wenever we start a pooja we shud start with

1. Sankalpam: By giving out our plan to God as to why we are doing this puja and for how long to do we wish to do it.

2. End the pooja with Udyapan - thanking god for blessing us & fulfill our wishes.

I plan to do it for 5 weeks now...so after that is there any udyapan that I can do?? I am ok with using that money to feed the poor....but just wanted to have a clear mind before I start with this pooja.

Hope someone clarifies it.

Cheers
    Soumya.

Dear Kotus123

I havent done this pooja yet, but I do a lot of different poojas for diff purposes. Sometimes I go wrong too. trust me nothing bad will happen if you have done this mistake in ignorance. Make sure you keep the coins in the right position next time....just chillout.

God is busy punishing those terroists and political leaders....he just loves us for what we are. So just say sorry to god and continue doing the pooja.

Ofcourse I also hope someone who has done this pooja clarifies your doubt so that you can have some peace of mind. All the best!!!:)

1 person likes this.
  7. hemapuga

hemapuga New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

May I request you to help me. This is regarding the Lakshmi Kubera Pooja Book. Can you pls scan the book and post it as it will be very usefull for everyone. As I am from Singapore I am not able to get the book here. Thanks in advance.

I am sorry I found the book you had posted thank you very much

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  8. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Already latha posted the PDF.
    please find in the below link:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...kubera-slokam-method-performing-kubera-2.html

9. ssatheesh10

ssatheesh10 New IL'ite

Thank you very much for all that info ... although I still have a few doubts to clear... I do the chanting 108 times and also a small addition is also there in my version OM TATRA RAJAYA VIDMAYI, ALAKA DISHAYA DEEMAHI, TANMO KUBERA PRACHODAYATH. Is it ok.
    I've been doing this for over six months now, and I must say that things are looking better... I must be doing something right.
    thanx once again and I hope you can clarify my dbt
    sajana

10. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Reciting Gayathri is good only.