Hanuman Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by kavinarayan, Sep 10, 2008.

1. hemant88

hemant88 New IL'ite

please kavi tell me
    1.this poja can perform by man.
    2.what"vadamalai"and "pepper" means.
    3.is that book anailable in Hindi.

2. vinumithra

vinumithra Senior IL'ite

Very True.. As u ppl tell it is really woth to do the pooja .Even i got experienced it. Result is for sure by dng this pooja. I can tell my experience too. i did dis when i did my PG as i want to get selected in good job as soon as i complete. In the same way i got selected though the salary is less as soons as i complete my pG the very next week i got the offer letter. Secondly, its my marriage. I prayed god to change my dad's mind to accept for my marriage with the one i was in love with as my dad belong to southern part of tamilnadu here cultures are different and my dad is very adamant for everything from the begining. It was really hard to change his nature. But with the help of hanumanji i was able to manage my dad and he accepted my marriage and he was the one who undertook all d things in a very grand manner.

So i request every1 to do dis with utmost hope. Ur prayers will be definetely answered.

2 people like this.
  3. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi there, I m a new member to this site.

There was a link I remembered on this site where someone posted a Word file 'picture of hanuman tail' with 36 dots on it shaped like a mountain, with a long vaal beside it and was advised to put kumkum and chandan on it (see attached file). So do we print out that word document and put chandan and kumkum on it AND also on the real Jaya Mangala Hanuman picture?

And also someone was kind enough to post a pdf file regarding the full Hanuman Tail pooja worship in Tamil. Anyone kind enough to translate to English please?

p/S : attached is a copy of the word document

Attached Files:

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

As long as we have been doing Hanuman Pooja at our home, The Hanuman ji photo (where hanuman ji is saying namaskar) facing east, preferable to start on tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.

Start on the first day with one chandan and kumkum above chandan from the end of the tail (the body side) and keep some naivedya (Sugar Candy or Banana or fruits or raisins) plan your kumkum evenly to fit in the tails for 45 days.

Continue for 45 days same as the first day, with your prayers daily, strictly "NO" for women on those 4/5 days, any men if they are willing can continue doing the same procedure in the family on those unavoidable days for ladies, if not ladies can continue leaving those days.

It is preferable to offer vadamalai (south indian vada made of urad dhal the dry type) of counts 21, 27,54, 48 or 108. If not even the regular vada with the centre hole tied like a garland is fine, when both are not possible you can do it the hanuman ji temple and complete the pooja.

If temples are not performing the vada malai then prepare curd rice and offer as naivedya on the 45th day and distribute.

Once the 45 days are complete you can have hanuman ji as it is till you take up the next vow or rub off the kumkum too.

May the almighty bless you to perform the pooja and also make your wish successful

2 people like this.
  5. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sakthi,

Thankyou very much for the detail information of the puja. as i had gone thru all the posts above but still i had few doubts which your post had cleared. thank you once again. may the blessings of lord sriram n hanuman shower on you for ever.

6. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Dear all,

I would like to thank all of you who had contributed to this thread and specialy Kavi for starting this thread. I have come across this thread accidentely and happy and thankful for Hamanji. I was reading hanuman chalisa every saturday for sometime without knowing its meaning. Today I have gone through whole thread and I could download so many things which I could follow. I would also like to start 45 days vrta. Thank you all.

nalini

7. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

hi friends,
    thanks to all of u.i was in sad situation before come thr this thread.with hanumaan avarkal blessings i got this thread yesterday .

ihad failed in my work i lost money.during my work i worshiped lord hanumaan,i wrote sri rama jayam but i dont know the reason so im angry with the god.during this phase i had come thru this thread.everything is by hanumaan blessings.i will do vratham with faith.hanumaan will help me.
    god bless all of us.
    thanks,
    nila

8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sisters

May lord hanuman blesses you and enable you to do the Pooja and fulfil your wish too.

9. koman

koman New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to this thread. After reading all the threads about Hanuman Tail pooja i started doing pooja today.

I have one doubt. For pepper neivadiyam, last day (45th day) i need to keep 45 peppers for neivadiyam.

From the post i understood all the pepers are used for neivadiyam used for vadaimalai.

Please tell me how i will use last day pepper (45) for making vadai malai on that day. Because last day(45 th day) we need to prepare vadaimalai for GOD.

Can you please clarify my doubt because already i started my pooja.

10. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    does anyone have this pooja in Telugu/English?
    can i do this pooja at 9 or 10 in the morning?
    what needs to be done with the chandan and kumkum applied on lord hanumans tail after 45 days..?
    I am planning to start from tuesday onwards..pls advice.