Do you believe in black magic ?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by amnilakshmi, Jul 20, 2015.

Do you believe in Black magic?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2015.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Please vote for yes or No....

1 person likes this.

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Whether people believe in it or not is a different matter, but please post this question in the 'general discussion forum'.

What are your intentions by posting this in the 'poojas and shlokas forum'? Poojas and shlokas have nothing to do with black magic!!

This may convey a wrong message about Hindu religion and may create unnecessary controversy, please ask the moderator to do the needful.

sindmani, oysterzzz and premabarani like this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Yes, I do believe in black magic.

First of all, I don't believe that you can do anything using black magic to anyone. It will never work out for those who have the protection of God. But vulnerable people could be affected.

I have heard of stories where people have suffered till death due to the cause of black magic.

But there are no reliable infor or scientific evidence to prove this. At least I am not aware of any.

As far as I know, many people engage with black magic without knowing it is one.

When they are drowning with problems, or yearning a life which they dreamed, they opt for short cuts to reach God with the hope of getting what they want.

Instead of being connected with God, and waiting for their time/gifts from god through prayers, these people trust false Gods who could apparently grand quick results.

Often times the priests, who are expert in black magic work with evil spirit. But they never explicitly tell this. People who obey the evil spirit, worship them and bring them home with the hope of positive life changes end up living with those evils forever.
    Although they may seem to be getting what they wanted, they get only the effects of evils and nothing more. Sadly not many people rightly figure out the difference between evil spirit and God, rather equally worship both.

There are other kinds of people who engage with black magic to do something bad against their enemies. They know what are they doing, and with whom they are engaging.
    But their enmity is covered their vision; thus end up having a relationship with evils.

In any ways, black magic is a relationship with evils. Evils have so many power, and they can do wonders and miracles just like prayers would. But at the end, holy spirit wins, and that should be the way of life.

You are not wrong in posting this question under here... As many people confuses black magic with poojas as they call it so.

No one would say that I will go to a black magic centre to meet a black magician to do something with the demon. No...
    They would rather say, I will meet a priest, and do a pooja for this. Then bring an idol and perform worships just like they do with the God's statues/pictures at pooja room.
    So, there are rooms for confusion.

2 people like this.
  4. Aeon

Aeon New IL'ite

Yes I do.
    Interestingly, there are some astrological combinations in the charts of people who indulge in black magic or get affected by black magic. Rahu, one of the navagraha, is commonly implicated in this astrological combination, as Rahu causes maya (illusion), which is very much part of black magic.

Also, note that in some practices, certain priests keep spirits (boothas/yakshas/yakshinis) to do their bidding and often is associated with Goddess Kali. Indeed, if one were to look at a scriptural point of view, Goddess Kali hosts these bootha/yakshas/yakshinis and it is She who controls them. These priests acquire these entities by meditating/performing certain rites in cremation grounds/seaside. And I have heard these entities live on blood and will do anything for their master, both good and bad.

Kerala is supposedly to be very famous for black magic and interestingly, Kerala is also very famous for Goddess Bhagavathy who is the Bhadrakali who protects against black magic.

5. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

You speak so expressively and eloquently .... are you an attorney by any chance? Or you are part of toastmasters? Wow!!!!

I totally agree with you. I believe that my ex before marriage used black magic so that my elders would choose him so he can marry for citizenship.

Ex volunteered to make my relatives coffee, they specified how they wanted it, but he made the coffee rotten.

A year after the incident my now ex was telling me how some people chant spells over food to get the person who is eating or drinking the food to do something per their will.

So I have a strong hunch that my ex chanted dark words over the yucky tasting coffee (how do you screw up coffee anyway, what a dumb@$$) so that they choose him for alliance.

At the time when my family was looking, my father was in bad health, and was so desperate he ignored the red flags.

The thing that rescued me was when I started to pray to God feverishly, and start to praise God for all he has done.

Thinking of God Almighty protects you from dark magic. Lot of time, dark forces will attack harder and harder, making you tell yourself you cannot achieve certain things, and it is hopeless. Or you feel seething anger because of your deep hurt.

But the hurt, anger and sadness comes in cycles. You can feel it for minutes at a time, or you can feel it for days at a time. And suddenly, the fog clears and everything is clear and sunny again.

Eventually, you have to get accustomed to the cycles of happiness, and hurt, then it doesn't bother you too much.

And neither will anyone's black magic have any effect on you.

1 person likes this.
  6. sarbam000

sarbam000 New IL'ite

This really happened to me :

I am a bachelor guy in my 20's ...I never believed in BM until 2 years ago.I was done vasiyam by this lady (much older than me) and i behaved like her slave for nearly 15 months. My family finally took action after coming to know about my relationship with this lady...i just could not even look at any other women when i was with her...even that thought of checking out other females never crossed my mind when i was with her...also i was losing body weight at an alarming rate when i tried to break away from her and i started telling her that i was ending it all...after i dumped her due to my family pressure thats when s*** hit the fan.

I was having obsessive thoughts about her uncontrollably to the point where i just could not sleep...even took to alcohol when that too did not work i decided hang myself for real...as the mental torture was too much to bear but family heard me gagging for air and i was saved...by that time my ribs were visible in my chest in spite of me eating well...i was a well built tall guy before all this who regularly worked out.

so they took me to this samiyar lady who just told about that lady just from sitting in front of her...i was shocked and she touched my hand and asked me you eaten something from that lady...she used to give me stuff from time to time...thinking back whenever i fought with her she will give me stuff to eat the very next day...never suspected anything...they did poojas and sacrificed chicken...it was scary even for me but i wanted to be free from her thoughts at any cost....she gave me some stuff to eat and gave us "yanthram" and holy thread to wear at all times...then the obsessive thoughts decreased a lot...my body started to regain in strength...i started visiting murugan temple often after visiting murugan temple only i was 100% cured.

That lady i was having relationship with she still trying to contact me ...she wont let go of me...so i am constantly in vigil to this day...they told me never to reveal to anyone in my town that you removed BM or they will do it again...i am more scared of her now than anything else...i used to get bad dreams also scary looking females used to come in my dream and scare the s*** out of me...all that stopped thanks to lord murugan.

They told i have dumped her she had done BM to finish me off...now its been like 11 months i regained my body once again and now i workout regularly like before...never been this strong in my entire life....i feel like i have been set free after serving a life sentence...only people who have gone through what i have experienced can understand...i am telling only 1% of what all happened to keep the post short.

After this i am now a staunch believer of BM and lord murugan...if there is one deity that can save your a** from powerful BM then its lord murugan in kumarakkotam temple kanchipuram.

7. lulu90767

lulu90767 New IL'ite

Hi,

I recently contacted a pandit for help with a problem and he is creating a kavaach for me to help with the problem. How can I know if he is using black magic for this purpose? I never knew that was possible. That is not what I want. I just ordered it should I cancel my order?

8. lulu90767

lulu90767 New IL'ite

Hi,

I recently contacted a pandit for help with a problem and he is creating a kavaach for me to help with the problem. How can I know if he is using black magic for this purpose? I never knew that was possible. That is not what I want. I just ordered it should I cancel my order?

9. sarbam000

sarbam000 New IL'ite

Sorry for the late reply...from my experience as a victim of BM i gathered lot of information on this subject..i think this post will help others who are in the middle of battle with BM...firstly most of the pandits/tantrics are fakes or not that powerful...if your enemies went to this majority group you can save yourself pretty easily...but if they go to the other minority tantrics/mantharavadis who are really powerful... then only god can save you...this lady who is still doing black magic to me had gone to some really powerful tantric...we saw this as my family too took me to a very very powerful lady tantric and at first she could not find anything as the "thur devadai" ran away as soon as we entered her premises...only after some time it revealed itself...so if you go to someone and they say you are not affected ...and you later come to know that was not the case...never say "oh that tantric was useless how could he not see that i was affected?"...even after giving me yantra and sacred thread...i was well for like a month then she immediately went to a kerala namboodri and spent lakhs of rupees after they did this BM only i hanged my self...we were so angry at that lady we seeked revenge but the people who we went to for protection strictly said never to return the favour...if one does BM even as a revenge we will loose all the divine protection...its very hard to not do BM to someone who have done so much suffering to you...but the effect they told us in the long run will be more devastating to the enemy...humans even the most powerful tantrics cannot match god...and they warned not to go to any other powerful tantrics behind their back and do BM on that lady who tried to kill me...now as long as we stay away from the fight its now the powerful deity that we surrendered ourselves and she has taken charge of the battle....we were told we should steer clear off her way....they said no matter how powerful the enemy tantric is he will never know who is doing the damage...and the evil forces that are sent your way to create havoc will never return to its masters to convey the situation...what they said was shocking to me...they said even the enemy tantic is the deities child...she will be merciful if they stop trying to kill people like you...if they dont listen they will see her other face....they said just be grateful you were saved from a powerful BM and they had taken my body fluid (if you know what i mean) and BM done by this method is so devastating that even if i had died the entities will still haunt me in the after life....told me its not your fight any more and to forget about her.

10. sarbam000

sarbam000 New IL'ite

To your fear about the pandit...always go to place after you have taken a second opinion...dont go to people by seeing some ads in media...cause they themselves will do vasiyam to you without your knowledge and make you come to them time after time...so that is there...look the guy you are going to could be genuine i dont know but i am just warning you about the other possibility also...see when we were in the thick of it there was no one to guide us...we had to slug it out ourselves....fortunately after soem tries we found the right people.