9 Thursday Shri Sai Baba Vrat Udyapan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Littleangel9, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Littleangel9

Littleangel9 Bronze IL'ite

2. druchita

druchita Silver IL'ite

hi littleangel

its good that u have completed the vrat.did u distributed those vrat books to devotees becaz without that the vrat will not be completed.we need to put tilak /kumkum on devotees forehead then give those books which u have decideded like 7,9,11,21 as per ur strength along with the prasadam & at last we need to take there(devotees) blessing.
    this is the complete vrat procedure generally followed by those who will do sai baba vrat katrha.

3. Littleangel9

Hi@druchita
    Yes you are right that's the way to conclude the fast, but as I m in U.S It gets difficult here to find people who believe in Baba and going to do the vrat and I coudnt find the book here to give at the temple. So I asked here (on IL) if I can upload the book here to conclude the vrat and people said yes so I did that. And I have seen others also doing that. Baba understands everything , he sees our devotion. May baba bless us all.

thanks

4. druchita

druchita Silver IL'ite

go to sai baba temple located in ur locality there obviously people who have faith in baba will come (sai devotees) & give it to them.as far the books are concerned I will suggest u to get the print outs & distribute it.why I m asking u to do that is if u distribute the vrat book devotees will read that book they will also do the vrat then only u will get the punyyam.

5. Littleangel9

thanks for the suggestion dear. Will try to do that.