Pls help hindhi jaanewale

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by CoolPie, May 29, 2015.

1. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    I dont know where to post this. I am very badly searching for some help.

I am a south Indian and I contacted an astrologer in North India and he has sent me some instructions in hindhi. He knows very little English and is unable to communicate things to me. I am sure it must have been a laughing riot to him when i managed to speak butler hindhi with him on phone, the past, the present and the future tenses all mixed and banged on him through the entire conversation. laugh1smiley

Moreover i didnt understand what he spoke. I managed to ask a few questions in hindhi, but cudnt understand what he answered. :confused2: I know a few of you must be laughing while reading this.

Finally i asked to send instructions in English to me with the help of someone. But he has sent it in hindhi again. Omg!!! Bonk! bonk! Bonk!

Calling him again to discuss would not be of any use to me or to him. I dont know anyone in my neighbourhood who knows hindhi to make them speak with him and it is somewhat confidential too as i dont like people commenting on me later about this.

It would be of great help if anyone can translate it for me if I email it. Is anyone ready to help me regarding this?

2. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Why on earth would you consult a Hindi astrologer while we have lot of tamil astrologers in our own areas ? :confused2::idontgetit:

Any which ways contact me in Private message so that I can see if I could be of any help..
    Send me your email id through Private message and I could send you back a test mail from my mail id.. Then you could mail me the "astrologer consult document". Mind you I know Hindi but am not well versed in astrological Hindi. To the best of my knowledge I shall translate the matter in to English..

Regards,

Pavithra

2 people like this.
  3. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Hi Pavitra,
    Thanks so much for respinding and trying to help me as well. I couldnt send private msg. Can i share my mailid here?

Moderators, can u please interfere here and help me?

4. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

This is to inform u all that I have got it translated through one of our indusladies member. I dont know whether i can disclose her id.

anyways, my heartfelt thanks to her for helping me in the time of need.

ILs have again proved their support and help when needed. This is an awesome website with wonderful members helping each other....

1 person likes this.
  5. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

hi coolpie ... happy to hear that you got the trans ... i know hindi ... in case u need any help again with trans u can always ask me ... all the very best ... and here's hoping the astrology predictions hv been favorable to you ... :)

2 people like this.
  6. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Thank u very much jingi92. Thats so kind of you....

definitely, i will contact you if i need translation help in future. I know ILs have a sweet heart to help others in need.

7. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

sure do ... u r wc netime :)

1 person likes this.