Help needed -

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Vedhavalli, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Hi IL's

I'm need of a solution. Daily some turmoil at work.
    I do everything with high caution, still something or someone else spoils my rapport with my manager. My work gets unnoticed.

Same with my hubby too. he is a hard worker and intelligent. He is awaiting a promotion. I feel like there is no progress in our work life.

Always being blamed...perhaps i'm not smart. or my time is not right?
    Please help me.
    Give some sloka or method to solve my issue.
    One year ago, situation was not this worst.
    I feel like quitting. I dont want to quit.
    Please help

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

This is today's corporate life. no one will appreciate you in front the only way is you should habituate for survival if you expect something and fight for that we are the looser. so do your duty and leave the result to God as stated in Gheetha.

"கடமையை செய். பலனை இறைவன் கையில் தந்துவிடு"

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@Vedhavalli Sister,

:welcome to IL family,

The best and simple way to keep calm and not fuming is to keep chanting your Ishta Devtha's Nama or Any Namaasmaran, In the beginning you will get diverted after repeating few Namaas but instead of getting agitated again revive yourself and come back to Chanting whatever work you will be doing (except sleeping)

Slowly you will be imbibed into it, It would also help you to lead your spiritual progress and there will be positivity prevailing around which would energize yourself and family too, situations will automatically improve. Keep coming here and enjoy...

May Baba guide you always, SAIRAM

4. preethimanik

preethimanik Silver IL'ite

Dear Sai Sakthi sister,

Rightly said. I was very much depressed yesterday cos my hubby was expecting two interviews result and both got failed and they replied they have choosed someone else. I was very much angry with baba for doing this to us then later in the eve i came to my office (i m in night shift). I told my husband hereon i will not go to baba's temple like dis then eve once i came to office some divine power came to my mind and asked me to baba temple which is very near to my office (walkable dis of 20 mins near toll gate sholinganallur). i gone there and cried to full extent to baba then realised whatever he does its for our gud sake he is doing tis and now i feel relaxed after speaking to baba and i wrote baba's name in om sai ram thread column for more than 108 times and then now i m happy.

Dear Vedhavalli,

Dont worry for happening like dis. the same thing is happening with our case and my husband started praying baba and started reading sai charitram so nowadays he feels relaxed.

Thanks and Regards,
    Preethi