Lord Kala Bhairava

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by mythm, Jan 11, 2015.

1. mythm

mythm New IL'ite

Hello all,
    I am new to this forum. I am currently going through some mental stress because of some events in the past which could have been prevented. All the four events have left me feeling I have nothing and I see no solutions.
    I started praying to Ganesha last week and felt a little better but the problems still exist. While I was reading up on praying to him. I was introduced to Kala Bhairava, the God of time.
    I feel it was Lord Ganesha's indication to me that I should pray to a form of his father, Kala Bhairava.
    While listening to hymns, I discovered some more problem. The only way for it to be resolved is for Lord Bhairava to change my past completely. In the process I may lose memory of what he has done but I plead him to so for me. I need him so desperately.
    I know Bhairava Ashtami is coming up and I will be praying but I need some assurance before that. How do you do his pooja. There are many versions online.
    I read a lot about him. He is very compassionate when you come to his sharan. Any bhaktas here?
    Since he is synonymous with time, I know he can change my past without batting an eyelid. Has anyone prayed to him along similar lines?

Has anyone seen him? Talked to him when meditating?
    Please tell me how to go about praying. I am only 2-3 days into this. I have listened to his chants and chanted a couple of times. I want to increase my devotion.
    I think I came across this Forum because he directed me here.
    Please help me.

Has anyone prayed to him? Guide me

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame