Confusion.... Sai Baba devotees please answer...

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by saisup, Nov 19, 2014.

1. saisup

saisup New IL'ite

Today in the morning, I heard a song like Sai Baba song been played.. I thought that it was north indian couples who bring Sai Baba in a cart and went out to have a darshan of him.. But there was no one and later I came to know that the song was played in my neighbour's house. Immediately after half an hour, the north Indian couples came and I had darshan of sai baba. The lady asked me for a sarree. Since she asked all of a sudden, I didnt know what to say or how to react and told her that I will give her sometime later and she went... Now I am confused...What should I do?? Did Baba himself wanted me to donate a sari? Now what should I do?? Please help me...

1 person likes this.

2. bamamala

bamamala New IL'ite

this is bama how to post the children event competition

3. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Hi op, nowadays these cart with Baba is visiting our houses every week wed or Thursday, even I have given kids frock to some people who comes like this.....later I have taken a word for myself that I will give 5 Rs whenever I see the Baba cart....
    so you take it in the sense also, as you said so that we can get the real happiness by giving to those who are in need.....