Shirdi Saibaba's Blessings

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

2. Saisakthi

Baba’s blessings – Saisatcharitra Parayan

[​IMG]
    Group Parayan Courtesy (Sanasthan)

In a different city, I was attending a meeting in an University while my Dh had gone to get some colour prints for his needs where he met a Sai Devotee who were calling us to their home for a long time, There was still an hour to pick me up so he thought of accepting his request as it has been long invite, Within another hundred minutes I also finished and called up my Dh to pick me to go for lunch.

That one hour which my Dh spent in their home was not sufficient for them to hear Baba’s leelas, so they compelled him to bring me also there and that we could have lunch with them, both of us don’t prefer to land as uninvited guests for lunch and moreover our lunch time is a bit late than others, so I obliged to spend an hour and asked them just for coffee for both of us, the Satsang continued…

The head of the family (father) owned an ancestral shop and was into streets as the money lenders snatched away the shop for the debts and he died of heart attack (2011) after that harshness that happened to their family, it doesn’t stop there, two of his sons who were backing in the shop knew no other business and were also left stranded, they were not much educated too to seek another job and also their ego couldn’t accept to go for work since they were into father’s business while they were in teens itself. Added to this the daughter of the family also came back to parents house after some issues with her in laws about dowry that remained pending due to these issues, The sons were in mid thirties and one of them married too, the only solace is that the DIL is good enough to the family inspite of these troubles, only issue is she doesn’t visit her parents home. It also needs to be mentioned that the house they live is owned by them. So literally No Business, No income, DD back home, Mom is sick, One Son needs to be married and related issues.

The list goes on about the suffering, someone has taken them to Sayee’s temple since two years things seem to be better after his (Baba’s) arrival in their home, but the livelihood for the sons need a change and also the daughters life is in stake, all these have left the mother with sickness.

This was the day before Amavasai (New moon day) which commences Navarthri, I asked the DD of the family if she has Saisatcharitra, she showed me so many books they had, but none of them were Saisatcharitra, I had an English version in my bag to be couriered to an IL sister, but they need a Tamil version, so confused, when the son who took my Dh from the shop said he has a book in the car which was given to him by a stranger at the high court last Thursday while we was waiting to know the outcome of the case against the money lender.
    :wow that was a Tamil Saisatchritra, my eyes became wet automatically seeing BABA’s leelas of giving the holy book himself last Thursday to do Parayan (I know how difficult it is to get Tamil version these days) I hopefully told the family that all our problems has come to an end and not to worry, Yes the DD of the family looked convincing to read, so I asked her to pray for all the worries of their family and place request to Guru Sayee and commence her Parayan from the next day (Navarathri commencing) and complete it on Vijayadasmi day and the usual rituals explained. Since it was her first reading, I didn’t insist on Sapatah but asked her to plan it evenly and complete on Vijayadasmi day.

Baba himself gave their family the book, as she started reading things improved and on Vijayadasmi day, the Money Lender along some mediators came to the mother of the family and handed over a great sum of money (the balance after debts) in lieu of the shop being taken by him for the debts and requested them to withdraw from the court case, As she finished her reading this happened in their home, even before Neivedyam was offered at the temple, Baba’s leelas are known only to him, the first step that solves a few of their issues, me and Dh are happy that Baba is with them now and he will guide them the next moves.

SAI SATCHARITRA PARAYAN is the Gita for GURU SAYEE Devotees, whatever difficulty arises let us try to overcome by reading the Saisatcharitra with complete faith and dedication and seek his blessings.

23 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Baba’s Blessings in person on Vijayadasmi day – 03[SUP]rd[/SUP] Oct 2014 (Fri)
    Darshan in the next post

We had some plans for Vijayadasmi Pooja, but as usual Baba had a different one, Guru Sayee gave a Vision to my Dh to do Jasmine flower archana for his Padukas this year. So he chose to buy flowers one day ahead and we had made all preparations for Vijayadasmi Pooja.

I was planning to repeat Sahasarnamam whenever in between I was able to sit with him, while he decided to chant “Om Sairam” & “Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai” We started around 9am with regular rituals, aarthi, abhishekam, prayers and Aval (Poha) Kheer Neivedyam.

Exactly at noon when I got up to perfom the Madyan aarthi, opened the main door I saw a cute, glorious faced boy (may be around 10-12 years) neatly dressed and asked if he could have a meal. I quickly felt right on time Baba has come for a meal but I am having a very simple one consisting of Rice, Sambhar and Potato fry, Curd and Kheer. While my Dh waved aarthi, I called the boy inside for the meal, but he insisted that he should take it home to eat, Not wasting time I quickly packed it up for him, also added some fruits and sweets we had. Nothing struck in the mind to ask where he is from, was lost in his sweet divine smile. I saw him going down the stairs (we live in 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor) My Dh quickly went down by lift as I was lamenting that I could have given him a plantain leaf meal inside the house, if I had more varieties, and check if he could come again for dinner.

What a surprise, though boy went down the steps and my Dh through the lift, No visitor passed through the gate at the moment was the security’s reply, He neither came or left through the Gate, Oh Baba your leelas are simply ashtonishing, profusely thanking him for taking meal from our home.

That’s not all, we continued Pooja, still enthusiastic we became and finished the flowers meant for the whole day, then my Dh called up the fruitshopwala and asked him bring more fresh jasmine flowers and drop it in our home as we cannot move in the amidst of Pooja, Prayed for all in my known circle.

After we completed the flowers we had we ourselves were overwhelmed to understand that we have done laksharachana without planning for it and my Dh was all surprised as he is not a person who can sit in a place so much hours.

Later after that we went to our vicinity Sayee temple and something said I should buy a dress for that boy who came in the noon and offer it to a similar boy, so we went and bought a shorts and shirt, then relaxing had a tea, and the second shift security came with the same boy mentioning that this boy says he has come to collect a dress, haven’t seen the boy so I was not sure if he has mistakenly come here.

We were speechless, Yes Baba (boy) happily took the dress which we had bought, this time I did not forget to call him inside, again thought will give him Dinner, for which he refused but my Dh quickly peeled a skin of an apple from the neivedyams offered cutting into small pieces, Thank you Sayee, he sat on the floor and gave two pieces for each of us and one for the security and the rest he finished, When he asked him where he is from, he told the name of the street where Sai Baba temple in our vicinity is. We had no thoughts to ask anything else and he too silently brushed them off by his sweet smile.

Later through both the security when many residents knew about this vouched that Boy had a glorious face and were happy to have atleast seen him, I have no words to express more … but immensely thank him for blessing us in person.

Prayed for all of us and some of other Sai Family Members too, This is similar to the Kichadi which Baba had tasted (http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...ng-saisatcharitra-parayan-72.html#post2636505)

OM SAIRAM

27 people like this.
  4. Saisakthi

Baba's Blessings from Temple
    213301d1412530894t-one-day-vijayadasmi-saisatcharitra-parayan-baba[1].jpg 039.jpg

Sister Vadaparti shared a darshan from Sai Baba Temple in her vicinity with a similar Jasmine Laksharchana, no one else have shared any darshan (picture) this time in the Vijayadasmi Parayan thread, nor Sister Vadaparti has shared any picture so far.

It is indeed a blessing, which we have an inner meaning to it conveyed by Sayee, will reveal it later, as it happens, Praying to Sayee to bless us instantly.

Enjoy the darshans of both our home (the second one) and the temple darshan (First One) shared by Sister Vadaparti and stay blessed.

Every action in our daily life has a meaning conveyed, as we get closer we realize the communication of Baba directly to us or through a medium/person.

OM SAIRAM

7 people like this.
  5. Mohanas

Mohanas Silver IL'ite

Dear Akka,

After reading this I am in to tears and in goosebumps that BABA is conveying each time that he is always with you and indirectly with us. You are indeed a blessing to us and through you we are hearing his leelas so much and want to hear as many as possible and that thirst to hear his leelas is never ending.

I feel so happy to be part of parayan group and listen his leelas like this. There are no words to say, my heart is filled with tears. akka please say some more leelas of BABA. I was looking for this thread from the time you mentioned about his leela. Thank you soooo much. Thanks is a small word. Its a treasure to see his leelas.

om sai ram
    jai sai ram

2 people like this.
  6. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear akka,

We are very much blessed to read/listen BABA's leelas through HIS fav daughter.Had goosebumps while reading vijayadasami leela at your home, you are very much blessed to experience in live..

Thanks a ton for sharing akka

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

1 person likes this.
  7. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Sairam Saisakthi sister,

:wowYou are really blessed to have such experience and through you we also enjoying the leelas of SAI. No words to express our happiness. Thank you SS sister for everything.

omsairam

1 person likes this.
  8. Tavishi25

Tavishi25 Gold IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi sister

I was eagerly waitinig for this post from you. Tears are rolling as i read both leeleas of sai that happened for you and the other family. Very happy to read his leelas.
    In the first one, baba wants them to read satcharitha and gave it to them on thursday, after done with devotion , he blessed them by solving there problem.

In your house other than food , he himself came to collect his dress without you informing anyone about it. See how great he his. I can imagine your happiness .
    you are really blessed sister, we too blessed to have you as our sister.

sai ram sister

1 person likes this.
  9. snithya

snithya Silver IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

What a lovely experience you had!! Really you are a blessed soul. We are also blessed by hearing his leelas through you. Eagerly waiting to hear more of his leelas through you. No words to express our happiness. Thank you sister for this blessings.

Regards,
    Nithya

1 person likes this.
  10. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sister ,

Sairam.

Couldnt say anything other than you both are really really blessed and gifted . Blessed are we to hear his leelas and it always throw a hope that if we are sincere HE will for sure give dharshan to us too one day . Waiting for that day with atmost sincerity and trust .

Thanks for sharing it .

1 person likes this.