Shirdi Saibaba's Blessings

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Oct 9, 2014.

1. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Oh my....Sister SaiSakthi...you are blessed. Baba has shown you himself through such an innocent and sweet avatar. I am in tears and don't have much words to convey my feelings. We are all fortunate and blessed indeed to have you amongst us.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Mohanas,

Sairam, Thank you for the first fb, Yes we are a Large Sayee Family in different parts of the globe into one at IL, Every meeting, introduction does not happen without his will, so all those have heard and read this are also blessed.

Sometimes we are speechless but only enjoy the bliss, everyday, every moment is an experience, some are really personal but most can be shared, want to share all, that is why this thread completely dedicating to his leelas / experiences and hopefully he helps me to be more dedicated here, repulsing over the uncertainties which are prevailing.

Keepcoming and enjoy its nectar. May Baba bless us ever, Sairam

4 people like this.
  3. Tavishi25

Tavishi25 Gold IL'ite

Sai ram

yesterday while reading this thread i thought to post this but somehow forgot after reading other comments.
    I joined in some fitness group recently and day before yesterday was my first class. My dh doesnt like me to go there as i may not strictly follow and do as i am new to it. So on my first class around 7.30pm i did well but i dont know in which step i got pain but after finishing i started back but noticed some jaw pain on right side and was not able to chew my dinner also. I was not comfort while doing push ups and i stopped may be at that time it started i think. But i was very nervous and tensionsed as the next day i need to take care of my dh and kids as there is no one to help me here.
    so without speaking anything about it just prayed to baba applied vibudhi and slept.
    By next day i am usual and was able to chew, but before day the pain was horrible and cannot speak also.
    its only because of baba. He did many such to me.
    Sai ram

Sai Sakthi sister , sorry if i am not supposed to post this in your thread but just want to share his leela .

sai ram to all

6 people like this.
  4. Saisakthi

The Quote posted by Sister itsmebhagi relates to Post No 3 here.

Sayee whose origin is unknown is known for his blessings, Just by his glance he raises Rags to Riches, Each and every action for his devotees is meticulously planned by him but appears to ignorant, whomsoever he wishes to meet/bless he appears in various forms, Leelas are well planned and executed by him, those children who choose to reach him through Manaseega Prarthana, devotion filled Bhajan, their desires are fulfilled and protected (just a literal transalaction for Non Tamil readers)

May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM

6 people like this.
  5. Saisakthi

Sister Tavishi25,

:thankyou2: for sharing the pain subsiding with Baba's Udi, Yes Udi is a universal medicine with faith and many of us have experienced this too.

Glad your pain subsided too and you were ready for next day's work. May Baba guide us always, BTW does the Serangoon Road Baba temple has Dhuni?

Oh No!!! This threads is "OURS" infact that is the reason the title for the thread is general and I have already started the Index in the first post and would want to assimilate all the Blessings/ Experiences slowly into this thread.

This is also Baba's leela to make me mention this which made you mention the above, Actually I wanted to make this note in the first post but was in a hurry to share as I had already delayed, hence just posted Lord Ganesh ji, to edit later on.

So please feel free to add whenever you feel there is a need to shared which will help devotees to understand baba better, let our Satsang be more interactive and reach many.

Thanks to Sayee SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  6. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,

It is so nice to read your experiences of receiving Baba's blessings. You are indeed a blessed devotee of Baba, who is always with you.

Your experiences are further proof that Baba continues to bless His true devotees as a Sadguru.

May Baba bless you and your DH in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Priyaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Master who is dear to His devotees.

7. Saisakthi

Guru Sayee's Darshan as Lord Venkateswara

Om Sairam
    [​IMG]
    Some months back we had visited Tirumala but couldn’t share the experience instantly, something kept postponing, sorry for late Computer Typing

As usual we were expecting a calm peaceful darshan, hence tried through many sources to get tickets but in vain, by the time we reached there, the Rs300 tickets for darshan were closed (nothing else available) and were asked to come next day morning as there was some special utsavs going on, some one out there suggested to try the LOTS being issued, so we went and gave thumb impressions, mine was for Suprabatham and my Dh was for MelChat Vastram Darshan.

Tickets for Darshan by Lots

While standing there in the Queue for this thumb impression we learned to understand about the FLOAT FESTIVAL next day evening at 5pm, it was a couple’s entry so we managed to get the same for next day.

The LOT Lucky members were to be declared by 4pm so we were gazing at the Big LED Display available for the purpose, We were sure we are not that lucky to be selected few hundreds in many thousands, in a few minutes nos started displaying, My no never came even closer but the preceeding Dh’s no was lucky to get MelChat vastram Darsham 1 in 150, Great Luck.

So we said we will move down the hills have darshan in Srinivasmangapuram, Accordingly went down and had darshan rest thereafter to start the next day early.

Lord Venkatachalapathy’s Bhojan Prasad

Morning we had darshan of Goddess at Alamelumangapuram, then had work at Vedic University, had a sumptuous lunch at the University, it was a long time desire to have Lord Balaji’s Prasad, No words to describe, it was a life satisfied Prasad from the Lord Venkateswara’s Kitchen (Madpalli) Then went up the hills, had darshan of Lord Varahaswamy then went to try Rs300 ticket as it was only 2.30pm, the Float festival is only at 5.30pm

Continued in the next post.. (Read and Enjoy)

5 people like this.
  8. Saisakthi

Caged in the Queue

On enquiry we were told the queue is just moving and we have to just join and keep moving and hence 2-3 hours is considerably sufficient, we are humans hence did not want to deprive the chance, hence joined the queue, we reached after checking at the corridor of the Cage 21, it was moving so we were confident that it should be over as expected.

By the time we reached the Corridor of Cage 18, we realized that the line is not yet opened for darshan but people are just moving forward and getting cramped, by this time we were all neck to neck packed and even smelling very badly as the fans and ventilation were less. Just imagine one’s face is behind somebody else’s head, oily smell, indigestion issues smell, children yelling, people frustrated and shouting not knowing the status, senior citizens could not stand, lady in the crowd felt giddy, but people managed to make her sit near the gate for some air and so on..
    We had reached Cage 17, still making the space between the people lesser even to breathe, it was 4.30pm two hours since we started in the Queue, there were laments and discussion in different languages (we could see all Indians together) our inner thoughts said as the Float festival would commence this queue would be stopped, so next 30 minutes is the time to reach otherwise we would be locked up in this precarious condition for next 2-3 hours, my Dh was boiling in anger, was prepared to move out atleast to make it to the Float Festival.

[​IMG]

Moving Out of the Queue was also Impossible

The catch here, there was no chance to reach the temple representative as all the Cage gates were locked, no alarms seen, was a question mark, even for an emergency looks like moving out is not possible.

Prayed desperately to Sayee, His ways are unique, Our Rescuer, Guru Sayee showed us a way, Yeah throughout from Cage 21 to Cage 17 were all locked, the moment we thought we should move out, Cage 16 was found open, but to reach the open gate we have to pass through atleast 100 crowded people for which you should be a sports performer, but faith in Sayee showing the Gate open and confirming it was right to move out we swam out in the crowd taking many curses and shouts. OMG We were able to breathe fresh after two hours, imagined how children/elders are suffering inside.

When the clerk counter saw some movements in the screen (CCTV) of the corridor that is we landing there, came rushing to enquiry “WHY” you are here, (language problem) Then he asked if we are hungry, we said No we want to go out, He said it is not possible you have entered here in the line you have to move forward only, if you are feeling sick, we can have first aid done, My Dh was at the peak of the anger “we feeling Sick No”, please allow us to leave he added,

The counter clerk said he needs to take permission for his reporting authority and finally by 5.15pm we were out without darshan after completing formalities to break the Queue.

Continued in the next post.. Read & enjoy

5 people like this.
  9. Saisakthi

Float Festival

Next 30 minutes enquired all the way and reached the entry gate for the float festival, it had already commenced, but had a Blissful darshan sitting at the Top steps, Felt satisfied that Lord and Goddess came out to give darshan, Actually ancestors have mentioned that while the Urchavar is outside, Moolavar is also outside hence the Queue is stopped still Urchavar goes back in (this may be a myth or a compromise – a toddler here so not sure) But happy with the darshan and Prasad offered.

The third day, went to Baba’s temple at Tirupathi, had an appointment in Sri Venkateswara University, on the way back home had thoughts of Sree Kalahasthi or Kanipakkam, but Baba had different plans and took us in the Nagari Route to Chennai. While entering Nagari a huge temple on the hill top on the left side was sighted it was new temple, all the thoughts said it could be a Shirdi Sai temple, Oh didn’t want to miss the darshan, took a chance to see the temple.

[​IMG]

Guru Sayee giving Darshan as Lord Venkateswara on a hill top

On the onward journey about a km up the small hill, there is a huge hanuman given darshan, then at the entrance there is a coconut breaking place as there is outside the Tirumala temple, still further as you enter there is Yellow cloth Hundi just like Tirumala Hundi, Alas :yes:the sanctum is filled with Divine Blessings of Sayee, giving darshan as Lord Venkateswara up the hill top. There are so many other similarities to Tirumala even the Utsavs....

What a blessing !!! there was no regerts that we have missed have darshan of Lord in the sanctum in Tirumala was immensely satisfied here in Nagari temple, Baba’s leelas are Unique, A True Blessing Indeed. Literally ran to his lotus feet and did pranams, devotees out there looked in anxiety on our behavior, but couldn’t express as thre was language problem.

Please enjoy the darshan and feel blessed, Seriously so many temples across india, abroad we have visited but have never seen a Baba’s temple on a hill top, Thank you all for patiently reading, Hope you visualized the journey along with the reading.

May Baba bless us ever and be devoted at thy feet, Stay Blessed

6 people like this.
  10. Saisakthi

Some more photos: FLOAT FESTIVAL (Thirumala)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hill temple of Saibaba at Nagari (Chittor) Andhra Pradesh[​IMG]

Readers, Thank you all once again for patiently reading, Sorry making it short may not have its nectar, Do post your thoughts are you read, if not now atleast later when you find time,

May Sayee ever guide us always
    SAIRAM SAIRAM SAIRAM

9 people like this.