Sripada Srivallabha Swamy - Need guidance on specific Parayanam

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by madhu23, Sep 22, 2014.

1. madhu23

madhu23 New IL'ite

Hello,

I am Madhu from US. i have been following few of the threads related to Sripada Srivallabha swamy related threads and noted that there are many ardent devotees and hence I am reaching out to IL for your guidance.

We have been trying to conceive for past 7 yrs with no luck. Medically we went through every possible option which didn't work.
    I am an ardent Sai baba devotee. I & my husband were miraculously introduced to Sri Sripadulavaru just less than a month back. One of my husband's friend called him from no where and literally forced him to start Sripada Srivallabha charithamrutham sapthaham after knowing our case. While my husband immediately agreed and started it per his guidance on 29th Aug, Vinayaka Chathurti, Chithha nakshatram day. I chose to sit and listen to the parayanam thus participating in that holy event.

I now have a strong desire to read the specific chapters that are mentioned in the book will enable Santhanam. I want to start it from 1st day of Navaratri which is starting in next 4 days.

I need guidance in starting it and any other suggestions on what else I can or should do.

Also if anyone of you have an English copy, can you please send the specific chapters (for getting pregnant and for progeny) as an attachment.

I will be ever indebted to you for your guidance.

Many thanks
    Madhu

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome to IL family Sister Madhu23,

Don't worry, place your prayers at the Guru's holy feet and commence the complete Parayan from this Thursday and sure it will be heard, It can be either Sree Pada's Charithram, Guru Charitra or Saisatcharitra.

You decide and let me know I shall give you the link, Saisatcharita link is available in my signature.

May Baba guide you always, SAIRAM

SaiSamarth143 likes this.
  3. madhu23

madhu23 New IL'ite

Thank you so much dear Saisakthi!

I did Baba's parayanam in the past many times and also did navguruvaar vrat.

It was my sheer luck to listen to sripadulavari satcharitram sapthaha parayanam too.

i will be starting the 48day reading of chapter 3 pretty soon per Sarasji's recommendation along with Sidda mangala sthothram's patanam 11 times. thank you for your support and response !

4. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Dear Madhu

I have english version of sripadavallbha charitramutham.As per saras sister guidance started reading chapter 3 for begetting children.i have sent scanned copy of some of sai sister,s here.

Let me know u got english version? will send you too.

May Baba and sripadavallbaha swamy bless you motherhood soon

Om Sri Sai Ram

Sripadarajam Saranam Prapadheye

5. madhu23

madhu23 New IL'ite

Dear Meenuash
    Thank you so much for your response. I found the english version and took the screenshots of chapter 3.

Sripada Rajam Saranam Prapadheye.

Thanks
    Madhu

1 person likes this.
  6. madhu23

madhu23 New IL'ite

Hello All
    I would like to know where can i get the english version of Sripada Srivallabha Charithamrutham in Hyderabad, India.
    My parents checked in stores near Sai Baba gudi, Dilsukhnagar and they the telugu book itself came recently and English book might not even be available and I dont think that's the right information
    Can someone pass me the information?
    Thanks
    Madhu

7. Saisakthi

Sister Madhu23,

Sairam, Here is the link of the Samasthan to get English version of Sree Pada's Charitra directly from Pithapuram or may be if you parents can visit and buy the same also,

SripadaSrivallabha Mahasamstanam Pithapuram

May Baba guide us and Bless your family in fulfilling your wishes,

SAIRAM

8. madhu23

madhu23 New IL'ite

Thank you Saisakthi Sister !!

1 person likes this.
  9. mahesgopal

mahesgopal New IL'ite

Hi dear sisters, I am a Shiridi Sai devotee and he guided me to Sri Pada Vallaba 41 day parayana. I am currently doing it. But I feel drawn to purchase a Sri pada idol. Can anyone share with me any link on where I can get Sri pada swamy? As I am in Singapore it will be good if it is online stores. Thank you.

10. Saisakthi

:welcome Sister @mahesgopal to IL family and Sayees fold,

As far as my knowledge goes, Sree Pada's idol is not available like Shirdi SaiBaba (especially Online), so as you already belong to Sai family, you can worship Sai's Idol itself, They are both one and the same.

May Baba and Sree Pada guide you and fulfill your Parayan's Sankalpa,
    Aum Sairam

Digambara Digambara Sree Pada Vallabha Digambara

Digambara Digambara Sree Pada Vallabha Digambara