One Day Guru Poornima Saisatcharitra Parayan::12th Jul 14(Sat) - Seek Blessings

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Sridevi1977,

Sairam, While we thank you for the Chapters read as a part of the Guru Poornima Parayan, you extended the divine energies to be shared among the near and dear ones, but went a little ahead of time to post your confirmation which left us to read your Chapter too before the Shej aarthi, Appreciate your understanding in the Timings 06am (IST) to 08pm (IST) next time.

Thanks for your participation and Glad to know that you felt peaceful after Parayan, SAIRAM.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

ONE DAY GURU POORNIMA SAISATCHARITRA PARAYAN
    – 12[SUP]th[/SUP] July 2014 (Sat)

Let us plan our future (not present but our next birth)

[​IMG]

Thanks to Sayee for guiding each one of us to devotedly do our part of the PARAYAN reading on the auspicious occasion of GURU POORNIMA remembering our Guru who is our Mentor, Father, God or whatever form we keep him close to our heart.

Thanks to each one of you who took part in the Guru Poornima Parayan, Special thanks to Sisters who performed aarthi on behalf of the group, those who took up additional reading on behalf of sisters who were not found available as per the “Post Confirmation” Appreciate who kept everyone in prayers along with their own prayers. May Baba bless and guide us as always.

As we all know that we are educated in the best schools / colleges as per the ability of parents, place and availability, Then we graduate, try to adopt the best career possible, sometimes we are also forced to take up career as per the family’s commitment, status and leave out passion and just be a support to the family, then look for heir and try to build assets, properties for them, chase them in multiple activities but forget to teach the essence of birth as we ourselves live for the present and get exhausted.

When we look back we don’t even want to understand the difficult path we tread in, to have reached the present accumulation of few kgs of Gold, silver, platinum, few plots, house, apartment, vehicle along with ailments, medicines, worries, disturbances spending the valuable time given to us while our credit for the determination of our NEXT BIRTH (Future) sometimes is null and void or for some at the negligible state surpassing the debit account of karmas in the process.

Let us in the forthcoming post understand the Teachings of Guru to learn and teach our next of kith and kin to determine the future (Next birth) rather than battling for assets/ status which we will anyway leave behind when we will leave our physical body, but try to earn credits which remains even after we leave the physical body thereby live and understand the essence of life..

Will continue…

May Baba guide us always,

SAIRAM :: SAIRAM :: SAIRAM

Attached Files:

23 people like this.
  3. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thank you for providing a wonderful opportunity for doing the Satcharitra parayan. I was happy on getting myself allotted the Chapter 1 & 2. I happily did my parayan and as I was away, I couldn't login to the site and do the confirmation or see your notes.

Thank you for the very nice opening and closing notes.

4. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Sairam Ammukur sister,

Thank you for wonderful darshan. May Sai you bless you and fulfill all your wishes.

om sai ram