Another Miracle of Sai Baba

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Sonvi, May 29, 2014.

1. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

Hi Il, it's been a Very long time since I last came on here...But am back on here by Baba grace...it's a long story but I promised Sai I will tell all that Sai does listen but we jus need to have faith and patience in him..so here goes

In March I found out that I had a big cyst on my right ovary, Drs here adv they will need to do operation as my blood test were also not normal and they may have to remove my right ovary....as you can imagine I was In a lot of stress I would cry jus thinking about it...my faith in baba was going and as it was Navratri I started praying to Maa Durga day and night. One day my daughter fell ill so I had to take a day off but that day my sis in law called me after hearing about my situation and spoke to me (she is also baba devotee) she told me tht she noticed my faith in baba has gone down and wanted to spk to me since sum time but not had chance and not to do tht but to trust him...I was jus crying on the phone...she told me tht hold baba hands he will make it all ok...she told me to read Sai baavni and his 11 promises twice a day. So slowly I started to get my faith bak in him....on Ram Navami at work I had a thought to do likit Jaap, so I brought a notebook and started on same day...a few days before my operation I had a dream tht the Dr was doing op and I saw that there was blood squirting everywhere and I was shouting saying am not gonna go 1st am gonna go 2nd...then I woke up remembering all dream but ignored it. On the day of op I had only managed to do 108 pages of my likit Jaap and prayed to baba that's all in his hand now. I went hospital with my hubby and when the anesthist came and saw me having a cold he refused to do the operation even my gynaecologist said they can't do it as may have complications as I have cold....me and my hubby literally begged to say do it as I wanted it all to be ova but we were sent home and booked in after 2weeks, all my family were stressed and told me tht it my fault I had cold as all I did was cry.

A few days before my op I had dream again that I went for op and all the medical staff was calm and peaceful in theatre with the operation team. After 2wks I finished my likit Jaap a day before operation, on the day of op I still had mild cold but the new anesthist did not seem bothered and I had mild cold and I had new gynecologist as well... I spoke to him that if there is any way they can save my ovary then plz do as the other gynecologist said he will have to remove it, the new gynecologist I had that day was very nice and understanding and wanted to help me...so he said tht instead of keyhole surgery which was planned by last dr he would do open surgery tht way he can see how my ovary is and save it if possible as my cyst was quite big he was worried it may pop if they did keyhole...so I agreed.

After my op, I woke up and my hubby came to me saying all went well....cyst removed and they managed to save my ovary a little bit as welll.....I was so happy tht baba heard me and saved me...as if I had had the op 1st time it may have not gone well as my dream showed, all test came back normal but found out they found some endometriosis in cyst...again I was stressed. I came back home after 2days and started my likit Jaap again and did 4saptah prayans of sai satcharitra back to back...I found out my result all came back clear but they did confirm endo....it may come back at some point I don't know but Dr gave me all clear to go. I knw may be cuz of my karma they found endo and am not angry with Baba....but I do knw this tht Baba helped me out, and now he is testing my faith in him to see how long I will hold his hand for....but I have told baba that I in the past my faith has come and gone and I have left his hand few times tht probably why I went thru 3 stressful months...but now I have held his hand and not letting go, as by holding his hand he will guide us on a path without thorns but if we leave his hand all we see if thorns.

i jus wanted to tell all that don't leave his hand, if we do we will get thorns and problems in our way....but if we hold his hand he may test us but hold on tight cuz them he will not let any thorns come out way....also another miracle, couple weeks ago I saw udi on baba photo in my temple, my hubby being nastik he is said it may have been done by one of us by accident to my daughter but I said no way as the udi on pic does not show any finger print...also if it was done by us it wud have fallen off the pic as pic is standing...I knw this was baba miracle giving me blessing....this is a long post but I promised baba I will share it...and wat more happiness can I have that am sharing it on baba day with u all & I got baba udi from shirdi in the post today as well sent from my Mil.

If I missed anything baba plz forgive me....love u baba....

20 people like this.

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sonvi sister, thanks for sharing the miracle with us... Its wonderful and happy that you are doing well now.... Baba will do and think of his children`s(us) welfare only but we(human) does not understand it and we will get angry on him...My family is also going through tough phase now so holding baba`s hand very tightly so that we will cross this phase soon with his blessings...
    I have also started my saptaah satchartira reading today....
    om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam

1 person likes this.
  3. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

Below is pic from my mandir
    208165d1401357818t-another-miracle-of-sai-baba-image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    9 people like this.
  4. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Sairam

Thanks for sharing your divine experience with us.

May baba bless us all

1 person likes this.
  5. SYAMALADEVI

SYAMALADEVI Senior IL'ite

Om Sairam Sonvi

There is a reason for Baba thought and deeds. Angry can't win over Baba, it's just a test time for us all. We need to be patient and hold hands tight on the lotus feet of baba.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience.

1 person likes this.
  6. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience..good to know that u r fine now.take care baba will bless us always

1 person likes this.
  7. Sailajahemanth

Sailajahemanth Silver IL'ite

Dear Sonvi,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. I am happy for you. I had a cyst few months back in my left ovary and I was very anxious. We were planning for the second child at that time. I prayed to Baba.But in my case cyst was not that big..When I went to the doctor for the second time, the doctor said everything looks fine. I was so happy. Now I am praying Baba for the second child. I read saibaba leelamrutham few times and I am also following sai stavanamanjari vratham for 40 weeks. Planning to start guru charithra today. Even baba helped me few times in my dream when I was in trouble..he gave me the instructions to come out of it. I did the same thing. I was very happy and thanked baba.

A quick question for you Sonvi..you mentioned about likit jaap, sai baavni.
    I am curious to know what is it since I have no idea about that. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks

Last edited: May 30, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

Thx u all for ur lovely comments may baba bless u always

Sailajahemanth thx for sharing ur experience and no need to say sorry as there is no trouble at all. Likit jaap or written jaap is when u write a mantra in a notebook for a wish. I jus got a normal thick note book and wrote OM SAI RAM with red ink till i completed the book, and once u complete it u give it to ur local sai baba temple or to someone who is going shirdi. This is how i did it am not sure if there is any strict rules (dnt think there is)...honestly speaking wen i did this i jus got postive vibes and i was less stressed too

Sai Baavni is the song of praise about baba, if we cannot read the Sai Satcharitra then u can recite or sing this with devotion atleast once a day....lyrics are below

Can i ask what is sai leelamrut tht u read and how do u do baba stavanmajri vrat?

Below is sai baavni

(1)Jai Ishwar Jai Sai Dayaal, Tu hi jagat ka paalanhaar

(2)Dutt digambar prabhu avatar, Tere bas mein sab sansaar

(3)Brahmchyut Shankar avatar, Sharnaagat ka praandhaar*

(4)Darshan de do prabhu mere, Mitaa do chaurasi phere*

(5)Kafni teri ek saaya, Jholi kaandhe latkaya*

(6)Neem taley tu prakat gaya, Fakeer ban ke tu aaya*

(7)Kalyug mein avatar liya, Patit paavan tune kiya

(8)Shirdi gaaon mein vaas kiya, Logo ke mann lubha liya

(9)Chilam thi shobha haatho ki, Bansi jaise mohan ki*

(10)Dayaa bhari thi aankho mein, Amrit dhaara baato mein

(11)Dhanya dwaarka wo maai, Samaa gaye jahan sai

(12)Jal jaata hai paap wahan, Baba ki hai dhuni jahan

(13)Bhoola bhatka main anjaan, de mujhko tera vardaan

(14)Karunasindhu prabhu mere, laakho baithe dar pet tere

(15)Agnihotri shastri ko, chamatkaar tune dikhlaya*

(16)Jeevandaan shaama paaya, zahar saanp ka utraaya*

(17)Pralaykaal ko rok liya, bhakto ko bhaya mukta kiya

(18)Mahaa maari benaam kiya, Shirdi puri ko bacha liya*

(19)Pranaam tujhko mere eesh, charno mein tere mera sheesh

(20)Mann ki aas poori karo, bhava sagar se paar karo*

(21)Bhakt bheemaji tha bimar, kar baitha tha sau upchaar*

(22)Dhanya sai ki pavitra udi, mit gayi uski shaya vyaadhi

(23)Dikhlaya tune vitthal roop, kakaji ko swayam swaroop

(24)Daamu ko santaan diya, mann uska santusht kiya

(25)Kripanidhi ab kripa karo, deen dayalu dayaa karo

(26)Tann mann dhann arpan tujhko, de do sadgati prabhu mujhko*

(27)Megha tujhko na jana tha, muslim tujhko mana tha

(28)Swayam tu ban ke shiv Shankar, bana diya usko kinkar

(29)Roshnaayi ki chiragon se, teil ke badle paani se*

(30)Jisne dekha aankho haal, haal hua uska behaal*

(31)Chaand bhai tha uljhan mein, ghode ke kaaran mann mein

(32)Sai ne ki aisi kripa, ghoda phir se wo paa saka

*(33)Shradha saburi mann mein rakho, sai sai naam rato

*(34)Poori hogi mann ki aas, kar lo sai ka nij dhyaas

*(35)Jaan ke khatra taatya ka, daan di apni aayu ka

*(36)Rinn bayaja ka chukka diya, tune sai kamaal kiya

*(37)Pashu pakshi par teri lagan, pyaar mein tut ha unke magan

*(38)Sab par teri raham nazar, lete sabki khud hi khabar*

*(39)Sharan mein teri jo aaya, tune usko apnaya*

*(40)Diye hain tune gyarah vachan, bhakto ke prati lekar aan*

*(41)Kan kan mein tu hai bhagwan, teri leela shakti mahaan*

*(42)Kaise karun tere gungaan, budhiheen main hoon naadan

*(43)Deen dayalu tum data, ham sabka tu hai traata

*(44)Kripa karo ab sai mere, charno mein le lo tere*

*(45)Subah shaam sai ka dhyaan, sai leela ke gungaan*

*(46)Dridh bhakti se jo gaayega, param pad ko wah paayega*

*(47)Har din subah aur shaam ko, gaaye sai baavni ko

*(48)Sai dega usko saath, lekar apne haath mein haath*

*(49)Anubhav tripti ke ye bol, shabd bade hain ye anmol

*(50)Yakeen jisne maan liya, jeevan usne safal kiya*

*(51)Sai shakti viraat swaroop, manmohak sai ka roop

(52)Gaur se dekho tum bhai, bolo jai sadgru sai

5 people like this.
  9. Sailajahemanth

Sailajahemanth Silver IL'ite

Hi Sonvi,

Thank you so much for your reply. sai leelamrutham is nothing but sai charithra.

And regarding stavanmanjari vrat..This vrat should be started on a Thursday. Puja can be performed in morning or evening. Offer naivedya during the puja.convey your wishes to Baba. One must read baba stavanmanjari book written by Dasganu maharaj. You can get it from YouTube, google.

you have to read sai stavanamanjari in the first week and no need to read it every Thursday.If you want you can read it. No need to observe with empty stomach. The devotee can have fruits and liquids on every Thursday night while following this vrat.

During the 40 weeks Thursdays, if you are not able to perform puja due to menstrual cycle then skip that Thursday ( don't count it in 40 weeks Thursdays) and perform the puja in the consecutive Thursday and complete 40 weeks. On the last week, read stavanmanjari,offer naivedya and flowers, read baba arathi and distribute the naivedya to family members.

If you do this vrat for 40 weeks, your desires will be fulfilled.

Thanks a lot for the information. I am happy to share this with you on Thursday. Again thanks a million for sharing Sai Baavni.

May baba bless you always.

Take care.

Last edited: May 30, 2014
    5 people like this.
  10. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sonvi & Shylaja,

Thanks for sharing your experiences and many a ways of worshiping Sai. May Sai bless you with good health and happiness.

OM SAIRAM

1 person likes this.