Our Virtual Sai Mandhir at IL - Seek Blessings and drop in your PRAYERS..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the sai darshan.my kids r suffering from viral fever,be with them sai

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Om Ganesha Om Sri Guru Dattatreyaya namaha

Guru Brahma Gurur VishnuGuru Devo MaheshwarahaGuru Saakshat Para BrahmaTasmai Sree Gurave Namaha

Guru is verily the representative of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. He creates, sustains knowledge and destroys the weeds of ignorance. I salute such a Guru.

Mannaathah Sri JaganaathoMadguruhu Sri Jagad GuruhuMadh Atma Sarva BhootaatmaTasmai Sri Gurave Namaha.

The Lord of the world is my Lord and the Guru of the World is my Guru, the SELF in me is the same which is present in all (the same divinity inherent in all beings). I salute such a Guru (who gives me this insight.

Dear Sainatha,

1) Please continue to bless Saisakthi sister with all round success in the Education Project. May all her desires & dreams get fulfilled and Please bless her and her DH with health, wealth and happiness in abundance. At this crucial time she needs your divine grace on her and her dh.

2)Please continue to shower your divine grace on Suryakala sister and her family. Please fulfill all her desires. Sai Dhanvantri – Bless her parents with good health , wealth and happiness. May mother Sai bless her grandson Pranav with all the happiness, good health and wealth.

3) Please shower your divine grace on all the IL sisters who are doing Yearlong Parayana of Sai Sathcharithram. May we all have Shraddha and Saburi at your divine Lotus feet.

Suryakala,Amma15,ChandrikaV,Deepu04,Deraj, Easy, G3Sudha, HappyPerson ,Himaani, Iamsrihere, ItsmeBhagi, Knbg, Luckwaves, LUVLI, Luvlyroses - WK 5,Mathira, Mathiravi, Mbharani, Meenueash, Mom Luckwaves, Mom Meenueash, Muthuraji, Naliniravi,Omsrisai, Racr, Radhaparth2000, Rajinee, Rakinya, Rekha02, Sabitha, Saibhakht, Saras123,Sarasprabhu, Savvyheal, Shakthi7, Sijo157, Smilysmile, Sravanitenali, Subha2309, SunshineBeauty, Superwoman, Thank01, Vadaparti,Veeramachaneni,Vidyashankari, DEARMOSTVIJI, Sriven , Saisakthi, LUVLADOO35 ,Saktips, SNITHYA, DEEPANV, EVERHAPPY, SHRUTHISP, Foxybeat, Bhucat, Papima, Banujaga , Mohanas, Rajinitk4, Saianugraha, Sai3A21 , Rkgurbani,Anjalisaingh152,Kssuma14, Manjubashini, KavithaVijay, SaiSravya, outofthebox.

4) Please bless all the expectant mothers with Healthy pregnancies and Healthy babies. Please bless all the mothers with healthy and Happy babies.

5) Please bless all these lovely ladies with motherhood. May they have laughter & cries of Little ones in their homes.

travellover, swatir23,Brindhaaa, Aarti36, abigavas, Ransree, Magee, Wannabmommy, Sabitha, Vijis, Lalithanivas, chocolate, jogu07, parvathyc09, Twinbabyhopes, Vasumathy, riya2012, butterfly04, Lathaviswa, Akansha, Premabarani, Feya, shilpa23, Happyperson, Gayathri, Myththangavel, 27csweetangel, dreamzz812, gowriadityan , nita76, Sashacurious, Kaorigingyo, luvlyroses(Vidya), Deepthisini, jp123, Ragamalika, Mkhan, Jayanthisuresh, Kooldivya, vanitha2012, alagarsamy , Subasrihari, raindrops27, maya1, Luckwaves, Vasudhas, Vidyashankari (divya), meenu25, Niminarayan, Charanpreet, Saudamini, Nallaanlakshmi, Padmaavathi, Radsanush, curious28, Poojachinoy, blueblue, Kiya, dollysonpari, Srinidhi007, Saigirl, Boons, orchid11, Godsblessings, KAME, Bhuvisrini , srith, nila1983,MOM2 BE, contributer, Sangini, Rbpmalar, Mieindusladies, Yasothal, Shuch, indianlady17, pallavik96, Rashmii, Allzwell, RajashreeM, Anjani1, Belcanto, radhaparth2000, Willbemomma, Anniekarun, divyashetty18, Saktips, want2BMom, Jhansidevikanna, an123, Anamiks, jayyu5, uma16, rammu Anjani1, Kaven, eager2mom, love4ever, Manreet, MrsRiaSingh, Laxmi1982, madhurib8, kalps222, vkonda, aishgunt, Geeash, rpriya2129, Ramyakumar, DivyaKarthik (karthik_as30), Jayshreereddy, mahi84, parasu, jaishkaran, sheshin , lovelyheart17, confused, cvsakhila, priya23, deeparsm, CindyM, sulakshanasudha, kmeera, hopebaby, raji84, dukhi,thavamalar, crazydee, nisha999, bindaas ,daisydee9 , sonvi , ilovelife, buddy, upavi , neha2903 , vrutikapanchal, bhanushanti, geetha1985, unluckyDIL, abipriya, mona123, rajinee, ferujoy, friend101,ssripriy, gayathri21, renukavarsha, manji1982 , umadaya, aarth0203, Happygoluckygal, subhadra20, Sveena, endlesshope, Heartbeat, kpsid, kkute, angelic85, mrsrajesh(santha), sweetgirl37, Smartncute, Riyakathir, Riyagopal, hopesinbaby2010, ocean, mrsrathna , banujaga, Kalima, falgunid18, mahi2000, riyaram, revi123, babyhopes81, sumaramesh, rise, vini31, hopefulmommy12, jubii, swee2, bangary, mansu123, silentlotus, rasirasi, mangalasm, sahana2020, aquawaves, babelfish ,Saravinodh, sreejag (sreelata), Vidya, nottie, AngelOnEarth, Lisa29, HopingLuck, BeHuman, javida, Winipooh, chitrasridhar23, 822002, sujadhana, manalimanoj, vishnur, pavithra17, KHaridra, Chellammu, tara06, selbha, pinki13, Suki, Yasmin, Miami beny2521, soumys, RamyaST, laxmirao84, ramyasiyer, color99, AnkitaP, Priya, hivid ,wantmyangel, babyhopes123, kohilavijay, glimmer, tanujas, nisitha, tiredDL, saramuthu, sadhu, swarnaMom2B, Pavistats, ram,Payalmodi, komal16, anjanaa211 , icedrop, Niharikachauhan, Ashu18184, BSruthi, Lakshmivijay017, Anusat ,Uma21vijay, Eswarisuresh, Priyanka7878 , JazzyJazz, Medhasrik AArchana, Kee, Mathira, Vinesha, chinnirekha, srinithyakumar, tarasharma, Sudhajay, LakshmiMohan, shubha18, afc123, ittzzmie sweetpeas, katakam123, Mbharani, priyasakhi ,snnt1981, Chocolate, swati0812, swati3, Mrithulanaren, Vidhsn, Blessedmommy, jaya81, abhi786, sara16, Preetimulik, blessemommy(usha), Anusuyasaraswat, Kovaidoc, Thannir, Mullaikodi, Krsihnaroopa, Smileforever, rkgurbani, Anjananathan, Prakruti, akshaya, Ntadipar, BaminiV, sathi, helpmeangel , priyashrvan, rupa2013, Saravanith(Vanitha), happygirl123, prettydevil, Sharan (sharanya), Prasanna, sakthi, manjuni , sarada30 , bornfree78 , priyagem, saran27, sirisha, Aroona, ArtsSorts , pursuehappiness , Deepa (foxybeat’s friend), Rajinitk4, jyothiparab , revsbala , diyarnair,sasha75(Usha),everj oy24, Kirthivenkat, chotukishmish, divyams, subasrihari, racr sister’s sister,Radiodoc679 (Radha), danyashree, naveensasi, reachingskies ,Vaibhavee, anuradhasundar,shaluu , april1981 , godblessus , divya4 , mrskannan , rekish, mmrajee ,ni , sushshetty , priyasham29, pallavipune, Radical,sansan23,lakrav(Sandhya Ravi),Nithyahari, vabzee008, cutesangeeta, fionashrek, Nanditasri,ladki1,sweetu99(nalini), rangolii,smith2 (smitha), luckyme, newlypg ,krithivenugopa , sairam2311 ,yettobemom ,Myamma (Subhshini), Meenueash, Indianlady17, swamal, poornimaspa, luckysangeeta, GLB, Saroj, mamtha,kritkika, lekshmi kurup, devic(devi), msms, hemamalini, viji ma’s DIL, lakshmi0112,dhanalaksmins,Manu aggarwal. CuteVaishu, upfsabari (Sabari), cutiee87(Girija Bhope, kanchanakumar, nikitaram,Sirisha kondla (moukthika9 sister), sujita (sujieta),kripakl, GEET9713, sathiyabamavp,kn543,dreamworld, praveenadevagir, sreelakshmi sriram, roopadaya, Twinkel, Ratnashilpa, Dreamworld , Renaissance,leesa.

6) May Mother Sai bless all the children in ILs who are appearing for Examinations - Board / Engineering/Medical/talent/ competitive exams with success.
    Shanvy: May mother sai bless sister shanvy's kids with good education and goid health.
    Sumanrathi: May mother sai bless gaythri wifh good education.

7) Special requests: May mother Sai shower his blessings in abundance and fulfill all all their desires.

Abelass: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.

Amma13(Usha): May mother Sai bless her and family in abundance. May her eldest DS get PG seat of his choice and settle his career as per his wishes.
    Anamikab: May mother Sayee remove her all her worries and bless her in abundance.
    Anjalisingh152: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May her DH succeed in the competitive exams he is undertaking.

Bhavani812: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Bhucat's friend: May sai dhanvantri bless the accident victim(mother of 2 small kids) and speed up her recovery process.
    Bhuvisrini: May our mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Bhavishya: May sayee dhavantri bless her kids with glod health.
    Blessbabydust: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May mother Sai bless her with good job of her choice.
    ChandrikaV: May mother Sai bless her and her family with health, wealth and happiness.

Chkalyani: May mother Sai bless her in abundance.
    Deepu04: May mother Sai bless her in abundance and give solace to her restless heart and give her strength to handle situations in life and remove her distress. May mother sai bless her brother and remove his mental and financial worries.May sai bless and guide her dh with good career.
    Deraj: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance. May her children be blessed with good education. May her Amrutha be blessed with good education and health. May mother Sayee bless her Twin sister , brother’s family in abundance.
    DivyaNiso: May mother Sai guide her and her family to take decisions wisely and bless their family in abundance.
    Easy: May Sai Dhanvantri bless her neice with good health and long niece. May mother Sai bless her other niece with positive mind and good education.
    Everhappy: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai dhanvantri bless her dear father with good health.
    GayathriV: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    G3sudha: May mother sai provide permanent shelter to her parents. Provide good eye sight to her sister, good married life to another sister, bless her family in abundance: with admission to her 2 dear sons and good career for her Dh.
    Happyperson: May mother Sayee bless her with motherhood soon.
    Hema76: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Iamsrihere: May mother Sai bless her with good career and happy life.
    Itsmebhagi: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Joylokhi: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Luckwaves: May our mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon.
    Madhusharmila: May mother Sai bless her family in abundance. May they be blessed with a house of their own. May Sai bless her DH with good job of his choice. May mother sai bless her sister in abundance.
    Malinisp: May mother Sai bless her with good job of her choice.
    Manjubashni: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. Mother Sayee guide her family to take decisions wisely.
    Mathira: May mother Sai bless her and family in abundance. May Sai Dhanvantri bless her dear sons with good health.
    Meenueash: May Sai dhanvantri bless her with good health. May she and her DH enjoy the parenthood soon. May her brother be blessed with good life partner.
    Muthuraji: May Sai Dhanvantri bless her in abundance. May our mother Sai’s grace be on her and her family always. May mother Sayee bless her children with good education.

Myviz: May mother Sai bless her and remove her mental tension and guide her always.
    Naliniravi: May Sai dhanvantri bless her with good health. May mother Sai bless her daughter Shwetha with blissful life. Sainatha be with them during the wedding time and shower your blessings on the young couple. May mother sai bless sister nalini's sil and her mother in abundance and clear their debts.
    Rajinitk4: May our mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon. May Sai bless her sister- in- law and sister with healthy pregnancies and healthy babies.
    Rajinitk4 sister's friend: May sayee dhanvantri bless her twin kids with good health and heal them completely from ailments they are suffering.
    Rashmii: May mother Sai bless hand remove all her metal worries and fulfill all her desires. May mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon.
    Rekha02: May mother Sai bless her with safe delivery and healthy baby. May her brother get a suitable life partner.

Saibaba171819(Rekha menon): May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Saibhakt: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Saiblessings: May mother Sai shower his grace on her and her family in abundance.
    Deepanv: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Veeramachaneni: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Dhanvis: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Foxybeat: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May her mother get long extended US visa.
    Pandusk: May pandusk’s dh’s soul rest in peace at SAI’s divine feet. May Our mother Sayee give their family to bear the loss and be with them thru out their life.
    Pinky2cute:May mother sai bless her with good health, good life partner and blessed life.

Priz: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    ramis: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Rkg: May mother sai give rkg sister and her family strength to bear the loss of her mother. May her mother's soul rest at baba's feet.
    Shanvy: May Sai Dhanvantri bless our sister and her family with good health and happiness. May her dear kids be blessed with good health and education.

Smilysmile: May mother Sai remove all mental worries of her DH and bless him and his family in abundance. May our mother Sai bless and safe guard her kids always.
    Snithya: May Mother Sai bless her 2nd daughter with safe delivery and healthy baby. May mother Sai bless her grand children in abundance.
    Sravanitenali: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai Dhanvantri bless her dear father with good health.
    Sriven: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance May her Dh have a good career of his choice.
    Subha2309: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai dhanvantri bless her parents in abundance. May Sai bless her DS with good health, education and happiness. May her DS be blessed with a sibling soon.
    Sridevi1977: May Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Sridevi1977’s SIL(viji) : May mother Sayee bless her and DD Varsha in abundance. May Sai be with them always.
    May mother sayee and sayee dhanvantri bless her friends muthu, Manali,Shanthi and their families in abundance.
    Sriramtt: .May mother sai dhanvantri bless sister's mother with good health.
    Sinant: May mother sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Sarasprabhu: May mother sai bless her and her family in abundance. May sai bless her kids and be with them always.
    Vidyashankari: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon. May mother sayee bless sister Vidya's near and dear ones in abundance and fullfill their wishes.
    VijayaLakshmi: May Mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Vini31: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon.
    Vishwamitra: May mother Sayee bless brother Viswa and his family in abundance.

Please Sai Dhanvantari bless all IL sisters and Sayee sisters and their families with good health and happiness.

Dear mother Sayee bless all those silent Sai brothers and sisters who visit this forum and they require your motherly grace and blessings in abundance.

Sayee maa Please bless all TTC sisters with healthy pregnancies and healthy babies.

Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavanthu
    Sarve Jana Sukino Bhavantu
    Om Shanthi Om Shanthi Om Shanthi

Om Sairam Om Sairam Om Sairam

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

Om Sri Guru Datta Jaya Guru Datta

Digambara Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara
    Digambara Digambara Sri Avadhoota Chintana Digambara

8 people like this.
  3. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

dear sister saras,

a very happy shivarathri.

hope you and saianvita are doing good.

thanks a lot for keeping me and my family in your prayers.
    i am just wondering seeing your devotion even when you are so busy.
    may baba bless your family in abundance.
    my prayers dear sister.

om sairam

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to Sayee for a wonderful sai family,

Thanks to Sister Saras for the compilation week after week and to all Sisters who are praying for each other, especially for the success of the Education Project.

May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM

3 people like this.
  5. rajsriya

rajsriya Senior IL'ite

Om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

6. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Saras sister for including me my family and friends in your prayers. How is sai anvitha doing? May baba bless you and your family abundantly.

Baba please bless SS sister to complete the project successfully without any hurdles.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Sai ram to all sisters.

have been very busy with lots of disturbances, meetings, and more. but the best part is visiting lots of temples in my place, seeking blessings for my son and other kids who are writing their board exams. had visited baba on wednesday. actually i myself was surprised as i did not have the slightest inclination of going, but just a matter of a second, i said i am going and went. it was his wish and i surrendered...feel blessed.

Today being shivrathri, we had a rudhra chanting with abhisekham and archanai to shiva in my complex. prayed for everyone of you.

peace, health, happiness vibes to all of you. success vibes to you sakthi sister.

Saras , i always admire the effort that goes to post the whole list.

both you and saisakthi are doing a wonderful job.

May god bless and grant everyone their wishes..

7 people like this.
  8. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Yeah! This thread has been nominated for FP this month by Rajnitk4 sister! Congratulations Saisakthi and Saras sisters!

Jai Sai Ram!

1 person likes this.
  9. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Sairam

Saras Sister,

How are you?

Thanks for your prayers and efforts...We are very blessed to have all 3 SSS..Suryakalamma,Sakthi Sister and you..every week you all pray for us(ttc sistrs)
    Thank you so so much for my bottom heart...only thing i can do for you i include all sss in my prayers

My blessings and kisses to sweet little anvi kutty

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance

2 people like this.
  10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister Saisakthi and Saras and to all the other sisters who are regular participants in this thread, my sincere regards to all of you.

It felt like I received ShirdiBabaji's blessings today and I am very happy for I badly need them! Who doesn't?

Being Thursday, I visited the small Baba Mandir in the vicinity of my house, did some errands and got back home. After lunch, I log in to IL and see the nomination to this thread by rajinikt4 and acknowledge it and visit the thread. I am really awestruck at the amount of work Saras has put in mentioning all the names to be blessed. They all are indeed blessed to have such pious and loving people who remember them and include them in their prayers. You both are doing a great job. Please do include me and my family whenever you can in your prayers. Thank you.

Sai ram to all of you!

L, Kamla

3 people like this.