INDEX :: Parayan SaiSatcharitra

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016
    10 people like this.

2. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,

What a wonderful work? No words to praise your work. Superb. All in one shot can be viewed by just a click. Hats off to you.

2 people like this.
  3. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

you wont believe, yesterday i thought of these.....because i do not even know that a thread called "understanding sai sathcharitra" is opened and discussion is going on.

Just like that when i see the IL index i identified and answered to my question, so at that time i thought it is easy if there is any index like this so that we cannot miss out any Baba related threads.....

So happy that Baba heard this and implemented through you, and thanks for doing this inspite of your busy schedule......thanks once again.....

2 people like this.
  4. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

:wow:wowno words sister, only experienced. thank you.

om sai ram

3 people like this.
  5. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Thanks,Saisakthi sister! Seems like Sai has sent you to make our lives easier all the time!

3 people like this.
  6. Saisakthi

@MuthuRaji

@Bhucat

@NaliniRavi

Thanks for all the praises, drawing attention closer to Sayee...

SAIRAM

7. Saisakthi

Sister Racr, MuthuRaji, Bhucat, NaliniRavi, Luckwaves, Easy, MathiRavi, Meenueash, Vidyashankari, Itsmebhagi and all others who read (without Likes)

I was under the impression many read the (Year 2013) Opening and Closing Note of the WEEK's Parayan and post many communications through that especially Specific Prayers, Wishes, Announcements and I know many of you from the WEST long to read the Closing note (some have mentioned they go for lunch, some go home after that...)

As the LIKES increased I was happy that Oh !! this is a platform to communicate, but not exactly then thought of the idea of PARAYAN MESSAGE BOARD, which is actually time consuming... dropped it off and got the idea of INDEX (actually feeling that sisters miss out as the Notes go in between after Pre/Post confirmations.)

Where I felt hurt was PARAYAN 2, WEEK 1, had many LIKES which means many should have read but later understood that it is just LIKED as only one person - Sister NaliniRavi wished Savvyheal sister who celebrated her Birthday on 01st Jan 2014 out of the 50 + of us.

Should we not celebrate many more such occasions being in Sayee Family hence this extra effort of INDEX, let me see if I achieve my goal of expressing the announcements at Opening/Closing Note, Sayee please help me...

Yet earlier I had plans that dawned BABA's BLESSINGS INDEX which is half way through since I tried to compile from the beginning, but this from 2014 would be surely through then and there drawing attention of my sisters, as RACR Sister has put making navigation easier...

Thank you Sayee for the wonderful virtual family... SAIRAM

8 people like this.
  8. LuvLadoo35

LuvLadoo35 Gold IL'ite

Excellent work...As always you rock SaiSakthi sister ...
    Thanks a million for bundling everything. You are the glue that is connecting all sisters together via your excellent threads especially Understanding the Satcharitra.

May Baba bless you and your family immensely..

2 people like this.
  9. Saisakthi

Sister LuvLadoo35

I am really amazed by your words, as I felt your presence as a New comer, Thank you I am honoured, your aptness in mentioning GLUE also sounds great.

:thankyou2: we meet as strangers but have great bonding as Sayee family, May Baba guide you as always.

SAIRAM

3 people like this.
  10. dearmostviji

dearmostviji Gold IL'ite

Dearest Sai Sakthi sister,
    You always rock!! This index is too helpful.
    Usually I used to search for tags and go to the respective posts. Now this index will do all the job. Thanks a ton.

Regards,
    Viji