2014 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan in IL

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 30, 2013.

1. SriVen

SriVen Silver IL'ite

Dear Sister,
    I confirm that i would do the parayan of chapter 30 tomorrow.
    Thanks
    SriVen.

2. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sai Sakthi Akka,

I am back from the vacation to India. By BABA 's grace, everything went on well.
    I pre confirm to read chapter # 49 for this week ( July 24/07/2014).

Sai Ram

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi Sister,

Om Sai Ram.

May Baba bless us all.

With His blessings, today I have completed chapter-32 of the Holy Shri Sai Satcharita, as part of the year long Parayan.

I started with my regular prayers, Sai Baba's Ashtotram and special prayers for the IL Sisters and their families including TTC Sisters and then chapter- 32 of Shri Sai Satcharita, neivedyam and Arthi.

I thank Baba for giving me this opportunity through you.

May Baba bless you, guide you, be with you and give you necessary strength and resources to meet all the challenges and make your project a shining reality.

Om Shri Sai Teerthaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who is the embodiment of all holy places.

6 people like this.
  4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

PARAYAN 2, WEEK 30, July 24th (THU)

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai

[​IMG]

Thanks to Sayee for being with us to commence the WEEK 30 Parayan today by Sister Suryakala.

Lot many of us need patience to handle our situation these days, please help us to be strong by thy grace.

This Guru Poornima we had directions to visit few temples by Guru Sayee, hence away from the usual temple where the Satyanarayana Vrat Katha is perfomed, while some temples performed the Pooja on 11[SUP]th[/SUP] Evening itself, some on 12[SUP]th[/SUP] Morning and a few at pradosha time on 12[SUP]th[/SUP], Our Pooja at home was performed on 12[SUP]th[/SUP] Morning while the temple participation was at the evening.

Generally in Baba temples One main Kalash is kept and the pooja performed, some temples like Mylapore, though one main kalash is kept, each one is given individual pooja materials to perform along with the priest. Keeping this in mind we reached the temple to witness unusual happening with each on the devotee with a kalash.

The temple is in outskirts so there is no way to reach back home to get all the material nor there are any stores nearby, both me and my Dh were at peak of anger, as we had informed the owner of the temple well ahead that we would participate the Poornima Pooja this time in his temple but he never updated us about the latest happening.

Our Prasad (Sathyanarayan Katha Prasad) was prepared by me as usual and looking at the circumstances, we had to perform rather participate in the Pooja without Kalash, the avahan and the Neivedyam was done to the Big Potrait of Lord Sathyanarayan along with Guru Sayee, just as I had mentioned to Sister Priya525 quoted above

Thanks to Sayee for making every minute detail which we utter to happen and stay blessed, He heard what I had mentioned to her while she performed the same way, mine at the temple was also without Kalash while everyone else had one on their own.

The inference here is not that every pooja at temple we do it with Kalash, but this time when everyone else had one, to make my words true for having written to Sister Priya525 that it is better to do it without Kalash when you don’t get the requisite coconut which is whole heartedly accepted by BABA and we were blessed to have witnessed my words come true. I am really short of words to express my happiness and feeling, which tells all of us that every prayer, thought, deed is heard by BABA, so never have any “ifs” which will also be heard by him until we have complete surrender unto thy feet whole heartedly.

SAIRAM

13 people like this.
  5. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Finished parayan of Chapters 43&44 by Baba's grace.

6. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai Sakthi Sister,

I completed the parayan of Chapter 41 as allotted to me by Baba's grace.

Om Sai Ram

7. sarasprabhu

sarasprabhu Silver IL'ite

Dear saisakthi sister
    completed chap 13 and 14 by babas grace.
    om shridi sai babaye namaha

8. flysauc

flysauc Gold IL'ite

Sairam

Completed reading chapter 38 for this week parayana . May baba bless us all

Sairam

9. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

Omsairam

Completed parayan of chapter 50 with Baba's blessings.

Jaisairam

10. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,

I confirm that I will do the parayan of additional Chapter 20 on behalf of Myangel and do the post confirmation on my completion of the parayan. Thank you for providing the opportunity.