2014 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan in IL

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

BABA's PLANNER SCHEDULE for his children

Many occasions we understand Baba plans all our schedule, if it turns out as per our Liking and desire we are happy, sometimes we get irritated or feel low when things get delayed or not the way we want it to be, mostly materialistic.

Here is a sport played by BABA to pull a Sai Sister's family (now don't pounce on me, I leave it to the sister to declare herself) to witness Aarthi on Thursday, Since I am familiar and have been a frequent visitor many ask me to plan for their Shirdi trips, so this sister also approached me, as she mentioned the dates and places their family wanted to see, I insisted her to reach Shirdi first on Thursday and then proceed to other places, Her family wanted to proceed to Pandarpur first, also felt Thursdays will be crowded, what if it is like Tirumala a few seconds darshan, even though I assured her that it would not be so, she was reluctant, but somehow thoughts were telling me that they should be at Shirdi on Thursday.

After exchanging couple of mails, I left it to her to decide, because of their convenience of travel and other things. When onward train journey was booked, she found that the ONLINE site was only having a few minutes of opening at midnight (IST) and the tickets get full, a day or two she burnt the midnight oil and tried, but she was getting only Thursday and the tickets for following Friday were unavailable.

With no option on hand, since the onward journey has already been booked she had to book for Thursday only. So Baba fulfilled my thoughts. Her Itinerary was also planned (this is for June2014) after booking online aarthi on thursday

My Dh found this to be skeptical as such volume of tickets wouldn't get so quickly filled as there are other restrictions also tagged on to it, As we know the man behind the screen who played a vital role in this Online facility we raised our concern and have been watching the portal regularly since then.

Loh!!! what a surprise, that particular Thursday which she has booked her tickets is showing "unavailable" and the preceding Wednesday and the following Friday which showed RED (unavailable) the day she booked is showing BLUE (now available for booking) today*, Her booking happened at least three weeks earlier. (Have a snapshot of today's availability will attach later)

Shouldn't we conclude that BABA wanted her family to touch Shirdi soil and witness aarthi on Thursday, aren't they BLESSED that the plan for the trip is made by BABA himself, it is not only her family but each one of us in Sayee's fold has the plan of life's action scheduled by Father Sayee, it is just plainly we need to follow his directions to understand the same, must have the complete surrender unto thy feet.

BABA please guide us ever and keep us at your purview always, even if deviate path out of frustration or otherwise,

Thank You Sayee, for guiding us at every step,

-------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE:* that was a technical error according to IT Support Team,
    oh No :exactly:Baba's sport according to us.

SAIRAM

14 people like this.
  2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Sisters Please join me in wishing Sister iamsrihere, though delayed,
    let us shower our Blessings and Pray to Sayee on the occasion.

WISHING YOU ALL SUCCESS AND A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE,
    May Baba bless you both and guide you ever, SAIRAM​

13 people like this.
  3. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sairam dear Saisakthi sis.
    Joining you gladly to wish our dear sister Iamsrihere a very happy married life..!

Dear Iamsrihere sis, Sairam.

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  4. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Iamsri sister

Best wishes

May baba bless you and your dh in abundance.

1 person likes this.
  5. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Sairam,

Firstly i would like to thank you as you have gone to next step in the process of following up with support team to clarify the reason of this technical issue happened.

As you said "I made one plan, But Baba had planned something which is BEST for me through YOU" it is such a great thing for a small devotee like me, i never expect this at all...

Even today i checked the slot, it is showing "not available" for my date which i booked (thursday) and now it is open for next day ie for friday and even for preceeding day ie wednesday...:) :) :)

It all happened out of my control, i am like the remote control who booked tickets in the given slots but He actually acted on my plan.

I still wonder about the thing which you keep on insisting me to go Shirdi first on thursday....i kept saying it will be difficult to see Baba leisurely but still you asked to go first. I do not know how you could get the instinct of Baba's thought on my plan is still a BIG surprise..

Anyways, even though it is technical error, it is all played by Baba...He wants me to come on thursday there, so He played this game with me through you...

Thanks a lot sister for your effort taken on this, also pls pass on my thanks to dh, i never know that you have followed this incident this much with tech people to know the exact reason behind this, so happy that Baba also watching my move from this, i am not such a great devotee still Baba pulled me into the decision which is good and best for me and my family. At this time i pray Him to bless with safe and undisturbed journey towards Shirdi...

One more miracle happened in the same Shirdi journey, when i was working out the reverse schedule plan as you said, to my surprise i had only 5 tickets available in train from Daund to Kopergaon (Karnatak exp). It was waiting for me to book the tickets, it was open for almost 3 days then once i finished my booking and checked the same availability it showed me waiting list. So for almost 3 days only 5 tickets were waiting for our family, this was also one of Baba's game. I am so thrilled actually, even i mentioned the same experience in another thread with Aarti i guess....

Thanks for your wishes on my exams as i expected the same when i dropped a mail to you, but was little bit upset for not getting any replies for my earlier mail. But thanking you that you remember about these happeneings and worked out to great extent for me, also wishing me at this time. Will definitely take up the Satsang part this week, i might be posting questions on wednesday.....

Many things want to share but due to time constraint (due to my exams) i am finishing it here, will catch you next week and will ask you the happenings in detail sister, till then pls take care.

Bhucat

12 people like this.
  6. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Sairam, Though I have missed three days to log-in, now I had opportunity to go through the posts and enjoy reading all the posts which are really invaluable.

Thank you SAI for giving us sister like Saisakthi who is leading us towards you.

Thank you Muthuraji sister for taking up my chapter. I could also read my ch. 45 on 15th with Baba's Grace.

om sai ram

1 person likes this.
  7. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Sairam Dear Iamsrihere Sister,

Congratulation and Wish You HAPPY MARRIED LIFE. May BABA shower his blessings abundantly.

omsairam

1 person likes this.
  8. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thanks a lot for your wishes and blessings ..Your wishes mean a lot to me :)

OmSairam..

9. iamsrihere

Thanks a lot for your wishes sister..

1 person likes this.
  10. iamsrihere

Thank you sister :)