2014 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan in IL

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 30, 2013.

1. hs2009

hs2009 Silver IL'ite

I have read chapter 24.

Om Sai Ram.

2. LuvLadoo35

LuvLadoo35 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai sakthi Sister,
    I have completed the reading of chapter 14 today.

Advance Anniversary wishes to you and your DH. Hope you enjoy a fun filled day.May Baba shower lots of happiness and success in your project .
    Saras sister, Happy Birthday to you. May Baba bless you with good health and loads of happiness in the coming year.
    A Very Happy Anniversary to sisters Savvyheal and Deepu
    Advance Happy birthday wishes to Sister Suryakala's Uncle.

Om Sai Ram Jai Sai Ram

1 person likes this.
  3. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakti sister,
    I confirm the completion of parayan of Chapter 7 this morning.
    Om Sri Sai Ram

4. snithya

snithya Silver IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

With the blessings of Baba today I have completed the parayan of chapter 16 & 17.

With regards,
    Nithya

5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister Savvyheal,

Our advance wedding Anniversary greetings to you and your DH. May Baba bless you both with many many happy years of married life.

Dear Deepu Sister,

Our best Wishes to you and your DH in advanced for your Happy Marriage Anniversary. We wish you many many happy years of married life with Baba's blessings.

Om Shri Sai Aaroghya Kshemadhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants health, happiness and security.

1 person likes this.
  6. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sairam dear Saisakthi sis and other sisters.

I confirm that by Baba's grace I have completed parayan of chapter 27 allotted to me for today .Had been to Baba temple and prayed for all of us.

Happy Anniversary dear Savvy heal sister.

Dear SK sis,
    Best regards. Hope little Pranav and everyone at home are doing fine. Have been thinking of getting in touch with you but somehow kept postponing.Happy Birthday to Sir.

Advanced birthday wishes dear Saras sis, Have a lovely day with your little one and a great year ahead.

Sisters,
    I want to share a sweet leela of Baba this morning.
    Had been to Baba temple this morning and while driving my two wheeler was thinking of Baba's leelas of visiting devotees homes as pictures ,idols and for a moment thought when would he bless me like that.
    Went to the temple and had a nice dharshan of Baba and on my way back, somehow I thought of taking a different route and proceeded.
    I came across a book stall selling magazines and books and went there.
    I found a tamil spiritual magazine 'Sakthi Vikadan' April 15th issue and checked the index and found an article titled 'Baba's favorite Rama coin'.
    Coincidentally during my daily parayan, I did parayan of Chapter 29 where the leela about this Rama coin with devotee Vaman Narwekar last evening, and I bought the magazine.
    After coming home, I went to that page to see a beautiful image of Baba along with the original picture of the two sides of the coin along with a write up.
    That coin, which Baba kept with him and handed to Shama to perform pujas to it was later handed down to Shama's son who did puja to it till his death and now it is with his second wife Smt. Kusum, who lives in Shirdi.
    This coin had been brought to Chennai Shirdi Saibaba Prayer center,Sarojini street,T.Nagar in January - Smt.Kusum herself brought the coin to Chennai upon the request by the Managing trustee prof.Thiruvalluvan, and was kept there for prayers on 19th January.
    Later, they went to Shirdi and took the photograph of the coin and have planned to start pujas for the photograph from April 8th, Sriramanavami day.Thus Baba has come home along with his favorite Rama coin.

Sharing the image with you .

Sairam.
    Let us have a blessed Thursday.
    Sorry for the long post.

Attached Files:

15 people like this.
  7. snithya

snithya Silver IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister

Advance wedding Anniversary wishes to you and your DH. May Baba bless you with health, wealth and happiness throughout your life.

Sister Savvyheal - Many many happy ruturns of the day. Wish you and your DH for your wedding anniversary. May Baba bless you with abundance.

Saras sister - Advance Birth day wishes to you. May Baba bring you happy and abundance to you.

Surkala sister - Convey my advance birth day wishes to your DH.

Deepu04 sister - Advance wedding anniversary wishes to you and your DH. May Baba bless you with abundance.

Regards,
    Nithya

1 person likes this.
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to all Sisters for your wishes...
    Dear Saisakthi sister,

When is your wedding anniversary? Wish you a Happy anniversary to you and your DH in advance...

1 person likes this.
  9. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi Sis,

I completed chapter 41 parayanam. Thanks

10. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Sairam

Sakthi Sister,

BY Babas grace completed chapters 34,36 and luvlyrose sister chapter 30.

Baba be with us and guide us always

Knbg Sister

Thanks for sharing your divine experience and picture

May baba bless us all