Any specific pooja to be done for having children

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by hopeforgood, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Ramyakaushik

Ramyakaushik New IL'ite

The way greeted made me tell where u are from as Iam in london only.Ok then do some payasam .Also read this slokam that I give on 14th of this month Rama Navami.

Kousalya Ajanayath Ramam Sarvalakshana Samyutha Vishnuhu Arthatham Mahabhagam Putram jeshwaku varthatham . This is from Bala kandam and its powerful.

you can also tell in ur office when u are free.

cheers friend

2. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Hello hopeforgood,

I hope everything goes good for you. Shall pray for you.
    Continue to have faith in God and happiness shall follow you soon.

Cheers,

3. Ashritha2008

Ashritha2008 New IL'ite

hi ramya...nice to know ur from UK too....fine i get the point some neivedyam...will try to do kolukattai if time permits...and thank you very very much for the sloka...defintely i shall recite the same this 14th....your very nice and i'm glad to meet you on this forum :) !!

cheers and tk care...

4. vidyasriram

vidyasriram Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I had the same exact problems as yours we struggled for 5 and half years. We had done naga pratishtapana in the temple and then we went to Kooke subramanya in karnataka we had done pooja there. I used to do Tuesday's pooja to subramanya swami with red flowers, red color prasadam need to put a red cloth on the photo of subramanya swami I use to eat once on tuesday's, I did the pooja till i conceived.
    I also did ganapathi and Gomatha pooja - for Gomatha pooja I brought a small silver cow with a calf and then every day morning and evening for 45 days, out side the front door kept it on a plate washed with water and did abhishekam with milk and kept Turmeric and kumkum put a small flower garland and gave arti and brought it inside and kept it in the pooja room.
    Ganapathi pooja - This pooja needs to be done early in the morning, I had rice in a plate and kept a small ganapathi and every day I use to keep 21 grass sticks and made ganesha out of turmeric and kept on the rice.
    In another plate i had Toordal and kept white metal naga statue and then I use to put red flowers and do pooja.
    We have to give away the naga statue to the priest along with dal as danam
    I use to say ganapathi and subramanya Ashthotram.
    On the last day of all the pooja I invited couple of friends for Lunch and gave tambulam. We have to feed people on the last day.

Finally after a year of all the pooja I conceived and I had a daughter last year in July.

-Vidya

5. Ramyakaushik

Ramyakaushik New IL'ite

Thanks a Lot dear . Nice to hear such sweets words . Soon Iam going to hear a good news from you. Be happy always, that is the first secret to succeed.you can always share anything in this site and to me .

please give ur personel mail id also.

Ramyakaushik

6. hopeforgood

hopeforgood New IL'ite

Hey Ramya, Happy woman and Vidya

Thanks alot for the wishes and also for the details you have given in your posts.Wishing good luck to every one who wants to conceive and also to those who are expecting..God Bless!

7. Ashritha2008

Ashritha2008 New IL'ite

Hi ramya...thanks very much....as i'm a new member i cant possiblyy send a message and i dont wish post my mailid in public....can you think of anyother way???

if so let me know i'll sure pass on my mail id...

cheers and tk care..

8. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

9. hopeforgood

hopeforgood New IL'ite

10. Ramyakaushik

Ramyakaushik New IL'ite

I always beleive people who have it late will have the best child . There are lot examples in History also dear. Rama was born late to Dasaratha, Andal was late, Seetha was born late ,even lord murugan was late . There is story that Parvathi had puthra dosha and she told santha gopala mantra and got Murugan.

You people will all be blessed with one like Iam 200% sure . My prayers always includes you all.

Love u.

Ramyakaushik