Close [X]
Close [X]
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER

Sorry, you need to be a registered member and logged in to access this page.
Please login or register below.

REGISTER

It's easy, quick and FREE!

Like Tree3Likes
    hopeforgood is offline Junior ILite
    City
    Dallas
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States

Default Re: Any specific pooja to be done for having children

Thank you monalisa....we all need each others support and wishes during the testing times we are facing!!

Ramyakaushik is offline New ILite
    City
    Banglore
    State
    Karnataka
    Country
    India

Hello Madam,

You can do shasti poojai and you can also do Sankata chathurthi poojai. I have an important message for you. Me and sister in law were childless for three almost and I did all poojai . But then I read Santha gopala mantram by keeping butter and gave it my husband I also had it and we also had Garbharakshbigai Ghee which they will send by post for just a month . First my Sister in law has conceived and now Iam also conceived. I know you will also have that good news within months and inform it to me .

Please do it and give the goodnews to all our members . After Indusladies wants everybody to be happy and energetic.

Ramyakaushik

Quote Originally Posted by hopeforgood View Post
    Supriya

I was really hurt after I read your post...I wrote a very big answer for you..however to cut it short this is what I have to reply to you...

I am in this relationship called marriage...As I still RESPECT & LOVE my husband...am trying my best to make my marriage work...and am seeking gods grace and blessings

hopeforgood is offline Junior ILite
    City
    Dallas
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States

Thanks Ramya for your wishes and good luck to you also in safe delivery and i wish a very sweet cute chubby and healthy baby to you...

Yes I read on internet that by chanting this santanagopala mantram and also offering fresh butter to bal krishna and that couples are supposed to have that butter..for the first time I did that yesterday ....

As per your suggestion i woudl also do sankatahara chaturthi pooja. I have garbharakshambika sloka so will chant that too...

Thanks again for taking time to give these suggestions to all of us here...I am very much greatful to you...

Priesh is offline Gold ILite
    City
    Bangalore
    State
    Karnataka
    Country
    India

Hi Hope for Good,

Thx for ur response. I will definitely try this.

Again Thx.

Cheers,

Priya.

Last edited by Priesh; 11th April 2008 at 01:49 PM.

City
    Banglore
    State
    Karnataka
    Country
    India

Hai Dear,

As we are friends can I call u like that. A person with sweet nature like you will have all the blessings soon.Iam going to hear from u soon that u have a cute baby in your hands . As I typing the bells are ringing here"what a sagunum" Good I will be more happy because I know the pains of you people . I was also one who had all this for four years and atlast god answered myprayers . One must have utmost faith . Ladies believe one who gets late will get the best.

People who have Ragu Kethu dosham Please visit Rameshwaram there is place where ramar did pooja for navagraha and its considered an auspicious place for puthram bagayam and navagraha dosham.

Lov u
    Ramyakaushik

Ashritha2008 is offline Guest
    City
    yorkshire
    State
    yorkshire
    Country
    United Kingdom

Hi hopeforgood...really thank you very much....i'm planning to do shasti puja and thank you so much for ur elaborate reply...and i read some your posts and thru them came to know that ur also telugu like me....and my prayers for you to conceive soon and have a peacuful life...and pls do include me in your prayers...thank you very much...

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hopeforgood View Post
    Hey Ashritha

no botheration at all...

my friends mom gave me the procedure and am glad to share this with everyone..

She told me to start the shashti pooja on the shashti thithi which comes after the full moon day (pournami) and we have to continue doing this shashti pooja for 5 consecutive shashti thithis..(do pooja on every shashti thiti that comes after pournami for 5 shashtis)

on the day of pooja have head bath and light the lamp infront of lord subramanyeswara or muruga and read the slokas or any ashtottharam pooja..you can also read some slokas related to nagaraja..and offer prasad and aarathi...and during that day we have to fast can have fruits and milk but not rice...and we are not supposed to sleep on the bed...no other intimate actions with husband...

Perform Naga pooja
    The following mantras have to be chanted for 21 times on shashti thithi
    • Om Aaathishesha naagaayanamaha
    • Om Avantha nagaaya namaha
    • Om Vaasugiye Namaha
    • Om Thatcha naagaaya namaha
    • Om Kaarkodaka naagaaya namaha
    • Om Padma naagaaya namaha
    • Om Mahaa Padma Naagaaaya Namaha
    • Om Sanka naagaya namaha
    • Om Kuiga nagaaya namaha
    The idol of snake may be gifted with new clothes, betel leaves and other auspicious items to a Vedic Brahmin at the sixth consecutive Shahsti Thithi pooja will overcome all curses due to the Naga dosha or Kala Sarpa dosha.

This donation can be done by our parents or inlaws who are in India (incase if we are not able to donate the snake idol here out of India as i doubt if the priests here will accept the donation of a snake idol..) however we can donate clothes and betel leaves and haldi kum kum etc here and ask our parents to donate them along with snake idol in India again.. (this is how i am planning)

you can also recite the below mantra for 11 times during the pooja

Nava Naaga Stotra

Anantam Vasukim Sesha
    Padmanbhacha Kambalam
    Shankupalam Drutharastramch
    Takshanam Kaaliyam Thada
    Phala Sruthi

Etani nava navaami naganancha mahatmana
    Sayam patenityam prathakaale vishe****a
    Tasya vishabhayam naasti sarvatra vijayaa bhaveth

Along with these you can also try to recite any slokas you know for lord narasimha swamy and also nataraja swamy..as they help to get rid of negative effect of rahu and ketu on any couples..

Today is skanda shashti and if possible you can do some small pooja today also...muruga or lord subramanyeswara is the giver of children and happy married life...have faith and i heard that whoever does this pooja will always get the desired results..as they say with faith you can move mountains...

good luck to all the girls who are planning to do this pooja...i pray to god that all our wishes to have a child will surely be heard by god and he will grant us our wish...

City
    yorkshire
    State
    yorkshire
    Country
    United Kingdom

Hi ramya...

could you pls tell me how exactly you do sankataharachaturhti puja...i keep a fast on that day and evening do simple puja..is there nythng else we have to do...pls do reply...
    thanyou very much

cheers and tk care..

Quote Originally Posted by Ramyakaushik View Post
    Hello Madam,

You can do shasti poojai and you can also do Sankata chathurthi poojai. I have an important message for you. Me and sister in law were childless for three almost and I did all poojai . But then I read Santha gopala mantram by keeping butter and gave it my husband I also had it and we also had Garbharakshbigai Ghee which they will send by post for just a month . First my Sister in law has conceived and now Iam also conceived. I know you will also have that good news within months and inform it to me .

Please do it and give the goodnews to all our members . After Indusladies wants everybody to be happy and energetic.

Ramyakaushik

City
    Banglore
    State
    Karnataka
    Country
    India

Hai Dear beautiful friends !!!!

You all will be best with Beautiful blessed intelligent divine babies soon. Here is rare text i found and one who reads will get the right benefit.
    Shri Yudhisthira Maharaja said, “Oh Madhusudana, Oh killer of the Madhu demon, please be merciful to me and describe to me the Ekadashi that occurs during the light fortnight of the month of Shravana (July-August).” The Supreme Lord, Sri Krishna, replied, “Yes, Oh king, I shall happily narrate its glories to you, for just by hearing about this sacred Ekadashi one attains the merit of performing a horse sacrifice.
    “At the dawn of Dvapara-yuga there lived a king by the name of Mahijita, who ruled the kingdom of Mahismati-puri. Because he had no son, his entire kingdom seemed utterly cheerless to him. A married man who has no son gains no happiness in this life or the next.
    For a long time this king tried very hard to obtain an heir, but to no avail. Seeing his years advancing ever onwards, King Mahijita became increasingly anxious. One day he told an assembly of his advisers: ‘I have committed no sin in this life, and there is no ill-gotten wealth in my treasury. I have never usurped the offerings to the demigods or Brahmans. When I waged war and conquered kingdoms, I followed the rules and regulations of the military art, and I have protected my subjects as if they were my own children. I punished even my own relatives if they broke the law, and if my enemy was gentle and religious I welcomed him. Oh twice-born souls, although I am a religious and faithful follower of the Vedik standards, still my home is without a son. Kindly tell me the reason for this.’
    “Hearing this, the king’s Brahman advisers discussed the subject among themselves, and with the aim of benefiting the king they visited the various ashrams of the great sages. At last they came upon a sage who was austere, pure, and self-satisfied, and who was strictly observing a vow of fasting. His senses were completely under control, he had conquered his anger, and he was expert at performing his occupational duty. Indeed, this great sage was expert in all the conclusions of the Vedas, and he had extended his life span to that of Lord Brahma himself. His name was Lomasa Rishi, and he knew part, present, and future. After each kalpa passed, one hair would fall out of his body. All the king’s Brahman advisers very happily approached him one by one to offer their humble respects.
    “Captivated by this great soul, King Mahijita’s advisers offered obeisance's to him and said very respectfully, ‘Only because of our great good fortune, Oh sage, have we been allowed to see you.’
    “Lomasa Rishi saw them bowing down to him and replied, ‘Kindly let me know why you have come here. Why are you praising me? I must do all I can to solve your problems, for sages like me have only one interest: to help others. Do not doubt this.’

“The king’s representatives said, ‘We have come to you, Oh exalted sage, to ask for your help in solving a very serious problem. Oh sage, you are like Lord Brahma. Indeed, there is no better sage in the entire world. Our king, Mahijita, is without a son, though he has sustained and protected us as if we were his sons. Seeing him so unhappy on account of being sonless, we have become very sad, Oh sage, and therefore we have entered the forest to perform severe austerities. By our good fortune we happened upon you. Everyone’s desires and activities become successful just by your darshana. Thus we humble ask that you tell us how our kind can obtain a son.’
    “Hearing their sincere plea, Lomasa Rishi absorbed himself in deep meditation for a moment and at once understood the king’s previous life. Then he said, ‘Your ruler was a merchant in his past life, and feeling his wealth insufficient, he committed sinful deeds. He traveled to many villages to trade his goods. Once, at noon on the day after the Ekadashi that comes during the light fortnight of the month of Jyeshtha , he became thirsty while traveling from place to place. He came upon a beautiful pond on the ouirts of a village, but just as he was about to drink at the pond a cow arrived there with her new-born calf. These two creatures were also very thirsty because of the heat, but when the cow and calf started to drink, the merchant rudely shoved them aside and selfishly slaked his own thirst. This offense against a cow and her calf has resulted in your king’s being without a son now. But the good deeds he performed in his previous life have given him ruler ship over an undisturbed kingdom.’
    “Hearing this, the king’s advisers replied, ‘Oh renowned rishi, we have heard that the Vedas say one can nullify the effects of one’s past sins by acquiring merit. Be so kind as to give us some instruction by which our king’s sins can be destroyed; please give him your mercy so that a prince will take birth in his family.’
    “Lomasa Rishi said, ‘There is an Ekadashi called Putrada, which comes during the light fortnight of the month of Shravan. On this day all of you, including your king, should fast and stay awake all night, strictly following the rules and regulations. Then you should give the king whatever merit you gain by this fast. If you follow these instructions of mine, he will surely be blessed with a fine son.’
    All the king’s advisers became very pleased to hear these words from Lomasa Rishi, and they all offered him their grateful obeisance's. Then, their eyes bright with happiness, they returned home.
    “When the month of Shravan arrived, the king’s advisers remembered the advice of Lomasa Rishi, and under their direction all the citizens of Mahismati-puri, as well as the king, fasted on Ekadashi. And on the next day, DvAdasi, the citizens dutifully offered their accrued merit to him. By the strength of all this merit, the queen became pregnant and eventually gave birth to a most beautiful son.
    “O Yudhisthira,” Lord Krishna concluded, “the Ekadashi that comes during the light fortnight of the month of Shravan has thus rightfully become famous as Putrada . Whoever desires happiness in this world and the next should certainly fast from all grains and legumes on this holy day. Indeed, whoever simply hears the glories of Putrada Ekadashi becomes completely free of all sins, is blessed with a good son,
    and surely ascends to heaven after death.”

I hope to hear good news from u all soon.

Ramyakaushik

Quote Originally Posted by Ashritha2008 View Post
    Hi ramya...

could you pls tell me how exactly you do sankataharachaturhti puja...i keep a fast on that day and evening do simple puja..is there nythng else we have to do...pls do reply...
    thanyou very much

cheers and tk care..

AkanshaA likes this.

City
    Banglore
    State
    Karnataka
    Country
    India

Hai Ashritha ,

Just fasting the whole and do pradhakshaam to lord ganesha and read astothra sathanamavali and do archanai and keep kuzhukattai as neivedyam and do it for
    11 times that is once everymonth . You will have good in between itself .As you all know in our specific sloka index chithraji has included sankata nasahana ganesha sthothram which if read twelve times a day for 45 days will give the boon.Are u in London????

All the best Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by Ashritha2008 View Post
    Hi ramya...

thanyou very much

cheers and tk care..

City
    yorkshire
    State
    yorkshire
    Country
    United Kingdom

Hi ramya, thanu very much for the great story and also explaining the puja vidhi...is it mandatory we do the kolukattai??? as i'm working it might be difficult...

yes ramya i stay in UK up north...not in london though...

thanks & cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ramyakaushik View Post
    Hai Ashritha ,

Just fasting the whole and do pradhakshaam to lord ganesha and read astothra sathanamavali and do archanai and keep kuzhukattai as neivedyam and do it for
    11 times that is once everymonth . You will have good in between itself .As you all know in our specific sloka index chithraji has included sankata nasahana ganesha sthothram which if read twelve times a day for 45 days will give the boon.Are u in London????

All the best Sweetheart