SaiSatcharitra Vijayadasmi Parayan in IL - Oct 13th 2013 (Sunday) Interested....

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Om Ganeshaya Namah:
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI
    Bow

Saisatcharitra Vijayadasmi Parayan 2 in IL – Oct 13[SUP]th[/SUP] 2013 (Sunday)

The 95[SUP]th[/SUP] Year of Punyathithi festival or Vijayadasmi in Shirdi is being held between 12[SUP]th[/SUP] Oct to 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Oct and 13[SUP]th[/SUP] Oct (Sunday) is the Main festival day.

More about the festival:
    punyathithi.jpg

Introduction of SaiSatcharita: Please follow this link... Saisatcharitra can be read in any language of your choice, try to do the parayan preferably at home.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...645-saisatcharitra-the-gita-sai-devotees.html

Essence of SaiSatcharitra’s Epilogue.. (just the few lines) Quote: ...... If anybody after bathing reads this with love and faith, and completes it within a week, his calamities will disappear; or if he hears or reads it daily and regularly all his dangers will be warded off.

By its study, a man wishing for wealth will get it and a pure trader, success in his life. He will get the reward according to his faith and devotion. Without these, there will be no experience of any kind.

If you read this respectfully, Sai will be pleased, and removing your ignorance and poverty, He will give you knowledge, wealth and prosperity. With concentrated mind, if you read a Chapter daily, it will give you unbounded happiness. One who has his welfare at heart, should study it carefully and then he will ever remember Sai gratefully and joyfully in birth after birth.

This work should be read at home especially on Guru-Pournima (Ashadha full-moon day), Gokul-Ashtami, Rama-Navami and Dusherra (MahaSamadhi day). If you study this one book carefully, all your desires will be satisfied and if you always remember Sai's Feet in your heart, you will easily cross the Bhava (Samsar) sagar.

By its study, the diseased and sick will get health, the poor wealth, the mean and afflicted prosperity, and the mind will get rid of all ideas and get steadiness. Unquote

As everyone would agree with me that Group Parayan or Prayer is more committed and effective. We had successfully conducted the Vijayadasmi Punyathithi Parayan last year on Oct 24[SUP]th[/SUP] 2012 with 80+ sisters from across the globe.

Here we are with PARAYAN 2....
    Continued #2...

21 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Here we go for 2013... Continued from #1...

rudrkshaphoto1[1].jpg
    (The Shawl is made of 10800 Rudraksha five faced)

WHAT :: VIJAYADASMI SAISATCHARITRA PARAYAN

WHEN :: 13[SUP]th[/SUP] OCT 2013 (Sunday)

TIME :: 6.00am (IST) to 8.00 pm (IST)

WHERE :: In IL Virtual Platform at the comfort of each one’s home

ESSENTIALS :: PRE/POST CONFIRMATION of the reading

PARTICIPATION CONFIRMATION :: 10th OCT (thu) 08.00pm (IST)

PRE CONFIRMATION (with Chapter Nos):: 11[SUP]th[/SUP] OCT (Fri) 08.00pm (IST)

CHAPTER ALLOCATION :: Please drop in after 10th OCT(thu)
    please check my signature link

POST CONFIRMATION (With Chapter Nos) :: 13th Oct (Sun) 08.00pm (IST)

Interested please drop in the same thread to confirm your participation...
    Kindly follow stringent schedules as above which would help in easy compilation.. Thanks for understanding,

SAIRAM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ATTENTION :: NEW ENTRANTS::
    Please read all the posts (#1,2,4,5) thoroughly &
    make a mention if you have read SAISATCHARITRA earlier &
    also understood how the Parayan happens at IL
    while confirming participation to consider for CHAPTER allocation.

Continued...

16 people like this.
  3. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saishakthi Sister,

Its a pure BABA blessing to come across this thread!! and glad to participate in HIS seva on coming auspicious day Vijayadasami 2013.

Please include me in one day parayan!!

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

1 person likes this.
  4. Saisakthi

Continued from #2...

No Hard and fast rules of observing Vrat or Fast while reading please follow your mind and act accordingly if you are participating. Since it is already a festival day, flowers, fruits, prasad would be available, If you lovingly like to offer special prasad to Baba you may do so, depends on your time, motivation...

Once allotted please ensure to read them on the allotted day (Kindly note even if one person breaks the link for some silly reasons (forgetting), the sanctity of the Group Parayan will be lost, so be sportive)

Light Agarbathi or perform Aarthi (which you usually do) and offer fruit or prasad and say your prayers or any special request to Baba after Parayan

Thank you Baba for everything you have given us, Please Sayee always be with us and guard/guide us ever, answer our genuine prayers and give us what you feel is appropriate to us.

Note: Earnestly taken care of all pros and cons so please read the above carefully once or twice before you raise any query, Patience and Faith are the two cents we need to offer to Baba especially while remembering Our Guru on his Samadhi Day.

Continued.... Sairam

6 people like this.
  5. Saisakthi

Continued from #4...

ADDITIONAL CHAPTER READING::
    Those who wish to volunteer for additional reading, please make a mention while PRECONFIRMING the parayan.

Note: Lastly sisters can read if the parayan happens to fall during menstral cycle (if you are otherwise fine about it) from the System (online reading) or from the printed material downloaded earlier in advance OR

alternatively someone either your spouse, children (elder enough) mother, sibling can read it on your behalf, you could also place a request here in the thread about your inability to read it would be reallocated as Additional reading on your behalf.

Sayee, Please bless us and help as many of us to participate and get BLESSED and may we remember our GURU at the time of his leaving the physical body between 02.00 - 02.30pm on 15th Oct 1918.

Bow
    Pranams at thy holy feet on behalf of all of us, Thanks to Sayee for the wonderful opportunity.
    :thankyou2:
    sisters for your support and cooperation

7 people like this.
  6. luvli

luvli Silver IL'ite

Dear Saishakthi sister,

Please include me for the group parayan on Vijaya dashami.

Om Sairam
    Om Sairam
    Om Sairam

1 person likes this.
  7. Mohanas

Mohanas Silver IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi Sister,

I'm very delighted to see this thread on Group Parayan on the auspicious day of Maa and BABA. WIth immense pleasure and devotion, I sincerely request you to include me in for parayan on Oct 13 for Vijayadasami.

I have read the above posts regarding IL group parayan and I do regularly Baba parayan at home. I confirm that I can perform parayan on Vijayadasami with Baba's blessing.

Please include me in.

Thanks Sister,
    Mohana

1 person likes this.
  8. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

I have been waiting for this post eagerly! Please include me as a part of the Vijayadasami parayan this year also. It all started with Vijayadasami parayan last year that positivity and hope for better times ahead would enter my life,and all our lives. Thanks is a very small word,sister..but I have to say it again and again..thanks for starting this great collective journey of Sai Satcharita parayan.

Please include me for additional chapters also.

Jai Sai Ram!

1 person likes this.
  9. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sai sakthi sister,

I know that SAI BABA wanted me to read the Satcharithra on this wonderful day.. That is why he had shown this thread to me now first. I am IN.. Please allocate chapters.

||SAI RAM||

1 person likes this.
  10. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Sairam,

Sakthi sister,

Glad to participate on Vijayadasami day Parayan...PLease inculde my name sister...

Baba be withus and guide us

OM Sainathaya Namagha

1 person likes this.