Inviting all Sai/IL sisters to accept Thamboolam ....

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    [​IMG]
    KOLHAPUR MAHALAXMI
    [​IMG]
    SAPTHASHURUNGI MAA, VANI, NASIK

On this Auspicious Friday Invoking Goddess MAA LAKSHMI, SARASWATHI, DURGA into all our homes and ever be with us.

Invite all Sisters to please accept Tamboolam through this Virtual Family and share our joy and happiness always.

May Baba be with us and guide us always. Baba please bring IN as many Sisters in this family to receive TAMBOOLAM on this auspicious Friday and pray for each other's welfare and seek your blessings to..

41 people like this.

2. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

sairam,

sakthi sister,

wonderful darshan of devi Maa. thanks for sharing ...Thanks for Thamboolam..May maa durga Bless every one in IL family soon fullfill all desires

Om sainathaya namagha

1 person likes this.
  3. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot, Saishakthi sister, God bless you!

1 person likes this.
  4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister

Om Sairam.
    Thank you very much for the divine darshan of Devis on the auspicious occasion of Friday -Shravana masam.
    and for the tamboolam.
    May Sri Anagha Lakshmi Sametha Sri Anagha Dattatreya Swami,Sri Padavallabha Swami bless you and your family in abundance.

Sri Anagha Lakshmi Sametha Sri Anagha Dattatreya Swami ne namaha

1 person likes this.
  5. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Sai sakthi Sister. I am very happy to get Maa Darshan. I am praying her alot now a days.

1 person likes this.
  6. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saishakthi akka...

Thanks a lot for sharing Lakshmi Ma pictures and Thamboolam..

Sravani

1 person likes this.
  7. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

Dear sai sakthi sister
    Thankyou for the darshan and tamboolam on this auspiscious day of srava friday.

1 person likes this.
  8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

BABA's Blessings

Last Friday wanted to visit temple but the day was totally hectic after series of meetings and appointments but still managed to reach home for Pooja and visit to temple.

As I was freshing up, my DH felt you will be late as you have prepare for Pooja and Dinner, let me visit Sayee temple in the neighbourhood and also bring some fresh flowers, next week we could think of the temple visit, Yes !!! it sounded practical for me too, :iagreeI Agreed, and he left.
    Had a fresh cup of tea prepared and sat to check mails, busy replying some one liners, I heard the beats of drum, deeply engrossed in the mails, didn't bother to get up and see what it is.

The sound still heard louder and nearer and even crackers sound off and on, being inquisitive opened balcony to see the procession of Goddess just coming towards our road (a few yards away)

So many thoughts in the mind, this being unusual, since I had already changed to causals, should I rush down, will I reach on time...

After few seconds, quickly grabbed one mango, few agarbathis, few coins and notes, mobile (because my Dh may call and get panicked) house keys, just didn't wait even for the lift, ran the steps with whatever I managed to take, didn't bother to change from causals too (as it was already past 8.30pm)

Dot on time I reached the gate, the Security seeing me with odds things on hand asked if he should open the gate and I said YES because the procession is unusual and the road is quite traffic bound and also I didn't find anyone else from our apartment except me and Security.

At the turn there was a house and after that GODDESS straight came to our door step and I happily went forward had a great darshan and mind was filled with HAPPINESS, BABA has blessed me the Darshan of MAA right in front my home, instead of us visiting the temple, as we heard the priest telling the Dhobi nearby that the Procession was diverted into this road as there was already a Treffic Jam and usual route is not this side.

Hearing this my eyes were wet, that is BABA's leelas that I couldn't go to temple, I still looked around non one except me, Security and Dhobi took darshan, felt BLESSED and just as GODDESS was about to leave Dh also came in and did parnams too.

Thank you BABA you always fulfill our wishes and desires, So this week also we Welcomed MAA home did kunkuma Archana and Thiruvillakku Pooja (though I had opportunity for pooja in two temples outside)

So please accept Thamboolam and be BLESSED... Thanks Sisters...

MAY BABA GUIDE US ALWAYS, Sairam

20 people like this.
  9. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi,
    Thank you for Maa's darshan and tamboolam. May she bless us all.

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Wow Sai dear had good darshan of Devi and thanks for the thambulam. Felt blessed to get darshan and thambulam from you. Glad to know that you had darshan of Devi in front of your house. God always knows what His Bhakth needs and blesses them.You have a pure heart thats why your wishes are fulfilled.

I have to thank Meenu because when I went to her profile saw her reading this post, so Ialso came here to take darshan.

1 person likes this.