SHIRDI SAIBABA Aarthi :: Significance :: Meaning in English

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Significance of Aarthi for SHIRDI SAIBABA

BeautySai.jpg

Bow
    Aarthi is one of the form of worshipping God/Guru, in whichthe devotees stand calm facing the image of a deity or saint or, the personage(‘living idol’) of an glorious saint singing devotional songs in unison.Normally, the singing is accompanied by musical instruments. The object ofworship (IDOL/PHOTO/SAINT) is devotedly decorated with dresses /flowers /garlands, aromatic incense and dhoop. While the devotees sing, either anofficial priest or a devotee revolves clockwise, (usually) a fivefold oil lamp– consisting of five oil – traylets -round the object of adoration. Such aperformance of aarthi with a fivefold oil-lamp is called Panchaarathi.

A lamp with wicks burning clarified butter (ghee) is mostpreferred. After the devotional aarthi is sung, the deepa of the aarti-lamp isoffered to the devotees, who pass their hands by turns over the sacred flameand quickly draw them to their faces and heads as a gesture of drawing ontothemselves the auspicious energy emanating from ‘the Diya/Aarthi’

The following Aarthi’s are performed in Shirdi Sai baba temples, which all commenced during Baba’s days.

KAKAD AARTHI – Sunrise

MADYAAN AARTHI – Noon

DHOOP AARTHI – Sunset

SHEJ AARTHI – 10.30pm

DAY to DAY or Special Days AARTHI at home

Please play audio of Aarthi and (DIYA just like the above) normal diya filled with Ghee, decorated on aarthi plate can be taken and performed aarthi and sing along if you know or download the following and try to follow the song,

AUDIO LINK : :: Shirdi Sai Trust - Home - Shirdi, Saibaba, Sairam

The Earlier thread on the commencement of Shej Aarthi inShirdi on 10th Dec 1910 during Baba’s days:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...200546-babss-night-aarthi-commences-10th.html

AARTHI in KANNADA:
    KAKAD :: MADHYAN :: DHOOP :: SHEJ

11 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Shri Satchitaanand Sadguru Sainaath Maharaaj kiJai
    Let us Hail! Shri Sachchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj!

1 . BHUPALI

Composed by :: Sant Tukaram Maharaj

Joduniyaa kara charanee ttevilaa mathaa,
    Parisawee vinanthee maajzee Sadgurunaathaa

With folded hands, I lay my head at your feet. O Sadgurunatha,please listen to my entreaty:

Aso naso bhaava aalo tujziyaa ttaayaa
    Kripaa drishtee paahe majzakade Sadgururaayaa

Forever, I want to remain at your feet, grant me the place withoutany hesitancy.

Akhandeeta asaave aise vaatate paayee
    Sandoonee sankoch ttaava todaasaa deyee.

Since I desire to be at your feet always, give me shelter, leavingaside all reservations.

Tukaahmane Devaa maajzee vedeevaakudee
    Naame bhavapaasaa haathee aapulyaa thondi

Tukaram says: In whatever haphazard and worthless way I call you O God,by your name, break my worldly shackles with your own hands.

2 . BHUPALI

Composed by :: Sant Janabai

Uttaa Paandurangaa aataa prabhaatasamayo paatalaa
    Vaishnawaancha melaa garudapaaree daatalaa

Arise, O Panduranga (Vithal, Incarnation of Lord Vishnu atPandharpur), it is now dawn. Vishnu’s devotees have gathered in large numbersat Garudpara (Eagle-shaped platform found in Vaishnava temples).

Garuda paaraapaasunee mahaadwaaraa payanta
    Suravaraanchee maandee ubhee jodooniyaa haat

From the Garudpara (Eagle-shaped platform found inVaishnava temples), right upto the main door, the assembly of the best of thedeities stands with folded hands.

Suka anakaadika naarada tumbara bhaktanchyaa kotee
    Trisool damaroo ghewooni wubhaa girijechaa patee

In the midst of large gathering are Shuka-Sanaka, Narada-Tumbar;and even Girija’s consort (Shankar) is standing there with trident and damru(sort of tabor shaped like an hour-glass).

Kaleeyugeechaa bhakta Namaa ubhaa keertanee
    Paatteemaage wubhee dolaa laavuniyaa Janee

In these times of Kaliyug (The dark and troublesome Age ofthe present) Namdev is performing the kirtan (Praising the Lord withmusic and singing) and behind him stands Jani (Servant at Namdev’shouse. She was dedicated to Pandurang) meditating on you with intensity.

Sairam, Continued...

4 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

3. BHUPALI
    Composed by :: Shri Krishna Jogiswar Bhishma

Utta utta Sri Sainaathaguru charana kamala daavaa
    Aadhivyaadhi bhavataapa vaarunee taaraa jadajeevaa :(dhr):

Arise! Arise! Shri Sainarh Guru, show us your lotus feet. Tideover and relieve us of all worldly tensions, physical tribulations, andtemporal problems; and, save us all.

Gelee tumha soduniyaa bhava tama rajanee vilayaa
    Pareehi agnaanaasee tumachee bhulavi yogamaayaa
    Sakthi na amhaa yatkinchitahee tijalaa saaraya
    Tumheecha teete saaruni daavaa mukha jana taaraayaa

Dark worldly night has finished and left you. You are beyond allillusions. Yet the ignorant are deceived by these illusions (‘Yogmaya’).We do not have even the slightest of powers to ward off these illusions. Youalone can grant salvation to the people by giving darshan (divinevision) of your divine face.

Bho Sainaatha Maharaaja bhava timiranaasaka ravee
    Agnanee aamhee kitee tumhicha varnaava thoravee
    Thee varnitaa bhaagale bahuvadani sesvidhi kavee

O, Lord Sainath Maharaj, you are the sun that destroys thedarkness of ignorance of this world. How ignorant we are! You alone candescribe your greatness. Even the great poets and thousand headed Seshnag(snake on which Lord Vishnu rests) are exhausted in their attempt to describeit.

Sakripa howuni mahimaa tumachaa tumheecha vadavaava Adhi….. Utha…..

Mercifully, therefore, O Lord you alone can describe yourgreatness. Tide over…

Bhakta manee sadbhaava dharooni je tumha anusarale,
    Dhyaanyasthawa te darsana tumache dwwari ubhe ttele
    Dhyaanasthaa tumha asa paahunee mana amuche ghaale,
    Paree thwadvachanaamrith praasaayaate aatura jzhaale

The faithful devotees, who follow you with good intentions andfeelings to have your darshan (Divine vision) are waiting at your doors.We are filled with contentment to see you in deep meditation, but we are eagerto drink from you the nectar of your teachings.

Wughadoonee netrakamalaa deenabandhu Ramakaanta,
    Paahi baa kripadrishtee baalakaa jashee maaataa
    Ranjavee madhuravaanee haree taapa Sainaatha

Open you lotus eyes, Lord of the poor and destitute, LordLaxmiPati (Vishnu) and look us at mercifully, as a mother looks at her child.Your enlightened words and sweet voice, remove all our sufferings, O Sainatha.

Aamhceecha aapule karyaasthava tuja kashtavito Deva
    Sahana karisil te aikuni dyaavee bhett Krishna daava
    Utha…… adhivyadhi

O, Lord, we trouble you with our own problems. Please bear withus, listen to us, and meet us, is Krishna’s (Composer of this portion of aarti)fervent prayer. Arise!… Arise!… Tide over…..

4. BHUPALI
    Composed by :: Sant Namdev

Utta Panduranga aataa darash dhya sakala
    Jzhala arunodaya sarali nidrechi vela

Arise, Pandurang (Viithal, Incarnation of Vishnu, atPandharpur) now give Darshan (divine vision) to all. It is sunrise, and thetime to sleep is past.

Sant sadhu muni avaghe jhaleti ghola
    Soda sheje sukhe aata bagdu ghya mukha kamala

The saints, sadhus, sages all have gathered. Now leave the comfortof your bed and show us your lotus face.

Rang mandapi mahadwari jzzaalise daati
    Man utaaveel roop pahawaya drishti.

A big crowd is gathered in the pandal upto the maingate. Everyone is eager at heart to see your handsome face.

Rahee rakhumabai tumha yewoo dya daya
    Sheje haalawunee jage kara Dev raya

Rahi (Radha surrendered to the incarnation of Saguna avatarof Pandurang), Rakhumabai (Rukmini, consort of Pandurang)have pity on us. Shake the bed a little, so that it wakes up the Lord.

Garud Hanumant ubhe paahatee wat
    Swargiche surwar ghewuni aale bobhat

Garud and Hanumant are standing and waiting. The gods andgoddesses are singing. And acclaiming your glory.

Zhale muktha dwar laabha zhala rokada
    Vishnudas naama ubha ghewooni kakada.

The doors have opened and we have received the unparalleled rewardof your Darshan. Vishnu’s devoted slave Nama is standing with theKakda (Kindled cloth wicks wrapped around wooden sticks).

Sairam, Continued...

1 person likes this.
  4. Saisakthi

5. ABHANG Aarti with Five-Wick Lamp
    Composed by :: Shri Krishna Jogiswar Bhishma

Ghewuniya panchaarati, karoo Babansi aarati

Taking the five-wick lamp, I do Baba’s Arati. Sai’s Aarti. I doBaba’s Aarti.

Utta utta ho bandhawa. Owaaloo ha Ramadhava.

Wake up! Wake up! Oh my brethren. Let us offer Aarti toRakhmadhava (Consort of Ram i.e. Vishnu). Sai Ramadhava. Let us do Arati toRakhmadhava.

Karooniya sthira man, pahu gambhirira he dhyan
    Sayeeche he dhyan pahu gambhirira he dhyan

With concentration, let us see a glimpse of the meditative figure.Let us see a glimpse of Sai’s meditative figure. Let us have an exalted glimpseof the meditative figure

Krishnanatha Datt Sai jado chitta tujze paayee
    Chitta Deva paayee Jado chitta tuzhe paayee

Krishna-Natha! Datta Sai! Enjoin our minds to your feet. Lord, to yourfeet enjoin our minds. Enjoin our minds to your feet.

Sairam, Continued...

1 person likes this.
  5. Saisakthi

6.KAKAD AARTI
    Composed by:: Shri Krishna Jogiswar Bhishma

21kakad.jpg

Kaakad aarati kareeto Sainatha deva
    Chinmaya roop daakhavee ghewuni balak laghu seva

Let me do Kaakad Aarti, in the early morning hours, O LordSainath! Show me your pure, intelligent and handsome form, and accept thisinsignificant service from me, your child.

Kaam krodh mad matsar aattunee kaakada kela
    Vairagyache toop ghaaluni mee to bhijaveela

I have compressed and entwined lust, anger, ego, envy and madethem into a wick for the lamp; and soaked it into the ghee (clearbutter) of asceticism that I have poured.

Sainath Guru bakti jwalane to mee petawila
    Tad vryitti jaluni guroo ne prakash paadila
    Dwaita tama naasooni milavi tatswaroopi jeewa
    Chinmaya …. Kaakad…. Aarati….

I have lit it with the spark of devotion for SainathGuru(Master).. After burning up the vices, the Guru has shed the lighton me. Destroy the darkness of duality and merge me in thy Self.

Show me ……. I do Arati…….. Show me………..

Bhoochar khechar vyaapooni awaghe hritkamali raahasee
    Tochi dattaadev tu shridi raahuni paawasee
    Rahooni yethe anayatrahitoo baktaastava dhavasee
    Nirasooniyaa sankata daasaa anubhawa daavisee
    Na kale twalleelahee konyaa devaa waaa maanavaa

Pervading the entire universe, you also make your abode in everyliving being’s heart. You are also the Datta deity, who lives in Shirdiand blesses us. Though you abide at Shirdi, you also race elsewhere for thesake of your devotees. After obliterating every trace of their troubles yougive your devotees your experiences. Neither the gods nor human beings canunderstand your divine play (Leela).

Show me ……. I do Arati …… Show me…..

Twat yasha dundubheene saare ambar he kondale
    Sagun murti paahanyaa aatur jan Shirdee aale
    Proshuni twadvachanaamrita aamuche dehabhaan haarpale
    Sodooniyaa durabhimaan maanas twaccharanee waahile
    Kripa karooniya Sai maawle daas padari ghyaawaa

The sky and all the ten-directions of the earth are reverberatingwith your praises, sung by the devotees, which resound like the beating of thedrums. Eager persons have come to Shirdi to behold your godly form. They havebecome oblivious of their own selves after drinking the nectar-like words ofyour advice. Leaving aside their pride and their jealousies, they havesurrendered at your feet. Have mercy, and keep me, as a slave, close to you, OMother Sai. Show me ……. I do Arati …… Show me…..

Sairam, Continued...

2 people like this.
  6. Saisakthi

7. KAKAD AARTI
    Composed by :: Sant Tukaram Maharaj

Bhaktaachiya potee bodh kaakada jyoti
    Pancha prana jeevebhave owaaloo aarthi
    Owaaloo aaratee maajyza pandhareenaatha majyza Sainathaa
    Donhi kara jodonee charanee ttevilaa mathaa

Born of devotion, the light of perception is the lamp for thisdawn Aarti. I do Aarti with my entire being, my mind and ferventfaith.

Refrain :
    I do Arati, O my Pandharinatha, O my Sainatha (Vithal or Vithoba) andwith folded hands, I lay my head at your feet.

Kaay mahima varnoo aataa sangane kitee
    Kotee brahma haiyaa makha pahataa jaatee

How shall I describe your greatness? Who can extol it? Even thetremendous sin of killing a thousand brahmins is washed away by your mere darshan.

Rahee rakhmaabaayee ubhya doghee do baahee
    Mayur pincha chaamara dhaaliti thaayee che thaayee

Rahi (Radha, surrendered to the incarnation of Saguna Avatarof Pandurang) and Rakhumabai (Rukmini, consort ofPandurang) arestanding on either side, and are fanning the Lord with Chamaras (whisksfor flies) of peacock feathers.

Tuka mhane deep ghewuni unmaneet shobhaa
    Vittevaree ubha dise laawanya gaabhaa. Owaaloo aaratee …

Tuka says, with a lamp in his hand and absorbed in divinecontemplation: The beautiful image, standing on the brick, has a divinesplendour.

8. PADH
    Composed by :: Sant Namadev

Utta utta saadhu sant aapulale hit
    Jaaeel jaaeel ha nardeh mag kaincha bhagawant

Wake up, saints and sages. Achieve your own welfare. The humanbody is perishing every moment. After it is gone we can never achieverealisation.

Uttoniya pahaante baba ubha ase vitte
    Charan tayaache gomate amrit drishti awalokaa

After waking up in the early morning, Baba is standing on thebrick. Behold His lotus feet and His immortal glance.

Utta utta ho vegesee chalaa jaawoonya raawulaasee
    Jalatil patakaanchya raashi kaakad aarati dekhliyaa

Wake up! Wake up! Let us go quickly to the Lord’s palace (TheTemple). The heaps of sins that we sinners have committed will be burnt, bymerely seeing Kaakad Aarti.

Jaage karaa rukhminivar, dev aahe nijasuraant
    Vege limbalon karaa drisht hoeel tayasee

Awaken Rukmani’s Lord (Krishna)! The Lord is lost inHimself. We must ward off the evil eye quickly, with lemon and salt, lest he istroubled.

Daaree waajantree vaajatee dhol damaame garijatee
    Hote kaakad aarati maazhyaa Sadguru rayaanchee

They are playing different instruments. Drums and Shehnai (IndianClarion) resonate at the entrance. With all this the Kakad-aarti of mybeloved, revered Lord is taking place.

Simhanaad shankabheree aanand hoto mahaa dwaaree
    Keshawaraaj vittewaree naamaa charan vandito

The blowing of the conch, is like the roaring of the Lion. Thereis rejoicing at the main gate. Nama adores the feet of the Lord Keshavraj(Vishnu or Vithal), who is standing on the brick.

Sairam, Continued...

1 person likes this.
  7. Saisakthi

BHAJAN
    Composed by :: Smt. Raghunath Savitri Tendulkar

Sainath Guru maajhe aaee
    Majlaa thaav dhyaavaa paayeen
    Datta raaja Guru majhe aaee
    Majlaa thaav dhyaavaa paayeen

Sainathguru, my mother! Grant me a place at yourfeet! Dattaraj guru, my mother! Grant me a place at yourfeet! Shri Sachchidanand (Brahma, the Supreme andAll-Sustaining Essence - in other words, Truth, Consciousness, EverlastingBliss) Sadguru Sainath Maharaj! Hail to Thee!

9. SAINATH PHABHATASTAK
    Composed by :: Shri Krishna Jogiswar Bhisma

Prabhaat samayeen nabhaa shubh ravi prabha phaankalee
    Smare guru sadaa ashaa samayin tya chhale naa kalee
    Monhoni kar jodoonee karoon ataa Guru praarthanaa
    Samartha Guru Sainath puravee manovaasanaa

It is dawn and the auspicious rays of the sun are radiating overthe sky. Whosover meditates on the Guru at this time cannot be harmed by thepitfalls of Kaliyug (The dark and troublesome Age of present).Therefore, with folded hands, let us now pray to the Guru. May the Samarth(Powerful) Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

Tamaa nirasi bhaanu ha Guruhi naasi agnyaanataa
    Parantu Suruchee karaa na ravihee kadhee saamyathaa
    Punhaa thimir janm ghe Gurukrupeni agnaan naa

As the sun dispels the darkness, the Guru destroys ignorance. Butthe sun cannot really be ever compared to the Guru, because darkness gathersagain after the sun is set; but, once the Guru blesses, ignorance neverre-appears. May the Samarath Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

Ravi pragat howuni twarita ghaalawee aalasaa
    Tasa guruhi sodawee sakal dushkriti laalasaa
    Haroni abhimaanahee jadwi tatpadee bhavanaa

As soon as the sun rises we shake off our lethargies. Similarly,the Guru removes all evil desires or tendencies and, by vanquishing ouregotism, feelings of reverence are inculcated at his feet. May the Samarth(Powerful) Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

Guroosi upama dise vidhi hareeharaanchi unee
    Kuttoni mag yeie tee kavaniyaa ugee paahunee
    Tuzheech upama tulaa baravi shobhate sajjanaa

If we compare the Guru with Brahma, or Harihar (MahaVishnu orSadashiv), the Guru is mightier. Then why does this comparison come to my mindas an unwanted visitor? O Guru, your excellence cannot have resemblance to anybeing other than you. May the Samarth (Powerful) Guru Sainath fulfil ourdesires.

Samaadhi uthroniyaa Guru chalaa mashidee kade
    Twadeeya vachnokti tee madhur vaaritee saankhade
    Ajaataripu Sadguro akhil pathkaa bhanjanaa

Now, come out of your meditations, O Guru, and come to the mosque,so that your sweet words may destroy the devotees’ difficulties. You are devoidof any enemies. O, revered Guru, you are gentle and yet you are the destroyerof all the evil in the world. May the Samarth (Powerful) Guru Sainathfulfil our desires.

Ahaa susamayaasi yaa Guru uttoniyaa baisale
    Vilokuni padaashrithaa tadiya aapade naasile
    Asaa suhithkaaree yaa jagati konihee anya naa

Ah! At the auspicious time the Guru is awakened and is sitting up.With a glance at those who are sitting at his feet, he destroys theirdifficulties. There is not another such well-wisher in this world! May the Samarth(Powerful) Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

Asa bahut shaahanaaa pari na jyaa Guroochi kripaa
    Na tatswahit tyaa kalae karitase rikamya gapaa
    Jari Gurupada dhari sudhrid bhaktineh tho manaa

However wise a person is if he does not have the Guru’s blessings,he cannot understand what is good for his welfare and can only indulge in mereprattle. If he just firmly holds the Guru’s feet with concentrated devotion.May the Samarth (Powerful) Guru Sainath fulfil our desires.

Guro vinati mee karee hridayamandiree yaa basaa
    Samasth jag he guruswaroopee ttaso maanasaa
    Ghado satat sathkrutee matihi deh jagatjpaavanaa

O, Guru, I entreat you to make your abode in the temple of myheart. Stamp upon my mind that the whole world is the image of my Guru. O Lord!Mould me and give me the power and intelligence, so that I always have thedesire to do good deeds. May the Samarth (Powerful) Guru Sainath fulfilour desires.

Preme yaa asthakaashi paduni Guruvaraa
    Praarthitee je prabhaatee
    Tyaanche chittasee deto akhilharooniyaan
    Braanti mee nitya shaantee
    Aise he Sainathe kathuneesuchvileh jevee yaa baalakaasee
    Tevee tyaa Krishnapaayee namuni
    Savinayeh arpito ashtakaasee

“Those who read the above eight verses with love and devotion forthe Guru’s morning prayers, I remove from their mind all their misgivings andgrant them total peace of mind” – this was told to me, by Sainath, as one tellsto his own child. Therefore, I, Krishna bow down to his lotus feet and veryhumbly dedicate these eight verses to him. Shri Sachchidanand Sadguru SainathMaharaj! Hail to Thee!

Sairam, Continued...

2 people like this.
  8. Saisakthi

X. PADH
    Composed by :: Sri Dasganu Maharaj

Sai raham nazar karnaa Bachonkaa paalan karnaa
    Sai raham nazar karnaa Bachonkaa paalan karnaa

Refrain: Sai, look at us mercifully, and take care of yourchildren. Sai, look at us mercifully, and take care of your children.

Jaanaatumneh jagat pasaaraa Sabahee jzhoott jamaanaa
    Jaanaatumneh jagat pasaaraa Sabahee jzhoott jamaanaa Sai raham…

You know this mundane world, this world full of illusion. You knowthis mundane world, this world full of illusion. : Sai:

Mein andhaa hoon bandaa aabkaa Mujhse prabhu dikhlaanaa
    Mein andhaa hoon bandaa aabkaa Mujhse prabhu dikhlaanaa Sai raham…

I am blind and ignorant devotee of yours, give me God’svision. I am blind and ignorant devotee of yours, give me God’s vision. :Sai:

Daas ganu kahe ab kyaa boloo Thak gayi meree rasnaa.
    Daas Ganu kahe ab kyaa boloo Thak gayi meree rasnaa. Sai raham…

Das Ganu says : What shall I say now? My tongue fails me :Das Ganu says : What shall I say now?

My tongue fails me : Sai:

X. PADH
    Composed by :: Sri Dasganu Maharaj

Raham nazar karo, ab more Sayee Tumbin naheen mujze maa baapbhaayee
    Raham nazar karo Raham nazar karo

Refrain:
    Look at me mercifully, O my Sai, without you I have no one – nomother, no father, no brother.

Look at me mercifully.

Look at me mercifully, O my Sai, without you I have no one – no mother,no father, no brother.

Look at me mercifully.

Mein andhaa hoon banda tumhaaraa Mein andhaa hoon bandatumhaaraa
    Mein naa jaanoon Mein naa jaanoon Mein naa jaanoon Allaahilaahee Raham ....

I am blind and ignorant devotee of yours , I am blind and ignorantdevotee of yours :

I know nothing , I know nothing , I know nothing of God orthe rites. Look at me mercifully ….

Khalee jamaanaa meineh gamaayaa Khalee jamaanaa meineh gamaayaa
    Saathee aakhar kaa Saathee aakhar kaa Saathee aakhar kaa kiyaana koyee Raham ....

I have wasted my whole life, I have wasted my whole life

and made no lasting friend, and made no lasting friend, and madeno lasting friend for the final journey.

Look at me mercifully …..

Apne maszhid ka zhaadoo Ganoo hai Apne maszhid ka zhaadoo Ganoohai
    Maalik hamaare Maalik hamaare Maalik hamaare tum BaabaaSayee Raham ....

I, Ganu, am the broom of your mosque, I, Ganu,am the broom of your mosque

And you, Baba Sai, you are our Lord, And you, Baba Sai, you areour Lord, And you, Baba Sai, you are our Lord. Look at memercifully……..

Sairam, continued...

1 person likes this.
  9. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

Thank You Sister :) Please post theDHOOP AARTHI when you have time.
    Om Sai Ram!

10. Saisakthi

XII. PADH
    Composed by :: Sant Jana Bai

Tujze kai devoon Saawalyaa mee khaayaa taree hoo
    Tujze kai devoon Sadguru mee khaayaa taree
    Mee dubalee batik Naamyaachee jaan Shreeharee
    Mee dubalee batik Naamyaachee jaan Shreeharee

O, Sawalya (Krishna, the swarthy one) what shall I give youto eat? O Sadguru, what shall I give you to eat? Shri Hari knows that I am apowerless slave, working for Nama. Shri Hari knows that I am a powerless slaveworking for Nama.

Uchishta tulaa denen hee ghosht naa baree hoo
    Uchishta tulaa denen hee ghosht naa baree
    Toon jagannaath tujze deoon kashire bhaakaree
    Toon jagannaath tujze deoon kashire bhaakaree

It is not proper to give you what is left over. You are the Lordof the universe. How can I give you just a Bhakri? (Circular thick flatbread eaten mostly by the rural folk)

It is not proper to give you what is left over. You are the Lordof the universe. How can I give you just a Bhakri? (Circular thick flatbread eaten mostly by the rural folk)

Nako ant madeeya pahoon sakhya bhagwantaa, Shrikaantaa
    Maadhyaahnraatra vultoni gaelee hee aatan aan chittaa

Don’t put me to the test oh, my life time companion and friend,God, Shrikanta (Vishnu), bear in mind, it is long past midnight.

Ja hoieel tujha re kaakadaa hee raolaantaree hoo
    Ja hoieel tujha re kaakadaa hee raolaantaree
    Aanateel bhakt naivedya hi naanaaparee
    Aanateel bhakt naivedya hi naanaaparee

Go, your Kakad Arati will start soon in the temple; and, atthat time, your devotees will bring different types of Naivedya(Offerings to the Deity usually comprising milk, sugar, sweetmwats, fruits orcooked food etc.). O Sawalya …

XIII. PADH
    Composed by:: Shri Krishna Jogiswar Bhishma

Shreesadguru Baabaa Saayee hoo Shreesadguru Baabaa Saayee
    Tujh waanchuni aashraya naahi bhutalee, Tujh waanchuni aashrayanaahi bhutalee

Refrain :
    O, Sadguru, Baba Sai, O, Sadguru, Baba Sai,

Without you there is no refuge in this world. Without you there isno refuge in this world.

Mee paapee patit dheemanda hoo Mee paapee patit dheemanda
    Taarane malaa Gurunathaa jhadkari Taarane malaa Sainathaajhadkari

I am a sinner, disgraced, and ignorant. I am a sinner,disgraced, and ignorant.

O, save me, Gurunatha, without delay. O, save me, Sainatha,without delay

Toon shaantikshamechaa meroo hoo Toon shaantikshamechaa meroo
    Toon bhavaarnaveeche taaru Guruvaraa Toon bhavaarnaveeche taaruGuruvaraa

O you are the highest mountain of peace and forgiveness. O you arethe mountain of peace and forgiveness. You are the boat that ferries us acrossthis mundane existence. You are the boat that ferries us across thismundane existence.

Guruvaraa majzasi paamaraa ataan udharaa
    Tvarit lavlaahee tvarit lavlaahee
    Mee budato bhavbhaya dohee udharaa Mee budato bhavbhaya doheeudharaa
    Shreesadguru Baabaa......

Guruvara, Now give salvation to this sinner. Guruvara, Nowgive salvation to this sinner.

Save me fast, as I am drowning in the deepest waters ofworldly anxieties. Save me fast, as I am drowning in the deepest waters ofworldly anxieties Shri Sadguru…….

Shri Satchitaanand Sadguru Sainaath Maharaaj ki Jai

Let us Hail! Shri Sachchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj!:bowdown

Aum Raajaadhiraaja Yogiraaja ParaBrahma Sainaath Maharaaj
    Shri Satchitaanand Sadguru Sainaath Maharaaj ki Jai!

Om! King of Kings! King of Yogis! Absolute Brahman! SainathMaharaj! Let us Hail! Shri Sachchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj!:bowdown

Sairam, MADYAN AARTHI BEGINS...

3 people like this.