Urgent suggestion Needed for existence

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by shwetasoni05, Feb 6, 2013.

1. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

Hello,
    Almost 2 years back where I started doing job. There I found a guy almost of my age but at manager level. within 2 3 months I started liking him, he also cares a lot and helped me professionally. I really wanted to marry him, coincidently he is of my native place. We have mutual understanding and respect for each other, cares if m disturbed, sometimes I feel he also likes me. Many times it happened whenever i miss him a lot or pray to God he comes immedialtely online on fb or pings me where he can contact. whatever goes in my mind regarding him it was implemented by him within hours. But now unfortunately he is engaged to smone else, i neither want to leave nor like to talk to him.my heart is really broken now .wht should i do please help.

2. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Forget it and keep moving...

3. coolpinky

coolpinky Platinum IL'ite

Thats nothing but infatuation and nothing else. there is no guarantee that it will not happen to you again and again especially with colleagues. u r in a stage (considering your age) that if any guy helps you or if he is friendly with you, you will get attracted to him. This is common to many working women. My friends were in the same situation. Dont mis understand infatuation as love. You will waste your time if you do so.
    So carry on with your lovely life.
    Some one much more better is waiting for you :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  4. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

thanks for ur suggestion but I think I have lost a precious gem in my life because he is type of person who puts me in comfortable place by suffering or putting uncomfortable himself. I cannot get a guy like him a tleast in this birth. without uttering a word he understands me.

5. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Why do you want someone to be uncomfortable for just making you comfortable??And dont think he will be the same for life..I mean no human can be so all times...Move on..Things will fall in place...

6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear shwetasoni

Instead of beating around the bush speak directly to him about your feelings and find out how he feels. If ok from both the sides then sort the issues out, if he is not interested then you move on with your life. Thats it.
    Make sure at the end of the day 3 lives should not be ruined.

In these matters nobody can help you have to help yourself.

1 person likes this.
  7. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

Hi there,
    But point is here should I continue talking to him normally as previously. My heart says dont talk to him and my mind says
    yes talk to him. I know its not his fault and this way avoiding him will hurt him and i dont want to. M really confused. Feels like blessing turned into curse.

8. lat13

lat13 Senior IL'ite

its really tough to forget.. but no other go just divert ur mind u will get a better life partner

9. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

Can infatuation last for more than 2 years? So u really think its not love?