A Trip To Shirdi!!!!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Jan 28, 2013.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]
    Hi all Sai Sisters!!

I am all set to share my experiences - Shirdi Trip!!:)

All along my train journey I kept on relating things I read in Sai Sath Sarithram with the places I am going to Visit...:) Before visiting Shirdi, we (Family + Friends) visited Pandurangan, Pandaripur on Wednesday...Had to wait a long time in queue and the dharshan was very nice...

On Thusday afternoon we went to Shirdi...By the time I entered the place, I had immense joy in my heart just like how a married girl feels when she goes to her mother's place...!!:) I don't know why I felt that way, but through out my stay, I felt that way and I felt being taken more closer to Baba...and that's indeed true!

I would like to share the detailed experiences I encountered at Shirdi one by one below!! Please read and I am sorry for a very lengthy post!! I am over enthusiastic and was waiting to share with you all!!:thumbsup

* When I boarded my train at Chennai, I felt that my cycle for that month began.. I was shocked, stunned and was in complete panic as my whole trip consists of nothing except temples and I did not know what to do... I literally went to my upper berth and began to cry not telling anyone anything.. I told to Baba in my heart, "I took every effort to join this trip inspite of many problems, just to see You and this is not fair on the very start of the trip... I have planned to do my 9th week Vrat infront of You there and You have to Bless me in doing that... I dont know what you will do Baba.. But I should come and see You for 2 days... Please take this back from me and do not give this until Saturday..." I prayed this way and slept crying... To my surprise I did not have anything after that till Saturday...and things began on saturday normally... I am speechless on how this can happen!! But Baba is the only reason behind my Happiness!!:)

* As stated above, without any difficulty or inconvenience I visited all temples...and mainly Shirdi from Thursday till saturday...:thumbsup On Thursday I went to temple in the evening only... I took all the 9 Vrat books with me, bought Peda Sweet just in a shop near Dwarakamayi and went inside... My aunt took these and requested the Archakar at Dwarakamayi to please place this on Baba's feet... He denied initially but by Baba's Grace he then accepted and kept infront of His Pic opposite to Dhuni.. But he did not take the sweets from me, as he said he will not keep any eatable to Baba till aarti gets over and Neiveidhyam is done.. I then came around Dwarakamayi and prayed to Baba...the Minute I touched His feet on the other side of the Masjid, the neivedhyam began... The archakar then agreed to place the sweets too... With immense Delight I received things from Him...

* I then went to Chavadi...and came out to distribute sweets and books to people around... As soon as I touched the sweet packet kept inside a big cover, a dog came and stood near me, looked up and waited for me to feed him.. I had tears in eyes and understood that it was none other than Baba who came to me to feed Him sweet that I wanted to mainly offer Him... I kept the first sweet to the dog and it ate the sweet, but did not eat anything else offered by anyone else that day... I do not know why!! It suddenly came from somewhere and kept roaming just with me as I distributed sweets to people around... It looked into my eyes with so much of a deep meaning, and I still remember its face even now... it had blue eyes!! I even went around, found 2 more dogs, and gave the sweets to them as well!! I am sure Baba is happy as I could feed many people with some eatable, in that Holy Place! I had so much of happiness!!

* My Prayer for 9weeks vrat was answered that thursday morning itself.. I had prayed and performed this Vrat for my fiance who wanted a job but did not get it somehow and faced too many difficulties... He called me on thursday morning that he is close to get a job he wanted... I am so thankful to Baba for answering my sincere prayers and fullfilling it on the last Thursday, by pulling me to Shirdi the same day to finish my Vrat there and to be with Him... Thanks a ton Baba and I dont know how I am going to repay all this to You... I am feeling really emotional as I keep typing things here!!

* We all then sat for the Chavadi Celebration that night... Literally sat there on floor infront of Chavadi from 6pm till 9.15pm... But to my surprise my legs never pained nor I even felt like stretching it even once... I kept reading my chapter 35 that was allotted to me...I was happy that I could read sitting there... Thanks Saisakthi akka for the great opportunity of including me in Parayan... Thanks Baba for making me read in Your Holy Place...!!:) Celebration was awesome and we all could feel Baba's presence there!!!! Really every thing stole my heart there...!

* On Friday morning we were given a chance to be there for KAKAD AARTI... We went there by 3.15am.. AARTI began sharp at 4.15 and the crowd was so much that we lost the hope of seeing Baba... By my dear Baba gave me a special place there, where in I could lay over a pillar and I stood on the steel bars placed... I could manage standing on it for an hour and had a clear Dharshan of all that was happening... They placed such soothing songs, especially Uto Uto Sainatha song was so mesmerizing... Baba slowly woke up and saw all of us standing infront of Him... He smiled as they did everything to Him... after He bathed they rubbed His head and Body with white towel just the way we do for a kid... What a treat to the eyes, to watch you like this Baba!!! I was totally lost... Once the AARTI got over, as I moved closer to Him in the queue, I had a blessing to touch that wet white cloth too... thanks so much Baba for making me feel so good every minute I spent at Shirdi....!

* I then visited other places inside Mandir, like the Gurusthan, Neem Tree where Baba meditated the first time people found Him there... The tree is so fresh with green, healthy roots and leaves... I then walked over the Samadhi's of Abdul Baba, Nanavali, Tatya, etc... Museum, Lendi Garden was awesome too!! I have captured pics of many places... I will share in this thread for all of you to please see and enjoy!!

* After coming out we again went to Chavadi and we found Abdul Baba's Cottage opposite to Chavadi...when we entered, a person there kept chanting some verses from Holy Quran...and put some peacock feather on our heads... I came out and waited, where in they called me IN again and the person tied a thread on my hand, blessed me and said I will be good... I was so surprised that He did not do to any even when they requested him to do... Thanks again Baba for series of gifts You gave me!! I am sure by Your Grace my health problems and other personal problems will vanish off...!

* I also visited the Hanuman temple just behind Chavadi... They have renovated all these places...! I also went to Lakshmi Bai's house, where in they have placed the 9 coins that Baba gifted her...

* All the 2 days, we went to temple repeatedly over and over, many times to Dwarakamayi, Chavadi, Lendi Baug, Gurusthan and had Mukh Dharshan of Baba all the time we went to Mandir...!!:) We visited Akalkot, Kandoba and Lakshmi temple too.. Every place was so good to see, as we keep seeing these temple names repeatedly in the Sai Sath Sarithram Book!!

* After staring from Shirdi, we went to Grishneswar temple and Shani Signapur... These were also good to visit!!

** I prayed a lot for all of the Ladies in IL especially the ones awaiting to have a baby, the sick and old, the ones having personal issues, etc!! I am sure Baba will answer your prayers, there by increasing your faith on Him... He will bless you with what you want...and may you all stay happy and blessed!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Shirdi...and did not want to come back from there!! I felt that it would be so good if He is at Dwarakamayi and we all can go and seek His blessings, just the way its mentioned in Sai Sath Sarithram.. I miss those golden days he lived there...! But I am sure we all played a part in those episodes, someway or the other... Else we would not have known Baba and HE would not have pulled us to Him...

I had a feeling of leaving something there, the moment I was asked to start... I then realized that I lost my Heart there and its still safe with Baba!!

Thanks for reading..Please share how you felt on reading my experiences... Any prayers, please post in PRAYERS thread, I am sure Baba will soon answer them!!

May Baba bless each one of you with good health, peace and joy!!

|| OM SAI RAM ||

[/JUSTIFY]

25 people like this.

2. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhagi sister....

OM SAI RAM

I felt very blessed to read your visit to Shiridi and Darshan of BABA made my day while reading...

You are in BABA's Fold, who is there along with you through out your trip in many forms and made it success...

I just have seen kakad aarti, chavdi celebrations in your description...i feel like roaming along with you inside Dwarakamayi

Thanks a lot for sharing your peaceful, blissful experiences during your visit to our Sainatha...
    Please share the pics for eyefeast...

Sainath Maharaj ki Jai
    Sainath Maharaj ki Jai

3. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

ItsmeBhagi,
    THANK YOU THANK YOU... a million times over.Through your eyes and description,we all got a great darshan of all the amazing places associated with Baba! I pray that Baba calls me also again..this time with leisure and better company who allow me to spend more time with you..Sai..please..thats all I ask for!

Bhagi..I will stop now and read your post again and again..its so lovely..thanks..May Baba bless you and all your wishes,asked and unasked should come true.Jai Sai Ram!

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhagi Sister,

Om sairam,

It was great reading your experience, felt as if we were with you, Yes my DH also feels always that he should not come from Samadhi mandhir. It is so divine and the feelings cannot be expressed.

Your description and Narration visualises the place and having seen them already mentally synchronised us at Shirdi, To be very frank, since thursday I was telling my Dh, like a commentary about what you people would be doing there, There are so many about whom we get know about their Shirdi trip, But your family's presence had a great bonding, it is all leelas of Baba, Great his acts are...

Baba is watching us children every moment, yeah we need to realise his presence and make the bonding stronger.

Your Vrat Pooja got completed at Shirdi and he had blessed you by your fiance almost close to getting his choice of career fulfilled.

Thank you so much for reading the PARAYAN at the Chavadi, My desire also fulfilled at its start itself, as it 2013 Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan commenced I had requested BABA, all sisters are doing Parayan across the universe, but there should be a week atleast where one of Sai family members should read it from Samadhi Manadhir, It is a Double gift, not only one but TWO :thumbsupof you read, inferring for the patience and faith we are immensely benifitted that too before the closure of the first month itself.

My humble Pranams to you, :thankyou2: :thankyou2: for taking the PARAYAN to Samadhi Mandhir and WE ARE ALL BLESSED through your action,

Thank you BABA for enabling my desire fulfilled through BHAGI SISTER, :bowdown:bowdown

Sorry for making a reply, When it is about BABA, the thoughts just flow, OM SAIRAM

5 people like this.
  5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Bhagi sister for the blessed visit details. I felt i was there.
    Thanks for praying for all of us.
    Om Sairam

6. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Bhagi sister,

Read your wonderful post and felt so blessed. I am still waiting for the day when BABA will call me to Shirdi. Till such time I will be content seeing Shirdi through the eyes of all my IL sisters who have been there.

Om Sairam,

Love,
    Usha

7. itsmebhagi

Dear Sravanitenali Sister,

Thanks for dropping IN and replying too!!:thankyou2:

What you mentioned is very true... I am happy that my experiences are giving a great picture in the minds of all who have not visited the place yet... Thanking Baba for that!!

I will definitely share the pics... Its ready...but internet is too slow that the uploading is not happening!! I hope Baba allows me to post it soon, so that you all can see and enjoy the places!!

I am happy to see that you wished to walk with me all over the places there... But truly speaking you all were with me in the form of prayers!!

May Baba bless you with what you wish to have!!

|| OM SAI RAM ||

3 people like this.
  8. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bhagi

Feel really blessed to read your visit to Shirdi and that too you have read your chapter at His place, what else one can ask for? Thanks for praying for all of us in IL family.

Om Sri Sai Ram...

9. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing such wonderful experience.
    I also wants to visit shirdi. But i dont know when baba will give that opportunity.
    kindly post the fotos.
    jai sai ram...

10. itsmebhagi

Dear RACR Sister,

Thanks for dropping in!! :thankyou2:

Most :welcome Sister!! Cent percent correct... Only if people along with us cooperate, we can peacefully visit each and every place many times and leisurely!! I wish and pray that soon Baba calls you to Shirdi and may you have a blessed time there!!:thumbsup

Thanks a ton for your wishes and words... making me feel good to receive such words from elders like you all...!:)

May Baba bless you with what you seek!!

|| OM SAI RAM ||