Second thought - Participation in Saisatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

ArtSai.jpg

Om sairam, As you are aware that 2013 Yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan is been successfully by BABA, so also Vijayadasmi (Oct 24th 2012) Subsequently we conducted a POLL thread and many of us opted for it with different ideas, to refresh your memory the link is here below:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/195925-saisatcharitra-group-parayan-in-il.html

And the final confirmation was done through the following thread:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/201574-faith-patience-saisatcharitra-parayan-2013-a.html

If you have a second thought to partcipate, there are ONLY TWO OPENINGS (in place of two opted out) Available in the 2013 Yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan for those of you who missed out the Blessed opportunity.

If anyone interested please drop in with your confirmations and having read the threads above.

NOTE: only sisters who have partcipated in Vijayadasmi Parayan or opted earlier .... Om sairam.

The Thread is 2013 Yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan. (for more details)

2 people like this.

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Sakthi sis, please count me in for this year long parayan. please let me know which chapters i should read... Om sairam.. i feel am blessed by getting this opportunity through you :)

3. Kungumam

Kungumam Gold IL'ite

I want to participate...

4. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Sakthi sis, please let know the chapter details to be read on 31-Jan... Thanks!!!

5. sarasprabhu

sarasprabhu Silver IL'ite

hi sai sakthi sis can i join in now too please give me this bhagyam

6. Saisakthi

Dear Kungumam Sister and Sarasprabhu Sister,

:welcome to the fold of Sayee, Thanks to BABA

Please go through the above mentioned Links in the first post of this thread and understand all about Saisatcharitra Parayan and having felt comfortable please reconfirm in this thread.

Please also let us know if you have read Saisatcharitra earlier of a first timer...

Kindly go through the following link about how 2013 Yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan is organised, and revert, if BABA willing you will be surely included...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...884-2013-yearlong-saisatcharitra-parayan.html

May Baba bless your homes in abundance.. Om sairam

7. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Mam have you included my name already or did i miss out this opportunity?:-(

8. Saisakthi

Dear Deepu sister,

:welcome back, kindly drop in the following thread:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...884-2013-yearlong-saisatcharitra-parayan.html

And confirm having how the Parayan is organised and revert, please take time to read the first 2/3 posts of the thread and also the link in my signature PARAYAN1WEEK4 and reconfirm which will guide you how your chapters will be allotted.

Rest of the replies in the main thread please... Thanks for your understanding.

Om sairam, Glad BABA has given you an opportunity having missed it first time, please grab it and enjoy its nectar.

1 person likes this.
  9. Saisakthi

Dear Iamsrihere sister,

By Baba's grace, I did include, please get back tom for your chapter, But please.... try to be regular if you would make it I would be very happy and so will BABA be...

I hope you understand, Frankly next weeks pre/post confirmation would move you to the REGULAR slot, your enthusiasm says "you will get it.."

Now it is your turn.. To retain it :thumbsup

10. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Yes mam i will definitely make it by Baba's grace:)..I wasnt allocated any chapter for this week..that is why i got this doubt..Thanks for the clarification:)Will check tomorrow for sure...