Baba's Leelais !!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by foxybeat, Jan 24, 2013.

1. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

This is a a series of incidents that happened last year which is very very close to my heart. I have not shared this with many people since many people will be skeptical about it. Sai Sakthi sister sharing her recent leelai has inspired me to write this today.

Its quite long so please bear with it :)

I have mentioned earlier about Babas leelais during our tension for my DH's visa. Along with the visa tension , I also had IL tension since it was almost 4 yrs and we had not had a baby and I had also recently quit my job due to being over stressed. I was very reluctant to even go to India and face anyone. DH went to India asking me to come after his visa work got over but I was still confused ( wanting to go but scared so much).

Then I decided to let everything in the hands of Baba and started doing my prayers and was reading the SaiSatcharitra. Finally DH got his visa approved and I also decided to go to India and booked my tickets. I was still continuing the prayers.

I boarded the flight and was still quite tensed. To relax myself I started seeing a movie (Force -Hindi remake of Kaakha Kaakha). In one scene, when the heroine had to say her address, she says ' Sai Baba Colony'. I was quite shocked and felt like Baba was near me telling me that he is there to take care of me.

I was in India for 3 weeks and EVERY SINGLE DAY, I saw Baba in some form of the other (not from the idols kept at home). Starting from a mobile shop near my house called Sai Baba Mobiles to the call taxi guy having a Baba idol in the car. To be honest, every incident was a pleasant shock for me. The Mobile shop has been near my house for many years but I have never noticed it at all. I loved travelling in that call taxi with Baba's Idol in it and was also happy to get flowers for him.

There were 2 days when I was searching for Baba thinking ' What is this today I have not seen him' and I saw Baba in unexpected situations.

One was in DH's relatives house. I had that thought that maybe I would not be able to see Baba today and I turned and saw Babas picture in their puja room. The leelai is that I had been in that same puja room the previous day for Pongal and had prayed but had never seen the Baba picture. It was like Baba appeared when I called for him.

Another day I was standing outside a sweet shop and thinking ' Will I see Baba today '. The next minute I noticed a guy pushing a small idol of Baba in a cycle. I have never ever seen anyone pushing idol in Cycle (for darshan) in Chennai. I was so overwhelmed that I had tears in my eyes.

Obviously with Baba by my side, the vacation went on without any hitches, no rude questions about baby, life, etc etc. I also got a 3D picture of Baba from a relative before leaving and in turn I gifted SaiSatcharitra books to some relatives.

14 people like this.

2. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Another incident that happened last week.... I was supposed to call someone for a job opening and was procrastinating (since I was a little worried about other things). I was also watching a movie in the background. A scene in the movie.. the hero says the heroines favorite God is "Sai Baba". Pleasantly surprises to suddenly hear Babas name in the movie. In exactly 2 mins after hearing Babas name, the person who I was supposed to call itself called me up and put an end to my procrastination.

I would really like to thank Sai Sakthi Sister from the bottom of my heart for organizing the Parayan this year. Every Thursday after I finish my prayers, I always get some positive signs in life.

Om Sai Ram. I hope others would also share their leelais in this thread. Eagerly waiting for more of Baba's leelais.

8 people like this.
  3. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Your faith -so blessed that you see sai everywhere!
    omsairam

1 person likes this.
  4. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

:bowdown very nice leela...made my eyes teary whilst reading

1 person likes this.
  5. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

hi foxybeat,
    youre blessed... thanks for sharing sai leelas
    sai ram

1 person likes this.
  6. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Dear foxybeat, For me also the same thing happened whenever i think of Baba, immediately in the auto mirror, car mirror, or in the nearby shop...He will give darshan :) yesterday when i was reading sai sakthi sai leelai...i thought why Baba does not give me anything now...just a thought but not actually a deep thinking at all. But after that when i went to the terrace for drying the clothes, my next door lady came to me and said, Baba's prasadam is waiting for you, pls collect it once you come down. i was so happy that He immediately listened to my words and gave me prasadams.
    Likewise i feel that He is always sitting and watching me all the time. :)

4 people like this.
  7. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Sonvi. I was also very misty eyed while writing it :)

8. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Its a very nice feeling to know that Sai is watching us and is next to us all the time. Its like the comfort of having your mother/father next to you always.

Thank you for sharing your leelai with me.

Om Sai Ram !

9. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Foxybeat...

Blessed to read BABA's leelas daily...and having HIM in our thoughts itself make our lives easy...

Thanks for sharing..

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

1 person likes this.
  10. RieRie

RieRie Gold IL'ite

Om Sai Ram

1 person likes this.