Baba's Blessings - Baba's leelas on WEEK3 of Parayan 1

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Om sairam

BABA's Blessings - Week 3 Parayan 1

Please follow the link:

Bow Thank you Baba for always being with us. Bow

2. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sakthi sister, When i was reading the Baba's miracle in the form of boy i really got goosebumps. And how lucky you are! to see Baba and also conversing with Him! GREAT !! And i am so happy.....(next time when you see someone like this pls utter my name alone to HIM and say that i am your friend :) see how selfish i am !!)

Day before yesterday one surprise happened for me. After my MIL's rituals all gets over (after 13th day) i visited my mom's place for chatting, there i met my peripa who is also a devotee of Baba. He and his wife narrated a miracle which was happened at USA in his trip to see their son. I was listening to that miracle and at that time my husband called me and said that he had reached the book fair place. At that time i thought that i should ask for a book for me from the fair, but due to some reason *** (angry with my husband) i hesitated to ask him for a book. but i wish that i will be happy if he get one for me without asking!

After few hours i came back to my inlaws place and was waiting for him. He came with a bag of few books for my DD and gave it to her. Immediately she opened the carry bag, came to me and gave me a book called "Sai dharisanam" - apr 2011 edition which was freely distributed in the crowd, and my husband got one from them.

I was so happy and thanked Baba to fulfill my wish of getting a book from the fair. I never asked any particular type of book, but i wished to get atleast one book for me from the fair. And HE got me one that is FREE ***

(*** actually when i asked my husband to go for the book fair (just for a change of mood after my Mil demise) my husband said that already he incurred a huge expenses and he cannot afford for book fair now, so i was little upset in the morning. But in the evening when his brother asked him to buy some story books for his son, my husband immediately started accompanying him for book fair so i was angry with my husband and never asked to get a book for me.)

i will write the other US miracle in the next page...