Importance of the PRE / POST Saisatcharitra Parayan Confirmations...

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Importance of PRE/POST Saisatcharitra Parayan Confirmations,
    please click on the link "IMPORTANCE" below and post your reply in that thread (Please not here)

IMPORTANCE

CORE of the PARAYAN (this is also available there in that thread)

* Doing Parayan (Saisatcharitra) is not only for a Particular Prayer getting fulfilled /answered, it helps you to get closer to Sayee and the strengthened Bonding takes you higher up in the Ladder of spiritual journey filling yourself with Bliss/Contentment/Peace.

* Prayer or Request to BABA getting fulfilled depends on the devotion of faith while the Pooja/Parayan is being done, don’t compare with anyone as degree of faith differs, Those with NO doubts in mind carrying out the service to BABA would get themselves closer to BABA and perfectly all the requisite things will keep happening in his/her life.

11 people like this.

2. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Absolutely!! :)
    The pre and post confirmations will be done on time...

Thank you for insisting on this again and again!!

Om Sai Ram!

3. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi sister,
    [​IMG] thank you for creating new thread and insisting the importance of the Pre/Post Confirmations, We all are blessed by baba to unite here!!! we all SaiSisters will support each other as much as possible!!!! agree the good idea of confirmations given by Saisakthi sister! May Baba Guide all of us!
    OM SAI RAM!

4. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Thank you for this thread and also making all of us to do the parayan of SATCHARITRA. Heartfelt thanks. Will surely henceforth give the confirmation without fail.

5. Saisakthi

DEAR ALL,

Yet another sister says "I was not aware that i have to confirm every week." not only Chellammu sister, Blessbabydust has mentioned this, and a few more,

Please tell are we not clear in what we are doing, dont you all agree with me the confirmations are important, Here is the thread where I have summed up the things that have happened in the past three weeks,

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...ng-saisatcharitra-parayan-65.html#post2633341

For making it comfortable to all sisters I had prepared the Yearlong Schedule which is the soft corner I had for my family members, but things are going different in few cases as having taken the print out it is at their will Parayan can be done.

Need your opinion whether to continue with such devotees Yearlong, we must all understand that everyone of us have work, leisure work, important work, official work, but if we are committed to a group, we should adhere to the group, When someone couldn't like Shanvy Sister, Bhucat sister opted out and whenever they are able to at their convenience they are doing.

I appreciate Shanvy sister's determination, even When I indicated she could join later, she was clear, she may not be able to follow the Group.

Baba please help these to still make myself perfect so that I am clear to some of them who feel confirmation is not important. Thank you BABA, when it becomes impossible I would see your help to make it possible... Om sairm

6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Saisakthi mam,dont get me wrong..I dont mean any offense to you,infact i respect you so much for your dedication in starting such a parayan..:bowdown

But mam,my doubt is why should any person confirm??You have prepared this for the whole year,assigned the chapters to each individual..And these Ilites have accepted in join this group reading the rules which means they are doing this for their own satisfaction..
    In cases like Shanvy and Bhucat ,when they feel they will not be able to do this regularly or some reason it is fine to inform you..But what is the reason others should also confirm every week??:hide:

Baba knows the dedication with which you have created this group.Similarly he knows the minds of each person who wants to read it..Maybe i dont understand the logic,please feel free to comment on my reply..

7. Saisakthi

Dear Iamsrihere sister,

Om sairam,

Probably you are the Newest / youngset member of the GROUP, since you were allotted a chapter last week.

Yes:) I am bound to answer you becuase you were accepted in the group WEEK 4,

Your reply above gives me two inferences by BABA's grace,

1. It is definately a TEST for me to move to the next level of Parayan Organisation, Please Baba help me to make them understand better and pass your TEST with distinction

2. I had thrown the ball into you court to take you into the regular slot, but you have well announced that you havent read all the threads and related posts throughly otherwise you would have NOT raised the above...

2013 YEARLONG SAISATCHARITRA PARAYAN is organised not at RANDOM Chapters to be read wilfully, if YES then what you say is accepeted, whether any body reads or forgets is their problem.

Here this YEARLONG EVENT goes like this: Every week (on thursdays) all of us put together read one complete book of saisatcahritra, and similarily in a YEAR (2013) Each person completes the whole Saisacharitra Holy book.

Now tell me without confirmation if one of them forgets, reads a wrong chapter, looking at the SPREADSHEET reads neighbours chapter, (you may think I am fool to have colour lines for each name if it is simply one colour I would read my following (SARAS123) chapter and say finished reading, Forgots to post confirmation (how do i know that person has read) the entire 48 / 50 peoples reading would be waste, HOW WILL THE CYCLE BE COMPLETE even if a single person misses out.

Someone may argue with me "YOU SHOULD HAVE FAITH" that we would be propoerly doing it, Yes I do have for a few who have discussed with me, For Foxybeat sister in the PACIFIC REGION TIME ZONE has some relaxtaions.

If everyone is doing at their will then Why should there be a GROUP at all...

So you decide and tell if confirmations are necessary or not...

Thank you BABA for guiding me, Hope I am sucessful at thy holy feet

For your information, in just three weeks, what all went wrong is summed up in the link 24thJanParayan1Week4 please read for your understanding... Thansk for your time,

2 people like this.
  8. iamsrihere

Oh my god..I have read the rules mam..I understood,but then i was just thinking whether every member would do that when i read the rules..And it will depend on the time they post their confirmations..And when i saw your post that the same has happened i felt ,you are disappointed in the response and so felt your dedication or motive will ultimately not be affected because of such things..Baba knows your thoughts the best..

Anyway im no one here to talk about the rules..Since iam a member here i will adhere to the rules as suggested by you..Just felt you are feeling disturbed by these differences..Please do not feel that we havent understood your motive..

Once again :bowdown for your dedication in making this a success..I will do my part well and any time im not able to,i will inform you beforehand..

9. Saisakthi

10. iamsrihere