Reunion with my husband

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by mpreethi271, Jan 20, 2013.

1. mpreethi271

mpreethi271 Senior IL'ite

Dear friends, if any could help me, please tell me any prayers or slokas to recite or poojas to be done for me to get along with my husband.

Recently after reading some threads in IL, I have started with Sundarakandam. What to say.! I gained lot of confidence when i started reading it. I have completed reading the book once. At present i have stopped reading.

Kindly suggest your solutions for my problem friends.

Preethi

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.

2. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Please try reading Siddha Mangala Stotram which is given in the Pujas section..The instructions as to how to read that is given..It is a very powerful sloka..Read it with faith..Dont worry things will be fine..Till then have faith in god and dont stop reading if things dont happen in your favour for now..Everything will happen at the right time..Try to find a job for now to help be independant as well as to divert your mind...All the very best!

1 person likes this.
  3. mpreethi271

Thank you sri. As per your suggestions, i have downloaded the Siddha Mangala Stotram and will start reading the same as per the instructions.
    Yes. I am in the process of finding a job. Thanks a lot for boosting me.

1 person likes this.
  4. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hello Preethi,

I would definitely suggest that you continue reading Sundara Kandam and complete the parayanam. There are one or two threads regarding the parayanam in this section if you are unsure of how to do it. The reason I am highly suggesting Sundara Kandam is that it is Lord Hanuman who brought Sri Ram and Seetha together. Thus, why wouldn't Lord Hanuman bring you and your husband together?

Even it is mentioned in your post that "Seetha devi got separated from her husband and was live alone in the forest when she had guru in 1st house( jenmam)." So, I do strongly suggest you continue with Sundara Kandam. It will help with your job too.

1 person likes this.
  5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Preethi Sister,

Welcome to IL family,

This is the time you need to be more strong and be devoted, set aside the astrology, with great faith recite SIDDHA MANGALA STOTRA the link is here below;

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...reevallabha-charithamrutam-4.html#post2454817

Sri Anagha Devi worship for maritial harmony:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...s/182098-sri-anagha-devi-worship-marital.html

Please try to do one POOJA which is comfortable to you and attracts you, dont have your mind wavering and trying to do all poojas at a time.

If it is me I would direct you to Saisatcharitra Parayan, But having taken sugeestions from all of us, stick to one POOJA devotedly, doing to many things or listening to astrologer half way through will make you feel hurt,

We have placed as many as we all know by our own experience, you decide but be devoted and faithful in wahtever you do.

May BABA bless you and unite you soon back with your family and lead a HAPPY FAMILY thereafter. Om sairam

BEst wishes...

1 person likes this.
  6. mpreethi271

Thank you Dave.. I am reading Sundarakandam. I have finished reading it once completely.
    With the hope that Lord Hanuman will listen to my sorrows.

7. mpreethi271

Dear SaiSakthi,

Thank you for the prayers. As you said, I've started reading Siddha Mangalya Stothram from today for 40 days.
    I'm praying to the God in full faith. Hope he listens to my cries.

8. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

Hi Preethi,

My best Wishes for your reunion with your DH. Even I'll pray your welfare and happiness. May God bless you very soon.

9. sowmani

sowmani Bronze IL'ite

Dear preethi
    How are you and dh now dear.. just wanted to know about the miracle you experienced ..

Sunshine04 likes this.
  10. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Hi All,
    I too face problem, not staying with husband. he does not bother or care for me or my son. I am so depressed and worried about my son's future who is two years old. Kindly help me what i should do.

regards
    Hemamalini